My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen?
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young wife is raped in the back of a van in a parking lot. She must be a very good victim. Her rapist keeps coming back for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles  

The next two days were quiet and lonely. I only saw Sean at breakfast and for a few minutes before we went to bed. I sat around my quiet house all day and wondered if and when my rapist would reappear. Each day I would sit and watch the time pass and each day when he didn't come for me, come to use me, I realized that I was always more disappointed than relieved. I was actually starting to get impatient to be raped again! Well, at least I knew how sick that was.

To make things worse, Sean was getting home so late and so tired that we hadn't made love since he fucked me with his friends on Sunday. I had gotten used to having sex every day. I was getting pretty horny.

By Wednesday morning I thought for sure he would come for me. When evening finally came and he hadn't shown up, I started thinking about getting dressed up and going out and finding someone to rape me. Yes, I know that is sick. I wouldn't have done it. I just thought about it, fantasized about it.

On Thursday I had just about decided he wasn't coming back anymore. I got dressed up and I was just getting ready to go for a walk around the mall when my door opened suddenly and he was standing there, my rapist.

I'm not sure I can adequately explain my reaction when I turned and saw him standing there. I'm not sure that I fully understand them myself. It was a strange combination of fear and excitement, probably in equal parts.

He shut the door and came over and looked me over. He squeezed my breast. I think he was just checking to see if I was wearing a bra. I was. I had put it on since I was going out.

I expected him to start undressing me immediately, or to get comfortable and order me to undress for him. Instead, he asked me if I was wearing pantyhose. When I nodded he ordered me to take them off and never to wear them again.

I reached under my dress and pulled my pantyhose off. I went into the kitchen and threw them away. When I went back into the living room he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. He gave me time to lock my door and then he pulled me to his car. He wasn't driving the rape van this morning.

We got in and he drove away. I didn't even ask where we were going.

He drove to a small house in a lower middleclass subdivision nearby. He parked and came around and pulled me out of the car. I followed him into what I had thought was his house. I was surprised. Well, perhaps shocked is a better word, to see that there were four men sitting around in the living room when we entered.

The fear factor shot way up. I came to a sudden halt and stared around me, wondering if I could get back out of the front door before he could stop me. I hadn't bargained on this! I thought he was taking me to his house to rape me. Instead he had apparently taken me to a party, a rape party. And it looked like I was going to be the guest of honor.

No one spoke for a moment. But after staring at me in silence for a long moment, one of the men stood up and walked over to where we were standing. He continued to look me over as he spoke to my rapist. "Is this her?! She's nothing but a little girl! You're shitting me, right?"

My rapist smiled and ordered me to undress. I was so scared and so excited that I could hardly breathe. But I obeyed without thinking. I quickly removed my dress and my bra and panties and stood naked in a room which seemed full of fully dressed older men. The implied threat was always there when I was with my rapist. If I didn't react quickly enough my clothing would be torn from me.

I felt their eyes on me as I undressed. It wasn't fun the way that it had been on Sunday with Sean and Mark and Brad. It was much different. Here there was a large element of fear. Here there were no rules and no husband to protect me. These guys could fuck me to death and dump my body somewhere if they wanted to.

While I was undressing, my rapist had opened up his pants and slid them and his shorts down to his knees. He allowed his friends a moment to enjoy my nudity and then he pushed me to my knees with my right side towards his four friends. He stepped in front of me and said, "Okay bitch, show my friends what a good cocksucker you are."

I reached behind my rapist and placed my hands on the backs of his thighs. Then I started kissing and licking his cock. It was already about half hard and growing quickly in response to what I was doing.

By the time I had licked his balls and worked my way back up to the head of his cock it was fully hard. I stretched my lips around it and started working my way down his fat shaft. With each dip of my head I took more of him into my mouth. It was still painful. But after about a minute I was finally able to get the head of it into my throat and struggle with it until at last my lips were buried in his pubic hair.

