Lonely Hearts?
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

After returning to his room, Justin took out his phone and called Jennifer so that she could get everything underway for that Thursday night's big event.

"Hey Jennifer, I need you to do me a couple of really big favors."

"Sure Justin I don't mind helping out at all."

"I need you to set up a very romantic dinner in my cabin for Thursday night; I am going to propose to Shelly, ring and all."

"OH WOW, that is great I am so happy for you."

"I need you to also arrange for Shelly to get her hair done in the afternoon, and while that is happening have Cassie move all of Shelly's things to my cabin, it will be much easier for me to care for her in the privacy of my cabin versus the main house. If dinner and Shelly could be ready at 7 pm, I would really appreciate it. My flight arrives at 4pm so that will give me plenty of time to get flowers, Shelly's favorite wine and everything else ready."

"Justin, sounds like you have everything planned and in motion. I will see to it that the dinner preparations are done and everything is ready. I will personally go down and let Chef Pierre know that he will have a very special dinner for two to prepare. By the way you should call Shelly, when I left a bit ago she was having a hard time staying in bed. I am on my way to the craft store to get her something to keep her hands busy while she is forced to stay in bed."

"I will call her as soon as we hang up, just make sure she has no clue that I am coming back Thursday or she will get even antsier, and it will be harder on you and Cassie to get done what you need to without her knowing. Thanks for everything Jennifer. I will talk to you later."

"Hi honey, how is my pretty little wife today?"

"Hi, Justin" he could hear the strain in her voice as she tried to not let the pain show when she talked to him. "Doing a bit better today, Jennifer told me that you and Dr. Carter already spoke today, so I won't bore you by repeating the details. I take it you and Mr. Wilson made it safely to the hotel near the show?"

"Yeah we made safely, but all I can think about is wanting to be back there with you holding you, it may not be much and won't take away the pain, but at least I could try to take your mind off of the pain."

"It's okay my love, I know you have to do this, soon we will be together again. It will be a long 5 days without you and poor Jennifer and Cassie are doing everything they can to keep my mind and hands busy so that I stay put in bed, I am just not used to being in bed so much it is driving me nuts, I am so used to being up on the go. Maybe when you get back you can take me to the beach, Shadow can easily carry both of us and with you helping me up and down off of Shadow's back it shouldn't be too painful."

"That is a great idea, your right as long as I do all the work there should be no reason why you can't get out more, but you will not be able to do much on your own, IS THAT CLEAR!!!!"

Giggling "Yes dear, as long as you don't hurt you're back picking my fat ass up all the time." Shelly couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh for crying out loud Shelly, you're not fat, don't even go there."

"Not yet my love, but in about 5 months or so I will be nothing but a beached whale, fat, ugly, with drooping boobs, even you won't be able to stand to look at me." Shelly was trying to not laugh and not let her sarcasm show too much.

Justin did break out laughing then "Yeah right, nice little baby bump, breasts fully of yummy milk that I fully plan on helping myself too, and you won't need many clothes during the end because I plan on keeping you in our bed a full of my come."

Shelly gasped when he said he wanted to feed off of her breasts. She always wanted a man to do that, but nothing so far in her life had allowed that to happen. Justin heard her gasp in delight and knew that is exactly what she wanted, and would be sure she had all her needs taken care of.

"Honey I have to go Mr. Wilson is here and ready to get some lunch then head to the show, I will call you later tonight to check on you before I go to bed. I love you!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.