Lonely Hearts? - Cover

Lonely Hearts?

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

Jennifer had made arraignments for Katie to see Dr. Carter the next day and Matt had taken her in to town. Matt not so patiently waited in the waiting room while Katie went into see Dr. Carter. After about 30 minutes Dr. Carter's nurse came out and asked Matt to follow her, Dr. Carter wanted to speak with him.

"Matt, come in. Katie has brought me up to date on what she has been going through the last few weeks. She also told me that up until yesterday it had been over 6 weeks since she and the jerk were last together. Did her cervix really open up when you were with her?"

"Yes it did, my load was completely deposited in her womb, before it opened up, while she did take all of me into her, I felt slightly bent, yet as she came and it opened up I didn't feel bent at all."

"Interesting, you were right in questioning could Katie be pregnant if her cervix opened up without pain to her, pain she said she never had or felt. But then the nauseous feelings she has been feeling can't be for nothing, let's get some blood work done and go from there."

Shelly had slept in later then she planned to, she was tired a lot lately and just chalked it up to being pregnant with twins. She decided she would go for a ride, before calling Justin. He had to go into town to have x-rays taken of his leg to see how much longer it would be before he was out of the cast, with 2 weeks left before their wedding, he wanted out of it badly.

Putting on her sports knee brace, Shelly made her way down to the stables. She had just started tacking Shadow when Matt came back from town and went to the stables to check on the horses. "And just what do you think you are doing Shelly" Matt asked her.

"I was just going to go for a ride to the beach, no big deal."

"Justin would kill me if he found out I let you do this."

"How about a deal then, you wait for 45 min after I leave and meet me out there, you can help me get back up on Shadow and be back before anyone is the wiser."

"I'll give you 30 minutes then I am coming after you. How do you plan on getting off of Shadow's back without hurting your knee?"

"Easy, I will dive off of Shadow's back into the water; I have a change of clothes in my saddle bags."

"Okay, you have 30 minutes so you best get going."

With that Matt boosted Shelly up on to Shadow's back and watched her ride off towards the beach. Keeping an eye on the time, Matt got Moonlight tacked up and ready to go.

Shelly had headed out to the beach and once there, she steered Shadow towards the water and dove in. Shadow headed towards the tall grasses and enjoyed the tall cool blades. Shelly didn't stay to long in the water; the days were starting to get cooler as they headed into fall. She got out of the water and headed towards Shadow to get her saddle bags which contained her towel and a dry change of clothes, figuring she needed to get changed before Matt arrived.

Shelly had just gotten her bags off Shadows back and had pulled the towel out when she felt someone grab her from behind. "If you scream, then you will get hurt worse. You are so pretty; I can't wait to get a taste of you." Shelly didn't recognize the voice and pure panic settled into her heart, but she refused to let the fear show, she had to protect herself and her unborn children. Then she felt a knife at her throat and stilled her movements not wanting to risking being injured more than necessary. Shelly then felt the knife slice through her wet clothing. When Shelly felt him shift behind her she quickly brought her leg up and got a good blow to his groining. He pushed her away from him and as Shelly tried to get up, he back handed her across the face causing her to stumble back to the sand.

"You fucking bitch you are going to pay for that."

He kicked Shelly once in the abdomen and she screamed out "Don't you asshole, I am pregnant." With that he decided to just fuck her, if she was already pregnant then he didn't have to worry about getting caught and forced to deal with some bastard child of his. He used her torn shirt to tie her hands so that show couldn't fight him anymore. He disrobed and then took his knife and cut her shorts and underwear off of her and precede do shove his fingers in her dry and unyielding cunt. He was just getting ready to force his cock into her pussy when he felt something cold against his head and heard the sound of a shotgun being pumped.

"This was the biggest mistake of your life. You are lucky it is me with this shotgun and not her fiancé and father of those babies she is carrying otherwise the last thing you would have heard is the sound of this gun going off and blowing a hole in the head you clearly don't use." With that Matt hit him hard in the head with the butt of the shotgun laying him out cold. Matt untied Shelly's hands and used the shirt to tie the 'would be' rapist's hands with instead. Pulling out his phone Matt called Marcus "Marcus get the cops and head out here to the beach. Some asshole just tried to rape Shelly." Matt grabbed the towel that Shelly had pulled out of her bag and quickly wrapped her up in it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.