I heard the nasty, but very complementary comments from the audience and, even though I was totally humiliated at being forced to undress in front of four strange men and perform this way, I could feel myself getting aroused and looking forward to having my rapist's cock in my pussy. I saw the audience standing up and undressing as they watched me do something they had obviously not believed possible, take this fat cock all the way down into my throat.

My rapist let me suck his cock for several minutes before he wrapped his strong hands around my head and began to fuck my mouth.

By the time my rapist finished violently fucking my throat his four friends were standing around and watching closely, obviously anxious to take their turns. I didn't have to swallow. He shot his cum straight down my throat. Then he pulled his cock from my mouth and I licked up the last few drops that oozed from the large hole in the end of it.

When he was satisfied, my rapist stood back and said, "Okay guys, she's all yours. Remember what I told you."

I didn't have much time to wonder what he had told them. I was instantly pushed down to my hands and knees and had cocks inserted into my pussy and my mouth.

This was nothing like what happened last Sunday. These men were rough. They fucked me violently from either end. They didn't care about me beyond my ability to entertain, amuse and sexually satisfy them.

While I was taking the second cock of the day down my throat, and getting fucked for the first time since Sunday, the two men who were waiting their turns got on their knees on either side of me and started playing roughly with my tits. I hate to admit it, but it was feeling pretty good. I reacted by moaning around the cock in my throat and I guess it felt pretty good because he came in almost no time at all.

He was immediately replaced by one of his friends who drove straight down my throat on his first stroke. I was getting so cock crazy by that point that I didn't mind at all, even though it was painful. Meanwhile, the man fucking me finally came and another man took his place.

I had expected that each of them would cum once and then I could, if not go home, at least rest for a moment. It didn't work that way. These four men kept going around and around until they had each fucked me three times. At least I think they all did. It seemed like it. It was pretty hard to keep track, because I was cumming and cumming like crazy. I probably had more orgasm than the four men combined.

When they had finally had their fill of me the four men moved back to their seats and collapsed. I looked at my rapist and asked where the bathroom was. I had cum all over my face and dripping down my thighs almost to my knees.

My rapist smiled and said, "I can't let you go walking through the house like that! Scoop that crap up and eat it."

I looked at him for a moment. I could not at first believe that I had heard him correctly. It finally sank in that he was ordering me to scoop up all of that cum on my body and put it in my mouth.

I looked down at my thighs and the streams of nasty cum, still dripping from my red, swollen pussy. My stomach turned at the thought of what I knew that I was about to do. It was one thing to swallow the loads of cum that they shot into my mouth and throat. But it was so much nastier to scoop it up with my fingers and put it in my mouth.

I looked back up at my rapist. I wanted to beg him not to make me do this. When I looked back up at him I saw that he was pointing his camera at me again. It suddenly occurred to me that he had probably been taking pictures since he gave me to his friends to use. I saw that arrogant look on his face. I saw how much it amused him to debase and humiliate me.

I sighed in resignation and started scooping up cum from my thighs and putting it in my mouth. When my thighs were as clean as I could get them I concentrated on the cum oozing from my pussy. It took several minutes. When I had finally finished he said, "See, now you don't need the bathroom. Wasn't that a lot easier?"

I nodded. I didn't really agree of course. But I knew that my opinion didn't matter.

He ordered me back onto my knees and made me suck his cock until it was hard again. I did what he wanted. He was already aroused. Humiliating and abusing me turned him on. Soon his cock was throbbing and ready for action. That was when he nodded to his friends. The four men stood up and surrounded me. They forced me down over a large hassock and held me firmly. I didn't understand why they were being so rough, so forceful. I had refused them nothing. I wasn't struggling.

I felt my rapist kneeling between my legs and I didn't understand why his friends were holding me down. I wanted him to fuck me.

I quickly understood why they were holding me down. I felt my rapist insert a large finger coated with a cold, slimy lubricant into my asshole.

