Growing Pains and Pleasures - Cover

Growing Pains and Pleasures

by OVERLAND

Copyright© 2008 by OVERLAND

Erotica Sex Story: This story covers three generations of training children to appreciate sex sensibly without losing the extreme excitement of the act.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I awake with a start to find the hand of my fourteen-year-old granddaughter Joanne wrapped around my hard shaft. She is naked! It feels exquisite!

My memory reverted back to when I was fifteen and of my mother coming into my bedroom one morning with my sixteen-year-old sister Emily. As I struggled to construe the reason for the intrusion my mother whipped the covers off the bed to reveal my naked state and, most embarrassingly, my early morning erection!

"Now that she's turned sixteen Emily needs to know what a boy looks like," said my mother as she appraised my tumescence. "I'm glad we've caught you before you'd got rid of your hard on. Just stay still Evan, you'll like this!"

Mother reached out and clasped her fingers around my now even harder cock. Although only fifteen I already knew that my mother was a beauty and that her touch was likely to precipitate a display for her and my sister. My sister was frozen to the spot, her eyes fixed on my cock.

Mum is thirty-six years old. She has long brown hair down to her shoulders, shining in the early morning light from my bedroom window; that's what had woken me, she had open the curtains as they had entered my room.

Mum's brown eyes looked down on me and my prick, smiling with amusement. She was wearing her light blue silk dressing gown, tied at the waist. Her prominent breasts thrust at the thin material, her hard nipples showing clearly.

I let out an involuntary moan.

Emily now stepped nearer, right to the edge of my bed and very close to her mother.

"Can I see it properly now Mummy," she said timidly. "Your hand is covering it up."

Mother spoke to me before she replied to Em...

"As I said Evan, Emily is now sixteen. She is soon going to find out all about boys and what they want from a young beautiful girl like your sister. So I am going to give her some tuition and instruction and I want you to help me. You like it so far, don't you?"

I smiled up at them and nodded. It seemed too hard to speak and anyway I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back my spunk.

"Right!" said Mum. "Here you are Emily, come and touch your first cock. Play with it how you like but don't hurt your brother. If you do it right he will probably shoot his sperm all over your hand and his belly."

Emily reached out and I felt the exquisite touch of a young girl, a touch that I have yearned for many times in the following years, sometimes with success.

With Mum watching carefully she wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft. Although seemingly tentative I couldn't help thinking that mine was not the first cock that she had touched. She squeezed me gently and pulled on my shaft.

"It's sort of throbbing Mummy," she said. "It's lovely and warm!"

"Yes darling, big stiff cocks are lovely, aren't they? Now, grip the shaft and start to move your hand up and down the shaft. See how Evan's foreskin moves back and forward as you do that. He will be feeling wonderful as you do that and will soon want to discharge his spunk. The spunk is the stuff that will give you a baby if you allow a boy to ejaculate up into your pussy while his has his cock inside you."

"It feels to big to go inside me Mum," said Em...

"Don't worry about that Emily. Your pussy, your vagina, will expand to cope with any size of prick. Once you've lost your virginity you are at risk of pregnancy. That's why we went to Dr. Jones last month and got you a birth control prescription. How are you getting on?"

Em was getting on just fine! I was going to shoot my load any second now and it didn't look like Mum was going to stop her. Her face was flushed and I swear that her nipples were much bigger. Come to think of it, so were Em's. I could now see hers through her thicker woollen dressing gown.

Here it comes, I thought. I looked Emily straight in the eyes as she pumped my cock quite strongly now.

"Its gone thicker and stiffer now Mummy," she said, looking back at me. This girl knows what's going to happen!

"That's all right darling. Give Evan the relief he needs. It's all part of your sexual education. Just watch!"

My spunk shot out of my cock as I lifted my hips in ecstasy. It squirted on to my belly and all over Em's hand. She continued to pump me, all the time looking me straight in the eye. When I had finished she looked down.

"That's a lot." She said simply.

Mum put two fingers into the mess on my belly and then lifted her fingers to her mouth. She smiled at me.

Emily copied her mother. Christ, my cock began to firm up again as I watched her dainty cum-coated fingers enter her mouth.

Mum gave me some tissues from the pocket of her robe.

"Thank you Evan for helping me with Emily's instruction. Wipe yourself off now and go and have your early morning pee. Maybe we will need to do this again sometime."

At last I found my voice. "Any time Mum, any time!" I heard Emily laugh.

I must have been a bit disorientated after that. As I stood in front of the pan in the bathroom, firmly pissing, I felt a movement alongside me.

Emily gazed down ay my pissing penis.

"Yours is much more interesting than mine," she said. "Mine is all hidden inside but you can see everything that yours can do."

"Yes," I said wisely, "but because yours is secret it seems so much more interesting. That's what makes a cock get stiff!"

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded.

"So, if I show you my fanny now will your cock get hard again?"

I nodded again.

"Let's go to my room and try that out," she giggled softly. "Quietly now!"

So I followed her. In her bedroom she lifted her dressing gown to reveal her naked pussy. She had almost grown her brown pubic hair but I thought she was beautiful and I said so. Emily smiled happily.

"Can I see you naked?" I asked.

"I don't see why not. After all, I've just seen you, haven't I?"

