Lonely Hearts? - Cover

Lonely Hearts?

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

When Shelly woke up on Monday morning feeling Justin's arms around her, she couldn't help but to think she was in heaven. She tried to get up without waking him, but as soon as she stirred his eyes fluttered open. "Is something wrong?" he stated noticing the early hour on the clock next to the bed. "No, I am fine; I just need to go to the bathroom that's all."

Justin reluctantly let her go, watching as she carefully stood up testing how much weight her knee could handle. As she put her full weight on her right foot her knee gave out and Shelly fell on the floor, missing the bed by less than an inch. A small cry escaped her lips as she hit the hard surface again her right side taking the brunt of the fall. Justin was up in an instant, gently picking Shelly up and sitting her on the bed. Once Shelly got control of her emotions, she asked Justin to help her to the bathroom. Justin picked her up and carried to the bathroom and held her for a few moments until she had placed both her hands on the counter to support her weight.

"Thank you" I will be okay now. Justin reluctantly left the bathroom only partially closing the door. As Shelly was sitting there taking care of her morning business, her stomach decided to flip upside down then right side up again. Quickly getting up and off the toilet and flushing it Shelly's stomach had decided that it was going to make her life difficult. She tried to control the urge to throw up but her stomach got the better of her. Justin was in the kitchen getting something to drink for Shelly so she could take her pills, when he heard her vomiting in the bathroom, for a split second he nearly panicked then remembered Cassie's comments the other day about morning sickness starting up already. Justin got a washcloth and wetting it, he took it and the glass of milk to the bathroom to help Shelly clean up.

Shelly's face was bright red from being sick, she was concerned when she noticed that there was blood mixed in with what remained of last night's midnight snack. She was just getting ready to call Justin when he walked into the bathroom. "Justin, go call Dr. Carter" she started to say when another wave of sickness overcame her. Justin knelt beside her, holding her hair back when he too notice the blood. "Oh shit, this is not good at all." With that Justin raced to the bedroom and grabbed his cell phone from the dresser; luckily Dr. Carter's number was preprogrammed.

"Doc, I need you to come out here right away, Shelly is throwing up blood ... sure I can do that ... we will meet you there." Quickly he put on his clothes got a pair of running shorts and a shirt for Shelly and went to the bathroom to get her ready. "Honey I need to get you dressed, Dr. Carter is meeting us at the hospital."

"But, but, but" Shelly tried to say but Justin was having none of it this morning.

"You are going and that is all there is too it. It's your choice we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Okay ... okay I will go the easy way." Shelly didn't want to tell Justin that she was dizzy sitting down or he would have flown off the deep end in panic. In no time, Justin was pulling Shelly to her feet so he could pull her shorts the rest of the way up, he felt her body give and was easily able to grab her before she went down again.

Justin grabbed Shelly's car keys and picked her up to head to the hospital, as he was quickly going past the main house, Jennifer and Marcus had just emerged, they were going to get an early breakfast before heading to town. Both stopped dead in their tracks as they saw Justin carrying Shelly, she looked white as a ghost.

"What the hell happened" Marcus asked.

"Shelly threw up quite a bit of blood and Dr. Carter wants me to meet him at the hospital."

"Give me the keys, Justin you are in no condition to drive" Marcus stated has he held his hand out.

"These are for Shelly's SUV" Justin said has he dangled the keys in his hands. Marcus grabbed the keys and he and Jennifer walked faster than Justin wanting to get to the SUV and have it ready to go before Justin got Shelly there. Marcus drove them to the hospital and pulled right up to the emergency room entrance where Dr. Carter and a nurse were waiting. Justin got Shelly out of the SUV and placed her on to the wheelchair.

"Jennifer and I will park the car and be in shortly" Marcus stated.

Justin followed Dr. Carter and the nurse inside. As they were entering, the nurse tried to stop Justin from going any further. "Nicole, Justin is Shelly's fiancé and will be accompanying her into the room."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.