Lonely Hearts? - Cover

Lonely Hearts?

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

A few days after going to see Dr. Carter, Katie was just finishing up the few things she had to do for the day, and then figured she would go to the stables and see if Matt needed any help. Even though she didn't need to help or do the work, it gave her a great excuse to spend a lot of her free time with him, plus he was teaching her to not only care for Rainbow, but he was also teaching her to ride her. Katie was brushing Rainbow when she felt her phone vibrate, for she never had the ringer on when in the stable, she didn't want the noise to spook the horses. Stepping out of Rainbow's stall and securely latching the door, Katie quickly went to Matt's office and closed the door. Matt gave her an odd look, but then saw her pull her phone out to answer it.

"This is Katie!" she said, "Oh hi Dr. Carter."

Upon hearing that it was Dr. Carter, Matt pushed back from his desk and motioned for Katie to come sit in his lap so he could hold her as she got the news.

"Katie, you aren't pregnant at least not as of your visit, but according to some of the results of the other tests, you could very well be now, according to the tests you should have ovulated yesterday, and I highly doubt you and Matt have used any precautions."

"Thank God that jerk didn't get me pregnant" Katie heard Matt sigh in relief at hearing that. "Your right Matt and I haven't used any precautions figuring I was already pregnant, so if I was supposed to ovulate yesterday then well, I guess in two weeks or so we will know if he did the deed." Katie shifted her body just enough so she could see the look on Matt's face as his brain processed the fact that he may very well have given her his child. The look on Matt's face went from utter shock to grinning from ear to ear in a matter of moments. He very securely wrapped his arms around her waist putting his hands on her womb as he had seen Justin do so many times with Shelly and could never really understand why, now he understood completely he has to protect her and his child; that a small piece of him was in there just wanting to be loved and protected.

"So if it isn't pregnancy that was causing me to be down and sick to my stomach then what was it?"

"None of the tests came back indicating that there is anything wrong at all with you, my bet is your body was just fighting a bug of some kind, but with your breakup before moving to the ranch you were just down. How have you been feeling lately?"

"Great actually, the last few nights I haven't had any problems sleeping and my appetite has definitely come back, I still on occasion have issues with food smells but not like I did."

"Good, I recommend that your sleeping by Matt's side continue since that is clearly allowing you to sleep well at night, and that you eat healthy I will call Pierre and let him know the eating plan I want you on for the time being until we see if your period starts or if Matt got you pregnant."

"I don't think Matt would let me sleep on my own anyway doc so my nightly sleep habits won't change. I will also eat whatever it is you have Pierre fix for me with no arguments, I don't want to have Matt mad at me for not obeying the doctor's orders."

"Katie, I also suggest you tell Matt as soon as possible, what ever you do don't keep this from him, he needs to know."

"Actually I am sitting on his lap right now so he knows everything already and to say the least is grinning from ear to ear. Thank you I will call the office if my period doesn't start in two weeks."

Katie hung up her phone and was getting ready to get up to go finish brushing Rainbow, while she waited for Matt to finish his morning tasks and they could get some lunch then go back to her cabin and talk. She was trying to get up, but Matt wasn't letting go. Giggling at the look on Matt's face "Matt honey, I am fine; I am going to go finish brushing Rainbow down while you finish up in here before lunch. Maybe after lunch we could go for a ride to the beach and celebrate me not being pregnant by the jerk."

"What makes you think I am going to let you in the stalls anymore, you could accidently get kicked. I am not going to risk you getting hurt."

"Matt be reasonable, Shelly still brushes Shadow down and we know for sure she is pregnant and with twins mind you. Justin is just as protective of Shelly probably even more especially with everything that has gone on and with that attempted rape incident. I promise I won't go riding or do any other strenuous task without you being with me."

Matt sighed knowing he was being ridiculous. They still didn't know for sure if he had gotten her pregnant in the last few days, but neither of them was upset about the fact that they had made love numerous times over the last several days unprotected and then finding out that Katie had ovulated yesterday and was more then likely carrying Matt's child. Something Matt wanted to be true very badly, he didn't care if other's thought they were rushing into it, he loved her and wanted to spend his life with her.

"Okay ... Okay ... Okay ... Your right go on and finish brushing down Rainbow while I make a few phone calls and finish up in here. I will see if Chris and Thomas that new guy we hired can handle things this afternoon." Giving Katie a long passionate kiss and a slap on her ass Matt let her leave his office with no further argument from him.

Matt called up to the main house to see if Justin was in his office, for the last few weeks Mr. Wilson turned over the running of the entire ranch to Justin, Mr. Wilson's health had deteriorated to the point where he could no longer care for the day to day tasks. Mr. Wilson's attorney had been by and was supposed to be bringing the documents today that would officially turn the property over into Justin and Shelly's name since that was Mr. Wilson's wishes and since Mr. Wilson had already named Justin as the beneficiary of his entire estate.

"Hey, Justin, do you have a few minutes to spare, I need to talk to you about something, it is important?"

