The Perfect Personal Assistant - Cover

The Perfect Personal Assistant

Copyright© 2008 by A Acer Custos

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sometimes training the perfect assistant takes a village. Lots of sex, mind control, and silly situations.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Good morning, Denise. Welcome to The Facility."

Denise opened her eyes slowly, coming slowly into wakefulness as if she were swimming to the surface from a great depth. For a long time, nothing made sense. She tried to shift around, and for some reason could not move.

It took a while, but after a bit she was able to focus her eyes. She was in a big room, in a soft bed.

"My Name is Edgar. I am your Trainer."

Over her head, she saw a pulley of some type, and suddenly the prior events rushed through her ... she was in The Facility, trapped! She screamed and tried to get out of bed.

Looking over, she realized that her hands were manacled. Worse than that, they were strapped into mitts of some kind, mitts with huge dildos coming out of them. Her feet were spread wide apart, chained to the iron posts around the bed. She screamed again.

From her left side, a blur of black descended and suddenly her mouth was stuffed full of something, a gag of some kind. Feminine hands wrapped a strap behind her head and neck, then another over her head. Then the gag was pulled tight.

"That's better. Quieter at least." The man down at the foot of her bed was speaking again. "You look good in a gag. It suits you. Margaret, show her what we can attach to the gag."

Again from the left side, the feminine hands came into view and a large black rubber dildo was screwed into position on the face of the gag, then it was unscrewed and disappeared from sight in the delicate hands of the woman.

Under the gag, Denise was screaming over and over. The screams came out muffled, but not silent.

"Gags can be made to silence someone, you know?" Edgar continued. "This one isn't designed for that. A gag for silence requires a large volume of material to fill the mouth, but not loose material. It has to be something the gagged person cant swallow and choke to death on."

He paused for a second. "For example, one of those spongy rubber balls, a large one. Punch a hole through the center of it and loop a stout boot lace through it. Then bring the boot lace out through the gag and glue it there permanently. That prevents the gagged person from swallowing the spongy ball. The ball completely fills the oral cavity, depressing the tongue. Then you wrap a loop of leather both over the head and around it, so no spitting it out."

He looked at Denise, naked and helpless in front of him. "But we are not silencing you this morning. We're just cutting the volume. You're a loud one."

He pointed to the left. "This is Margaret."

Denise looked over her shoulder. A beautiful and nearly naked woman stood there. She was tan, thin, a gorgeous red headed thing. She was wearing a leather harness that seemed to mainly be composed of straps and rings. There was a collar around her neck. There were rings on the collar. Three straps came down the front from the collar in front, and two in back. The straps in front went down the centerline, between her beautiful tanned breasts and down each side. In back the straps went down her shoulder blades. Under her breasts a strap went around her chest, connecting to the straps from her collar. On each side of her chest and belly straps went down to her legs where they ended, connected to straps that went around her toned and athletic thighs. Around her waist another thick strap lay, riveted to the straps on her sides.

Denise shuddered. The woman looked like some kind of bondage fetish person. She also looked trapped, for Margaret's mouth was also gagged with a black leather gag.

Just then, Denise felt the tug of something as she moved and raised her head to look down at her body. To her surprise, she was dressed in the same harness. Denise writhed on the bed some more, trying to work herself loose. The manacles were tight however.

"That's your training harness." Edgar smiled at Denise. "You'll spend a lot of time in it because it's so versatile. Quite useful."

"Proceed, Margaret." Edgar looked at the red-head.

Margaret nodded her head to Edgar, deferentially, and walked to the foot of the bed. She knelt down and did something underneath the bed. Then she began the process of stripping the bed clothes out from under Denise. When she was done, Denise could see that the bed was made up of a complex set of interlocking wedges around a circular center.

Margaret worked some control under the bed, and then pulled on the mattress segment nearest her. It rolled away across the floor. Margaret repeated this two more times, until a V shape aimed straight at Denise's ass was opened up. Then she opened up a panel in the floor and raised up what looked like a stainless steel arm.

Denise shrieked in fear.

"Oh hush." Said Edgar.

Margaret then brought out a bottle of lube and throughly lubed up Denise's cunt and ass. She slipped her fingers inside and made sure Denise was completely lubricated. Denise could see Margaret's cunt drip from excitement as she did this. In spite of herself, in spite of her fear, or perhaps in some small part because of it, Denise found herself getting excited.

"Enough of that, you slut."

Margaret nodded, and then strapped a rubber strap on the back of Denise's harness. In rapid succession, she attached two dildos to the rubber strap, allowing a mechanical fastener for each to stick out the other side of the strap. She then lubricated the dildos.

Margaret paused a second, nuzzled Denise's cunt with her gag, and then pushed each dildo up inside Denise, one in her ass, one in her cunt. The one in her ass hurt. Margaret then fastened the other end of the strap to the front of Denise's harness. Stepping back, she brought up two long steel rods from the floor. One end of the steel rod attached to each dildo, and the other went into the complicated stainless steel arm.

Margaret then stepped back.

Edgar paused a moment while Margaret went to his side and knelt there.

"Now Denise, think this over. What I'd like to do now is take that gag off so we can talk a bit. If you keep screaming though, we'll get nowhere and I'll have to resort to artificial means to calm you. I find those distasteful."

"You came here of your own volition, on behalf of your employer, in service of being trained. That's exactly what's about to happen. We're going to train you. Train you. Train you."

Denise could feel the tension beginning to drain out of her. It was irrational to relax under these circumstances, but she could feel it happening.

"We're here to train you. To make you a good personal assistant."

Denise's fear receded another notch. Somewhere inside deep down, she knew that she should be getting more upset, not less. But she wasn't.

"We're here to help you. To train you. To make you a great personal assistant to your boss. Harold B. Antwerp wants this for you. Training for you. Training." His voice was slow and mellow.

All the tension Drained from Denise. Small tears formed in her eyes from relief.

"Very good. Good girl. Margaret remove her gag please."

Denise was suddenly hot with sexual excitement, suddenly horny, very very aware of the two artificial cocks up inside her. Margaret rose and came over to remove the gag. She stroked Denise's face as she did so. Denise thought about Margaret's small hands pushing the dildos up in her...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.