Trick or Treat - Cover

Trick or Treat

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: Homeward bound

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Homeward bound - A Dom and his sub on route to a fancy dress party for halloween stop off in a little chef roadside restaurant and discover a littel unexpected fun with two sub missive employees.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Halloween  

On our way back from Thetford, we detoured into Swaffham and sought out the address given by Alec; by the time we arrived Andrea was also there. We knocked on the door and Alec invited us in; Eleanor carried in my black fun pilot's bag.

No sooner had the door closed than Andrea was also present in the hallway; I immediately demanded all three subs strip. Eleanor and Andrea quickly began removing their clothes but Alec hesitated and actually asked if he might be allowed to go upstairs before undressing as he needed the toilet. I snapped back that he had ten seconds to begin undressing or the two women would strip him and take it in turns to spank him on both his arse and his cock. As if to reinforce my threat, Eleanor retrieved the riding crop from my black bag, as she waved it through the air: Alec thought better of angering me.

He began undressing, he removed his shirt to reveal a very feminine lacy bra; next as his trousers dropped to the floor both Andrea and Eleanor wolf whistled for he had on the flimsiest almost gossamer panties and a similar looking pair of self supporting stocking. Alec's face flushed so red you would have easily mistook him as a traffic light stuck on red. Despite his embarrassment his cock was rock hard showing clearly through the ultra thin panties.

I turned to Eleanor and Andrea and reminded them they were not yet undress and they could be punished as easily as Alec. Both returned to undressing themselves in silence, whilst I turned my attention to Alec. "So young Alec!" I began, "You like wearing fine female clothing!" he nodded. "Well show me to your bedroom? So I can see what other female clothing you have!" I demanded. I turned to Eleanor and Andrea and said, "You two fucking sluts; in the living room and both of you on the floor on your hands and knees with your head touching the floor. Who betide you if I find you have so much as touched each other!"

Meanwhile I followed Alec up stairs; as he began to climb the stairs I stopped him and told him if he was going to be a wimp of a man dressing as a bitch, he should walk the proper walk and sway his hips like the female slut he is trying to be.

Alec began to wiggle his hips as he climbed the stairs; once in his bedroom I made him show me his sex toys and his female clothing. He had a short mini skirt in almost gold satin material and a wispy almost gossamer blouse. On the sexual toy front he had a medium sized butt plug and several clamps and a couple of heavy sized vibrators. I made him remove his panties and insert the butt plug up his arse; I instructed him to show me how he used the clamps. Rather embarrassingly he clamped two clamps on his testicles tight in his ball sac, a third he clamped sideways onto his cock just below the cock head, the next two clamps the smallest of the six; he applied to his nipples. I gave him the gold skirt and gossamer blouse and waited till he put them on.

I picked up some pretty pink narrow ribbon and tied a bow around the base of his cock and using this as a lead I led him back to the stairs. Slowly we descended down to the living room; as we entered the two girls were in front of the settee, on hands and knees with their heads pressed against the base of the settee and carpet. I walked up behind then and slipped my index fingers into both their cunts at the same time. Both were extremely wet and I demanded to know If they had disobeyed me or not.

Both sluts were adamant that they had not touched each other nor had they touched themselves and their excitement was all from the mind waiting for their master to come and use their horny bodies.

I ordered both girls to stand and then introduced them to Alec and instructed both women to help Alec with his make up to turn him in to a glamorous woman. Both women eagerly grabbed their hand bags for their makeup and both could not help but stare at the clamps which were attached to his nipples.

Soon the only thing that gave Alec away as a male was his short cut hair style; although he did say he was going to order a glamour wig from a mail order company. He had on eye shadow, eye liner, blusher and deep red lipstick, so with the shape of his face he could quite easily have passed for a woman with a simple bad haircut.

I then ordered him to run his tongue along each of the slut's cunt lips; and then to press his pouted lips hard against each of their pubic bones leaving his lip print. As he leaned forward I slipped my hand up the back of his skirt and played with the butt plug. I then applied extra pressure on the ball clamps until I heard Alec wince; although if it was possible his cock grew a little harder.

I instructed Eleanor to kneel behind Alec and to pull the butt plug from his arse and immediately she was to stick her tongue as deep inside him as she could and she was to wiggle it. As Eleanor did this I asked Alec to tell me why he wanted to be a woman. He said that because men would take advantage more readily of women and he only felt good when being sexually abused.

I asked if he was serious about being abused and he swore blind that it was his biggest wish to be used as a whore by as many men as possible; in fact his recurring dream was he was shut inside a box so tight he could not move. Then he described how there was a hole in line with his mouth and one in line with his arse and for three or four hours an endless stream of men would shove their cocks into the mouth hole and when he had sucked them erect they would don a condom and fuck him hard up his arse. When they came they would pour the used condom into a bowl and only when he was released from the box was he allowed to lick up the bowl full of sperm and always whilst on his hands and knees like a dog bitch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.