My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen? - Cover

My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young wife is raped in the back of a van in a parking lot. She must be a very good victim. Her rapist keeps coming back for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles  

My rapist finally left. I didn't even follow him out to lock the door. It hurt too much to walk. I undressed and hobbled into the bathroom and took a long hot bath.

I soaked for half an hour. Then I dried off and followed the directions for the care of the new holes in my body. I was crying softly as I crawled under the covers and slept for several hours. I was physically exhausted. But I was even more exhausted emotionally. I needed to shut my mind off for a while.

I woke up before Sean got home. I struggled to my feet, put on a loose robe and hobbled to the living room to wait for him.

I sat on the couch with my robe open to avoid irritating my new piercings. I was also constantly aware of the new hardware in my tongue which, although it didn't seem to hurt as much as the other new holes in my body, it kept rattling against my teeth and was very annoying.

When I heard Sean's car in the driveway I closed my robe and sat up. When he came in and saw me, he knew instantly that I was in pain. He hurried over to me but before he could take me in his arms and try to comfort me I stopped him from hugging me. I struggled to my feet and opened my robe and showed him my new jewelry. He looked at the rings in my nipples. That was the only thing that he saw at first. I pointed out the ring in my clit and he bent down and whistled and said, "God damn! Shit baby! That had to hurt!"

When he straightened back up I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed. "Honey, are you alright?!"

I shrugged. I suppose I will be, eventually. I really didn't feel like talking about it right now. I hugged him carefully, but it wasn't very satisfactory. He pushed me away and turned me around and hugged me from behind and that was a little better.

He just held me for a while. I guess he didn't know what to say. There wasn't anything that he could say really. It was going to take time.

And it did. I had no sex of any kind for the next two and a half weeks. Well, except for once. It wasn't good for me, though. I was just a cum-dump for my rapist. But believe me, with the rings constantly drawing my attention to my nipples and my clit, sex was on my mind a lot.

Mark and Brad were disappointed of course. Sean told them we would have to skip the race for two weeks. But he promised to make it up to them.

My rapist dropped by after ten days. He dropped off the two DVDs and checked on my piercings. Since he was there he went ahead and bent me over the arm of a chair, lubed me up and fucked my ass. I guess practice makes perfect. It hardly hurt at all this time.

I hid the DVDs until I could watch them. I wanted to see how bad they were before I showed them to Sean. They were pretty bad. I watched them over a three day period. I even watched the part where I got pierced. I am embarrassed to say that it turned me on to watch it. I don't know how Sean will react to it.

By the end of the third week I was ready for sex. I still had trouble talking without either lisping or clacking that damned ball in my tongue against my teeth. I was worried about damaging the enamel on my teeth. My nipples and my clit were still a little tender, but not anything I couldn't live with.

On Saturday of the third week Sean and I did a little experimenting. I was still unhappy with that big fucking metal ball in my tongue. Sean, on the other hand, loved the way it felt on his cock. Of course he didn't have to try to eat with it or talk with it.

The other three piercings, on the other hand, the two in my nipples and the one in my clit, those I didn't regret. The two in my nipples were fun on a day to day basis. But when it came to sex they were just a little extra bonus, not necessarily worth the pain I went through.

The piercing over my clit, on the other hand, that one was worth one hundred times its weight in gold! The first time we made love with that thing over my clit I went nuts. Everything Sean did was just perfect. All the stimulation I ever needed was right there. I could cum from fucking!!!!

Since we were having so much fun I decided to get out the DVDs and show them to Sean. We watched the first one, the one of my gangbang in The Well by all of the old geezers. It was pretty exciting. Someone had been recording what happened from the moment I walked in the door. I just hadn't noticed it until I was on my back on that table. We watched the DVD with my head in Sean's lap and his fingers toying with my rings. It was an exciting two hours, although there was a lot of repetition. It would have made a pretty good forty-five minute movie.

By the time we got to the second one we were getting worn out. We decided to wait until tomorrow night, after the race.

We talked about it and decided that if they took it easy we could host Mark and Brad for the race tomorrow. So Sean called them and invited them over.


On race day I wore a lacy white chemise and a matching white, lace trimmed, very short half slip. The guys had been worried about me. Sean had not told them why we had skipped two Sundays. They had gotten the impression that I was ill. That was partly right I guess. I certainly hadn't been feeling well. When they arrived I assured them that I was quite well. They were so distracted by my outfit that their concern for my health was quickly forgotten.

The guys came in, bearing a case of beer as usual. I put the beer away and brought out some snacks and four cold ones. The guys wanted to know if I was alright and Sean told them that I had healed up pretty well but that we would have to take it pretty easy today. It would be a couple more weeks before I was fully healed.

I almost laughed out loud. You could see it in their faces. They were thinking, "Oh oh, some female thing."

In a way that was right, I suppose. I decided to end the suspense. I stood up and asked Mark to take off my chemise. He pulled it off and at first he didn't even notice. But Brad did.

Brad exclaimed under his breath "Holy shit!"

Mark finally noticed the rings which were right in his face. They each reached out and gently played with one of the rings. As long as they didn't tug on them it felt pretty good. My nipples seemed to stay hard most of the time now. It gives a girl a whole new outlook on sexuality.

I moved over to Brad and he slid my slip down over my hips. As soon as he spotted the ring in my clit he said, "Oh my god! Are you sure you can play today? After only three weeks. Those must still be pretty sore."

Sean said, "We tested them yesterday and as long as you take it a little easy on them it's alright. No yanking or biting or any kind of rough stuff though. She really loves fucking with that one in her clit. She says it's like being a man!"

Mark said, "She doesn't look like a man to me!"

I stuck my tongue out at him and he grinned and said, "I have always wanted to take one of those for a test drive."

I sat in his lap and put my arms around his neck and said, "Today is your lucky day, Mark." Then I kissed him and he explored the post in my tongue with his tongue while he played with my clit with the other hand.

Brad was still staring with his mouth still wide open. He finally asked, "I don't get it. I remember you telling us why you didn't have pierced ears. You are terrified of needles. There is no way you would get four piercings! There is no way you would get one!"

They just wouldn't let it go and finally Sean and I decided to tell them the whole story. For something that seemed to consume so much of my life it didn't seem to take very long to tell. When I got to the end of the story we turned the pre-race show off and put on the second DVD, the one where I get raped by seven black men and get all my new holes.

I went around the room on my knees as the movie played, taking care of the hard ons that kept popping up. I was surprised that Mark seemed to stay kind of excited. I had to get on him now and then about racial slurs. I thought the interracial stuff might turn him off. It didn't. The guys all seemed pretty turned off during my piercing scenes though. We had to turn the sound way down. It was getting pretty disturbing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.