She dropped her gown and then her nightie. God, what a beauty she was at sixteen! Her breasts were halfway to their full size and her nipples stood out like coat hooks. She reached down and opened up her pussy lips, all glistening with her juices. My cock was even harder than it was before.

Emily licked her lips.

"We're going to have lots of fun, aren't we my lovely brother. I can hardly wait to get that inside here!"

I moaned as she pushed two fingers up her pussy.

ooooOOOOoooo

Emily and I continued to grow and experiment with our sexuality. Mother tutored her well and they visited me again in the morning on a number of occasions. Emily visited me alone far more often than that!

She and I explored our bodies as we grew a little older. She read some books as well as listening to Mother. She gave me my first blowjob and on her seventeenth birthday I took her virginity. She said it was the best birthday present that I could have given her. Of course I gave her a bracelet as well so that Mum didn't smell a rat, or even her spunky pussy.

When she left to go to university she kissed me all over after having sneaked into my room and spent the night with me.

Next morning I was woken up by my mother bringing me a cup of tea.

"I thought you might be feeling upset now that Emily isn't here," she smiled. I almost spilt all my tea as she slipped into bed with me.

"I'm not stupid you know Evan," she whispered as she pouched my hard cock. "I know what you two have been getting up to. I just thank God that I gave her some hints and that she's a sensible girl."

"But Mum, what are you doing with me now? What about Dad?"

"Oh I think that I can cope with two virile men in the house. I'll handle your dad!"

She swallowed my cock and that was that!

Eventually of course I went off to Uni myself and broadened my knowledge, both of computers and girls. At home for the holidays was wonderful, even if Emily wasn't there. She had a boyfriend now so although she still snuggled in to my bed next to me occasionally we were now leading our own lives.

At the age of twenty-two I found Maryanne, the girl of my dreams. She was blonde so that was a change in colour direction for me. I think that it was the sight of her almost white fluffy blond muff that converted me. I buried my tongue in her pussy for hours at a time. She loved it, moaning and coming all over my face time and time again.

I took her home often and she struck up a close friendship with my sister. They often went into little huddles together, laughing and giggling a lot. I loved them both.

"Emily seems to know an awful lot about your likes and dislikes," Maryanne said to me one day. We were at my parent's home. "She even seems to know what your cock looks like!"

"How on earth did you work that out?" I spluttered into my coffee. I seem to have trouble with drinks when women are about.

"Well, she says that you have a big cock and that your pubes go right round to your arse. Also, she knows that you have a birthmark right down the crack of your bum."

I took a deep breath.

"Well, we did grow up together in this house. It's not so big that we could avoid each other all the time. Anyway, I wouldn't want to; she's my sister and I love her!"

Maryanne looked at me but didn't say anything else. For some reason later that day I asked her to marry me. She accepted and we celebrated in my bed. We were still there when Emily came home, calling out for us.

We answered and she came into my room without pausing at the door. Mary and I hadn't quite covered ourselves so she saw that we were naked. We told her our good news and she burst into tears.

"Oh darlings I'm sorry," she sobbed. "It's just that Tim and I broke up this afternoon and I was so unhappy I wanted to unload my troubles on to your shoulders. I'm really happy for you two, I really am!"

Mary put her arms around Em and hugged her close and I did the same. It just seemed so right and normal.

At last Em stopped her sobbing and dried her eyes. She smiled down at us and kissed us, first Mary and then me. She almost forgot herself, sticking her tongue between my lips before remembering and closing her mouth. Maryann had seen it though.

"I thought so!" she gasped. "I knew that there was something more to your relationship than brother and sister. You are, or have been, much closer to each other than you are prepared to admit!"

Em looked at me, smiling guardedly.

"Shall we tell her?" she said quietly. "If Maryann is going to be part of this family then she might as well know everything now rather than find out all about it too late to change anything."

As usual, I didn't really have a say in the matter. Em stood up and stripped naked and then got into bed with us, carefully putting Maryann between us.

She told the story about Mother's 'lessons' and how it had brought Em and I much closer together and the resultant loving between us. Mary said nothing but she reached under the covers and began to fondle my growing cock. Finally Em finished the tale.

"Do you still do it together?" asked Mary at the end of the story. She was still playing with my tool. Perhaps it was giving her some comfort. I know that it was to me!

"No, not since he met you and of course I had met Tim by then. I'm sorry Maryanne darling, but if Evan asked me to I would do it again. I love him too!"

"What about you?" asked Mary of me. "Would you still have sex with your sister?"

I gulped. "If she needed me. I love her, you see."

Suddenly Mary gave a wonderful smile. She reached under the covers and suddenly I felt Emily's hand being placed on my cock.

"She needs you now. You must make love to Emily now darling. I'm going to go downstairs and show your mother my ring. I'm sorry his cock is a bit sticky Emily darling; it's been up my pussy."

"You can tell her where we are," I said. "She knows about us."

After Mary left the room I turned to Emily.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to darling. I understand but I'll always want you."

Emily pulled me down on top of her and expertly fitted my cock into her wet notch.

"And I'll always want you and your hard cock. I loved Tim but he was a lousy lover. I'm better off with just Mary's leavings. Fancy you fucking me on the day you get engaged. Now fuck me brother dear; fuck me hard and long."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.