I knew instantly what he was planning and I was positive he would kill me if he tried to fuck my ass with that huge cock. I just knew that his fat cock would tear something inside me and I would bleed to death right here in this nasty living room while these ugly old men watched.

I started to struggle and I pleaded with him not to do this. I had never had anal sex. I didn't even understand why anyone would want to. It was painful and unhealthy and there was a perfectly good hole right near there that was made for fucking.

I started getting hysterical. He continued to ream me out with his finger and he used his other hand to slap my ass, hard.

One of the men holding my arms lifted my head up and tossed a couple of small pills into my mouth. He held up a glass of water and I gulped it down, along with the pills.

I looked up at him and he said, "One was a pain killer, the other is a muscle relaxant. By the time Reed gets two or three fingers in you and gets you loosened up they will take effect. Hell, you might even enjoy this!"

I shook my head violently and sobbed, "No, please. He is so big. He'll tear me. Oh god he is going to kill me."

I dropped my head down and sobbed as my rapist, who I now knew was named Reed, worked two lube covered fingers into my ass.

I think the pills were starting to work already. It still hurt, but now it was more pressure than pain. Still, I had no doubt that his huge cock would tear me and I didn't want to die like this. Alternatively, I couldn't imagine myself going to the emergency room and explaining why my ass was bleeding. I just wouldn't be able to do it.

There was nothing I could do to get away. So I concentrated on trying to relax as my rapist started working at me with three fingers. It was painful again, but bearable. As he worked on my ass I kept thinking about how much my lips had to stretch when I took his cock into my mouth. I could not imagine my ass opening that wide. I was not doing so well at relaxing.

The two men holding my arms were getting tired of waiting for the fun to start. They started taking turns pushing their soft, slimy cocks into my mouth.

When they couldn't get hard, one of them grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled back, forcing my face up and my mouth open. He leaned down and lapped my face like a dog. Then he looked me right in the eyes and spit in my mouth. I was shocked and tried to pull my head away and spit it out. He laughed at me and slapped my face. Then he bent down and did it again. He and his friend laughed when I gave up and swallowed. Then his friend tried it. I was so distracted by the two of them taking turns spitting in my mouth that I almost didn't notice it when my rapist started forcing the head of his fat, hard cock into my ass.

I screamed as it entered me. The pain was worse than anything I had ever experienced in my life. He drove it into me several inches and then paused. One of his friends saw me start to pass out and slapped my face a couple of times.

I sobbed hysterically at first. I begged loudly for him to stop. He ignored me and continued to drive his cock into me, an inch or two at a time. Every time he made a little progress he would pull out a little and then pound more of it into me. Each time he drove more of that huge shaft into me I screamed in agony.

As he struggled to force his cock into me he kept up a running commentary. "God damn this bitch is tight! Fuck! This little girl's ass is tearing my cock up boys! Shit!"

He went on and on in that arrogant manner of his. I was just a warm place to stick a dick. That it was so incredibly painful for me just made it that much more fun for him.

I haven't the slightest idea how long it lasted. I fought them for as long as I could. But it served no purpose, other than to entertain them. Eventually I gave up. I just let him do it. My throat, which was already sore from all of them fucking their cocks into it for so long, one right after the other, was now sore from screaming too. I couldn't even scream any more. No more noise came out. Just my grunts as he pounded into me with so much violence.

In the end, I wasn't even aware it was over. I suddenly realized that he wasn't there anymore. The pain was still there. I was positive that I couldn't walk. I felt moisture running down my thighs and I was sure that I was bleeding. All five of them were standing behind me. They held the cheeks of my ass open and stared at my asshole while laughing and joking at my suffering.

My rapist finally came around and knelt at my face and forced me to clean his cock once more. I didn't even struggle. I took his soft, slimy, dirty cock into my mouth and sucked it clean. First though, I looked at it curiously. I expected to see it dripping with my blood. Instead, I saw what I thought might be traces of blood, but the rest was just sticky, drying cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.