The Perfect Personal Assistant - Cover

The Perfect Personal Assistant

Copyright© 2008 by A Acer Custos

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sometimes training the perfect assistant takes a village. Lots of sex, mind control, and silly situations.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

They exercised in a group, under the morning sun. Men and women, dressed in tiny thongs, in leather harnesses, in bondage gear, or just naked. Denise wore the harness, and the anal plug stayed in. It was very difficult for her. The exercises were brutal. Splits, stretches, squats, leg thrusts, all under the direction of trainers and instructors.

Apparently the instructors taught subjects, like fitness, and the trainers taught people. Over the course of her exercise period, Denise was slapped, pinched, whipped on the ass, insulted, and all in under fifteen minutes. The other students seemed to be more familiar with the routine. She was an emotional wreck by the time the exercises were over.

Edgar looked at her from under a parasol held up by Margaret. "Denise Anthony — Day One Exercise — Flunk and Repeat." Denise cried.

At breakfast, she struggled to get anything to eat. She had to sit perfectly upright, the painful plug in her ass, stinking of sweat, breathing hard, a book balanced on her head, and using only the correct utensils. When she made a mistake, an instructor pushed her face down in her eggs and made her eat them from the floor. Even doing that ... apparently there was a graceful way to eat dropped food from a floor ... and apparently she didn't know what it was.

She was hosed off with cold water behind the resort restaurant, her plug was changed out, all in public, and then re-inserted. She screamed with tenderness when it went back in.

They trotted her off to her first class. It was on make-up and deportment. Already exhausted, she was never the less interested to see what would be taught. Shown into the classroom, her trainer put electrodes on her scalp, on her chest, and then on her thighs. These ran to a small battery powered pack on her belt strap. Once class started, she could feel some kind of electrical current buzzing around in her head, the sound system had some kind of whispery voice on it, and she felt drugged after a few minutes of it.

She learned how to make her ass wiggle as she walked, how to walk with her tits thrust out, how to bend, how to lick her lips, play with her hair, and on and on.

She practiced applying long lasting lipstick to her pussy and then to her lips, leaning over her 'boss' during practice and saying in a husky voice. "These lips you're kissing are not the only lips I've painted this color." It was a hoot.

The day shot by, and Denise plunged into it headlong. She did a second set of exercise in the afternoon and ended the set so sore she was sobbing.

Looking at the cafe board though, she'd not earned any free time, so she was assigned to a short class on dressing like a whore.

Dinner was every bit as frustrating as breakfast and lunch. People yelling instructions, Denise being confused and bewildered, food being shoved in her hair, being slapped and pushed around. What was weird for her was that in the middle of all this humiliation, she was turned on.

Sex training for Denise began with being escorted back to her lovely bungalo, being tied over the edge of the bed, and having first Margaret and then Edgar fuck her in her sore, sore ass. She screamed and cried throughout Margaret's dildo fucking.

When Edgar approached, Margaret softly stroking his hardening cock, he said to Denise. "Look Denise, I know your ass is sore. All you have to do is cum from the sex, and I'll stop. Well, I'll stop with your ass at least. So, your job is to cum. But, I won't stop until you do."

"Now look at me Denise."

She turned and looked at him.

"I really mean this. I won't stop until you cum. Even if you're hurting. I don't care, and I won't stop."

Denise looked into his grey eyes and somehow knew he meant it. Somewhere inside she melted. "Yes, Sir. I'll cum."

"Good." Then his dick was in her ass. She smiled at the sting and laid her head on the bed.

The days passed rapidly, and Denise flourished under the regime of training. From her sore assed beginning and humiliating meals, she'd blossomed into a compliant sexual assistant. The programming whispered to her at night, and she worked hard during the day.

Her flexibility improved, and she began to delight in being able to do a full set of splits, imagining doing so for her boss, the noble and oh so sexy Harold B Antwerp, esq. Her deportment and carriage improved to the extent that she could walk with a grace and calm that spoke of great inner peace, and yet there was a heat to her walk that turned heads as her well fucked and lubricated ass smoothly swanned by.

On the morning of her tenth day at the facility, she woke with a smile and stretched. Margaret released her from the restraints, and Denise kissed her and dashed off to the bath. She showered in a twinkling and applied her makeup with alacrity and yet with care.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.