Pebble Beach - Cover

Pebble Beach

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 12

Mama and Bruno arrived early the next morning, Mama was bubbling over with excitement.

"Where is she Jim? I've been on tenterhooks all night, don't keep me waiting any longer."

"Whoa there Mama, Allie doesn't know about this yet so let's play it by ear OK?"

"Yes, of course Jim, it's just that I'm so excited. Since Joey grew up I've been a bit of a lost soul. The mother instinct in me needs nourishing and I hope this Allison is my salvation."

"That's all well and good Mama but consider what went wrong when you over indulged Joey, I would hate to see the same thing happen with Allison."

"I know, you're right Jim, I made a big mistake with Joey, thankfully he turned out all right in the end. I won't be making the same mistake this time though."

I had tipped Joey off about what we were planning and asked him not to tell Allie until Mama had decided if she would help her.

Joey brought Allie to the house and introduced her to Mama and Bruno.

"Allie, I would like you to meet my mother and father, Mama, Dad, I would like you to make Allison welcome."

Mama took over and she and Allie were soon in deep conversation.

"You menfolk could find better things to do while Allison and I get acquainted."

Message received, over and out.

"How about a beer boys? I think the sun is over the yard arm so it's quite OK to enjoy one."

"Good idea Jim, but it will only be 'one' as I have to drive the kids back this evening."

Soon Mama and Allie came out of the house and headed for the cabin.

"Aha, Mama is in full mother hen mode," laughed Bruno.

After a while they emerged with the two Sisters and came back up to the house.

"Bruno, Allison will be living with us. When she completes her finals she will have a short break and then she will go to college to study for her diploma."

"Welcome to our family Allie, we're a bit dysfunctional but I hope you will feel wanted. I will need to keep an eye on young Joey though, he seems to be infatuated with you."

"Daaad, you're embarrassing me, I promise to behave, and yes I am infatuated with her."

A bit of a laugh all round and we got down to tin tacks. The Sisters were pleased for Allie, although they said she would be greatly missed. Bruno and Mama made arrangements to pick up Allie's things when they dropped the kids of at the orphanage. I would go with Allie to the college and enrol her for the next semester on Tuesday. Mama had already decided on which would be Allie's room, Teresa now married, had no more use for her old room so Mama would give her a call and see what she wanted to do with all of her things she still had there, this would now be Allie's room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.