"Sure Matt come on up to my office, I just got done reviewing this months bills and want to run a few ideas past you anyway."

"Okay I will be up in a few minutes."

"Katie, honey Justin wants to see me in his office for a bit to go over some new ideas about the ranch. If I am not back by time you are done brushing Rainbow then just head up to the main house and we will go to lunch from there."

"Okay, I will see you in a bit" Katie said as she stuck her head out the stall to give Matt a kiss.

Matt not only had his request on his mind, but he too had a few ideas for the ranch and hoped that Justin would be open to at least listening to them if not acting upon them. Justin's office door was open so Matt stopped at the door and knocked before stepping in.

"Come on in Matt and close the door behind you."

"Thanks for seeing me Justin."

"Never a problem."

"Matt, Shelly and I have been thinking about keeping the ranch open year round to guests. We have had numerous requests for rooms at various times of the year. There is also a party who would like to book the ranch for two weeks near Christmas for a lavish wedding. I know you have always stayed here year round to help me and wanted to get your opinion on it since it would put more work on the stables with year round guests versus late spring to early fall only guests."

"That is a great idea; I would recommend hiring a few more ranch hands, and giving Chris a promotion to Assistant Stable Manager."

"Sounds great, so what is it you wanted to discuss?"

"Well I was going to ask if I could get a loan from you and Shelly one that Katie would know nothing about."

"Oh really!" Justin said sitting on the edge of his chair "do tell" he said with a smile.

"Yes really, I want to get Katie an engagement ring. I really do love her and she loves me. Besides we got a call from Dr. Carter regarding some test results, and while that jerk she was dating didn't get her pregnant, I probably did. We have been together numerous times over the last several days and doc said she should have ovulated yesterday."

Matt was turning beet red, Justin just laughed.

"Oh are you trying to copy me and Shelly then, get her pregnant to ensure she will marry you."

"Well we kinda figured she was already pregnant so..."

"Matt go to town tomorrow and pick out a ring and have them call me, I will have it put on my card everyone will think I got something for Shelly."

"Thank you so much. I had a few other ideas that I wanted to pass along and would definitely be something to consider especially if we have guests year round. Well one of the ideas is having married housing for staff. With me asking Katie and with the way Chris and Cassie are, it probably would be a good idea to have a few cabins that can handle couples and their children. Also an on staff nanny or two would be good not only for staff member's children but also so we can appeal to families with younger children that can't participate in the normal ranch activities, we gear special programs for even the youngest member of the family. Also maybe have a few luxury cabins for larger families who visit or for those who want total privacy."

"Those are some great ideas Matt, ones I can see us easily accommodating." Justin picked up the phone and called Shelly.

"Shelly honey can you come up to our office, Matt and I have some ideas we want to pass by you?"

"Sure honey, I will be up there in a minute" Shelly replied.

"Take your time Shelly, I don't want you rushing it's still muddy out there from the rain we had yesterday morning and your still in that brace. Actually, just stay there at the cabin I will come get you."

"Justin I am already half way to the main house so quit worrying so much. Oh shit!"

Justin heard a thud, then giggling. "Shelly honey what happened?"

"Nothing" still giggling "I just slipped in the mud that's all. Hey Chris, yeah I am fine help me get my pregnant muddy self up please. Um honey, maybe you should both come to the cabin for this, I so need a shower. Hang on baby."

Chris took Shelly's phone from her, "Justin, I am going to take Shelly back to your cabin she is covered in mud."

"Thanks Chris, we are on our way down there."

Matt pulled his phone out and called Katie, "Katie honey, I am going with Justin to his cabin to discuss some things regarding the ranch with Shelly, she slipped in the mud and asked us to take this meeting to their cabin. When you are done just head back to our cabin and rest for a bit and I will come get you when we are done."

"Okay Matt, I am almost done anyway so I will go take a bit of a nap while I wait. Don't take to long I am hungry."

"I won't, this shouldn't take to long. I will see you in a bit. I love you!"

"I love you too Matt."

"Justin slow down, or you will fall and re-break that leg of yours, then you will be stuck in a cast for your wedding. Shelly can at least hide her leg brace under her dress you aren't so luck in your tux."

"Yeah you're right, besides I would never be able to live it down if I slipped and fell too."

Matt held back a few minutes while Justin went in to make sure Shelly was okay and decent, even though Matt had seen every lovely inch of Shelly when he came up on the guy trying to rape her.

"Come on in" Justin yelled at Matt, "Shelly is decent enough."

After about 15 minutes of discussion they all agreed that the proposed additions and changes to the ranch would definitely be for the better. Shelly was also very pleased with the idea of Matt asking Katie to marry him.

"Well getting me pregnant first worked for Justin, and I am pretty sure Katie would much rather be married before the baby is born so. If she says yes, we could do a Christmas wedding; she should be still early enough in the pregnancy that it wouldn't show in any pictures. Good thing ours is soon, too much longer and I won't fit in that dress I bought. We will discuss that portion after she says yes so make sure you get your ass to town tomorrow and get that ring picked. I won't say anything to her, but with that big wedding just before Christmas and yours on Christmas, we really do need to start planning soon."

