Trick or Treat - Cover

Trick or Treat

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Dom and his sub on route to a fancy dress party for halloween stop off in a little chef roadside restaurant and discover a littel unexpected fun with two sub missive employees.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Halloween  

A few years ago whilst I was training Eleanor, We had cause to celebrate Halloween in a special way. For friends of hers lived in a little village in Norfolk, and threw an adult's only Halloween party. The theme of this party as in keeping with all hallows eve and was good versus evil. Therefore each couple who attended had to represent both sides of the eternal battle. It meant in reality a party along the lines of vicars and tarts, with one half being good virtuous and the other half being wickedly sinful.

Well I hired a cardinal's outfit and Eleanor went as a French lady of the night. Now to make matters worse we told we had to arrive already costumed up, so as we had a four hour drive from London to the host address nr Thetford, we decided to call in at a happy eater roadside restaurant about thirty minutes from the host's house.

Well the looks we got as we entered the restaurant in plain clothes and after being shown to our table, we ordered some food and Eleanor went off to the toilets and changed into a short skirt, lace top no bra and no knickers, fish net stockings and finished the whole thing off with a bright red beret. The strange looks doubled as I then went off and returned in a fifteenth century style Cardinal costume of long flowing robes and a mitre hat.

The waitress could not believe her eyes when she brought our food; until I explained we were attending a Halloween party and representing good versus evil. She did however spot that Eleanor's 38C breasts were unfettered by a bra and her hard erect red nipple was poking through one of the holes in her lace top. I stood up and moved beside the waitress and said, would you like me to send her to the ladies to straighten herself up and you could slip in there and taste that which you seem unable to ignore.

The waitress looked up at me and instead of answered she simply nodded her head. I instructed Eleanor to return to the toilet and make sure she pleased the waitress but reminded her that her cunt was out of bounds. I did demand that she brought me back a souvenir though of the waitress's panties.

Eleanor rose and headed off to the ladies with all eyes if the customers watching her every step, Five minutes later I spotted the waitress slip into the toilet corridor and in to the ladies. I sat and ate my meal for twenty five minutes until first the waitress came back into the main hall of the restaurant and the shortly afterwards so did Eleanor. As Eleanor sat down she pressed a cold wet piece of cloth into my hand; I slowly and discretely raised it to my nose and smelled the fragrance of highly sexed cunt.

As we sat there I moved a little closer to Eleanor, which she now recognises as a prelude for me checking her cunt, so she opened her legs in anticipation. I deliberately start with my hand near her knee and slowly stroke my way up her legs till my finger tips are touching her swollen and parted cunt lips. As my finger nail scraped against her clit she shuddered, and I leaned close to her ear and said, "My slut, you have had her fingers up your cunt. Bitch. I told you your cunt was out of bounds!"

"Yes master, but you told me to please the waitress so she wanted to eat my cunt and pressed her fingers into my cunt and anal ring!" Eleanor replied.

When Eleanor had eaten her meal we paid and went to leave the little Chef restaurant, I had just got into the car beside Eleanor when the waitress came out, immediately she came to my side of the car and asked for her panties back. I climbed out of the car and explained that these were my reward for her having had fun with my slut. She promised me absolutely anything to get them back as her husband would want to know where they were. I moved up behind her and placed my hand on her arse outside her skirt and said, "If I return them to you I will want to spank your bare arse! That will be the price of me returning them to you! Do you agree?"

She looked around and said, "Where would you do it?"

I pointed over by the bin chutes and said, "There you would be out of sight of the restaurant and yet close enough for my slut to witness your punishment!"

She agreed but informed me to pull away as if leaving then drive the car to the side of the bins and she would be out in five minutes. She asked for her panties and I said only after I have spanked your naked arse. I did as she suggested and sure enough she returned five minutes later coming out the back door of the restaurant.

Strange thing was she had a man with her; she introduced him as her shift manager and he was there because it was the only way she could get out was to tell him and he agreed provided he could witness it firsthand. She nearly backed out of the agreement when I demanded she remove all her clothes, until I pointed out I had repeatedly said her naked arse, naked meaning without clothes. With her shift managers persuasion she reluctantly removed her clothes and presented herself in front of me. I reached out and pinched her left nipple whilst inviting her manager to do the same on her right nipple.

Then I made a sturdy seat out of boxes and sat down on it. I patted my lap and the waitress came over and looking at Alex the shift manager, she bent over my lap; I immediately took her right arm in my left hand preventing her from moving. As I raised my arm I looked at Alex and saw his bulge of his cock inside his pants. Suddenly I was inspired to tell him to strip, I half expected him to refuse and try to pull Andrea from my grasp, but he did not he merely looked down to the ground and instantly began to remove his clothes.

I could not believe my luck, for to find a sub missive female in such circumstances was rare enough, but to find such a woman paired with a submissive male is almost unique, as most working relationships are of one strong character usually in a management role and the lesser strong character as the underling. I paused with my hand raised ready to strike until Alex was naked, his five inch cock already hard and erect just from looking at Andrea naked. I stared straight into his eyes and told him to stroke his cock but I told him to tell me what he wanted as he did so.

Again without any hesitation he began stroking his cock, he spoke in an almost trembling voice as she said he wanted to lick her cunt, he wanted to eat her juices and preferably wanted it mixed with a man's spunk. Then out of the blue, he said; if Eleanor could find something to fuck his arse with he would be in seventh heaven.

I nodded in Eleanor's direction and she got out the car, when to the boot and opened it removing a rubber cock from my bag in there. She walked slowly around to me waving the ten inch long and two inch thick rubber cock. I ordered Alex to suck the rubber cock and to lubricate it with his saliva before taking it up his boy pussy.

Then I spanked Andrea, slowly making sure to stroke her arse and cunt between each of the ten slaps. By the tenth her arse was a nice shade of crimson and her cunt was bubbling like a babbling brook.

I allowed Andrea to stand up but made her keep her legs wide open, as I ordered Alex to now replace her across my lap. My own hard cock covered by the gown was pressing into his thigh as his cock felt red hot on my covered leg. I again took his right arm in my left hand and ordered Eleanor to slide the rubber cock into his tight arse. Soon she was fucking him with long slow strokes and I asked him loud enough for all to hear, "So Alex, you want to suck a real cock, don't you? You want to become a cock sucking male whore, don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.