"Thank you, both of you, I best get going and get Katie fed, she said she was hungry when I was on the phone with her just before heading down here to the cabin."

Katie had returned to her cabin with mud caked all over her, for she too slipped in that damn mud and fell on her ass. Good thing I have some cushioning back there or I would be sore as all hell, she thought to herself. Katie took a quick shower, started a fire in the fireplace like Matt and taught her and climbed into bed. When Matt arrived he found a pile of muddy clothes on the porch in front of the cabin and when he opened he found a sleeping Katie. Matt checked the fire to make sure she had done as he showed her then went to wake her up for lunch. He was just getting ready to wake her up when he noticed a towel on the floor right by the bed; he snuck a quick peak under the blankets and the sight of her in bed asleep naked made him hard as a rock. Very quietly Matt got undressed and climbed into bed with her. Luckily for Matt, Katie was already on her back which made his goal of taking her while she slept so much easier. Katie woke up feeling some thing large and hard pounding into her, Matt had been progressively getting faster and harder with his thrusts, he saw Katie's eyes open right before his mouth settled on her breast, he suckled on her like a new born baby would like his children would. Katie and Matt were both so close to coming, as Matt clamped down on the other breast, Katie orgasmed, as the walls of her uterus contracted Matt felt his control slipping. "Oh God Matt, cum in me get me good and pregnant" cried out Katie, with that Matt let loose with more than six powerful blasts of sperm, all of which coated Katie's cervix, Katie's cervix didn't open up, it hadn't for two day's now.

"Honey it will be hard for me to get you pregnant right now since you already have my child growing in you. Your cervix hasn't opened up for two days now, which means there is no doubt as to whose child you are carrying inside of you."

Tears of joy fell down Katie's face, Matt kissed them away, reassuring her that he truly did love her and wasn't going anywhere, that she was his for all time. "This is just the first of many children for us, so I hope you don't plan on be this thin for at least 2-3 more kids after this one. I plan on keeping you pregnant as much as I can."

"Three or four kids, don't I have a say in this" Katie teased.

"Nope you don't, I want lots of kids and since I only want you as their mother," Matt said as he kissed the silly grin off of Katie's face "your stuck being pregnant for many years to come."

"Well I guess it is a good thing Shelly pays me really really well and with your promotion to Stable Manger and second in charge of the ranch we will actually be able to afford it."

"Come on, I have to keep my momma-to-be well feed, don't want anything happening to my little one" Matt said as he placed his hand on Katie's womb. "Now I understand why Justin always seems to have one of his hands placed so protectively over Shelly's womb. It's not just a child in there but his child or in this case my child. Protecting you and our child is first and for most in my mind."

"Then I guess it is a really good thing I love you and want to be carrying your child, otherwise I don't know if I would be comfortable having someone constantly having their hands on my body like that. I would have thought it would be awkward constantly being held and touched as Justin touches and holds Shelly, but when you hold me and like now with your hand protecting our child it feels right, it is not awkward at all."

Matt pulled Katie into the protection of his arms and kissed her. Katie's stomach growling forced them to climb out of that bed and into clothes. Getting dressed, Matt banked the fire so that it would keep the room warm while they were gone, and told Katie to grab a sweater has the temperature had dropped again, as a storm front was headed this way, one that might actually leave a trace of snow on the ground over the weekend.

On their way to the dining hall, Katie nearly slipped and fell again, in the same spot she did early, Matt laughed as he kept her from falling. Katie was about to give him an earful for laughing at her, when he suddenly picked her up into is arms carrying her the rest of the way. Not far behind him was Justin carrying Shelly who was protesting being carried.

"Oh for crying out loud Justin, I am not going to lose the babies if I slip and fall into the mud again."

"Not risking it at all, besides, I am hungry and don't want to have to go back to the cabin so you can get cleaned up again."

After Matt put Katie down she let him have it "Matt like Shelly said slipping and falling in the mud isn't going to cause me to miscarry either, besides unlike Shelly being towards the end of her 1st trimester, I am not even done with first month."

"And to reiterate Justin, I am hungry and you have already slipped in that mud pile once today and once is enough."

Justin and Shelly just stared at Katie, they already had been told by Matt that there was a good chance she was pregnant but to hear Katie admit it out loud and in front of them was a surprise.

"Come on Katie I am hungry, lets go see what Pierre fixed us for lunch today." Shelly grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her into the dining hall leaving the guys staring after them. Upon seeing them enter, Pierre motioned for them both to sit down and he signaled to one of the kitchen staff to bring out Katie and Shelly's lunch. Justin and Matt followed them in and headed to the buffet line to get what they wanted. After picking what they wanted Matt and Justin went to sit with their women. Both Katie and Shelly were thoroughly enjoying the meal that was placed before them. Despite trying very hard not to laugh, Matt and Justin just couldn't help laughing at the way the girls were eyeing there lunch and dug in with zeal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.