My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen? - Cover

My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen?

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young wife is raped in the back of a van in a parking lot. She must be a very good victim. Her rapist keeps coming back for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles  

The rest of the week was normal. Just like a regular life! I wasn't raped again. No strange men came to my home and abused me. Sean and I still made love every night. Except that now, taking his cock into my mouth and throat for seconds had become a part of our routine. I didn't mind. I liked that I could please him. And it assuaged my guilt. I couldn't help feeling guilty for allowing myself to submit to that man, my rapist.

On Friday we went out for dinner to celebrate Sean's promotion officially. It was payday and the bills were paid for the month. We only had rent and utilities. Our cars were the same ones we had in high school. They were paid for, though neither one of them was worth much. I had started putting a couple of hundred dollars a month into our savings account and it was building fast. Maybe in a year or two we could get a car that had been made in this century.

At dinner, Sean told me that he had to go to a two week school to get his promotion. It wouldn't be a big deal. The school was going to be held in town at a local hotel. He would be later getting home at night, and we probably wouldn't be having supper together for a couple of weeks. But he would still be home every night.

After a great meal we left the restaurant and he drove to his parent's house. We went in to visit for a while and he told them about his promotion. We didn't stay long. I think the main reason he went was to "borrow" a bottle of wine so we could celebrate at home.

I liked his parents. I had known them for years. They were always very nice to me. His dad always checked me out more than I thought a father-in-law should. But he wasn't too lecherous about it and my mother-in-law would always punch him with her elbow and make a joke out of it. So it never got really uncomfortable.

We went home and had a glass of wine and tonight it was my turn. Sean kissed me and licked me and ate my pussy until I couldn't take anymore. I finally sat up and pushed him away and sat on his stomach. I leaned down and licked his face clean and we kissed. I felt his cock throbbing against my butt as we kissed and touched.

"Where would you like to put that thing, kind sir?" I asked.

He was gently molding my breasts with his hands and it felt great. "Anywhere that turns you on," he responded.

I moved down and slid my juicy slit up and down on his hard cock for a few minutes and then I leaned down and kissed my way down his body and took him into my mouth. He really loved it when I took him into my throat.

I sucked him enthusiastically, as always. But this time, when he started to cum, I pulled back so that the head of his cock was in my mouth and used my hand to finish him. The problem with deepthroat is that you never get to taste the man's cum. When you are really turned on, sometimes you want it in your mouth. It's more exciting, sensual even.

I waited until he was finished cumming and then I looked up and showed him my mouthful of cum. I used my tongue to paint the inside of my mouth with it. Then I swallowed gratefully. I was grateful too. Grateful that we had found each other and that he loved me as much as I loved him and that he was so good to me. I sometimes felt that I didn't deserve him. But that only meant that I had to do more for him.


I felt safe all weekend. I almost forgot about him, my rapist. Sean and I spent the two days together. We had to go to the mall on Saturday and buy him some nicer clothes. Not suit and tie yet. But he was a supervisor now and he needed to dress a little better.

We went to a movie and went grocery shopping. I got a chill at the grocery store when Sean parked in the same space that the van had been in that day.

I made us a nice dinner and for the first time since we got married we didn't make love that night. Sean fell asleep in front of the TV. It was my fault. I made him stay up to watch an old movie. When the movie was over I covered him up, shut off the TV and went to bed.

It took a long time to get to sleep. I had not slept alone since we got married. And it was the first night that we didn't make love. For some reason I was bothered by that. Even though I understood why it had happened and it was no big deal, it made me sad.

The next day, Sunday, Sean mowed the grass as soon as it was late enough and the neighbors were all up and about. While he was doing that I started making some snacks. A couple of his friends were coming over later to watch the race on TV.

I don't much care for racing, but it is fun to watch the guys watch the race and get all upset when someone screws up, or all excited when it looks like their man is going to win. So whenever they watch the race at our house I enjoy being with them. I serve them snacks and keep the drinks coming. Both of the guys coming over are a few years older than us and are able to bring beer.

The race started at two in the afternoon. The guys showed up about an hour early, as usual, and we talked for a while. We had met them when Sean started working during the summers and part time at the electronics store while we were still in high school. They were nice guys. They always flirted with me, and I always flirted back. But it was all in fun and nobody got upset.

Because of his promotion, Sean had to take a lot of ribbing today about being a suck up and a brownnoser. His friends weren't really upset. They knew he worked hard for the promotion.

Things didn't look good when they finally turned the TV on. It was raining at the track and judging by the forecast it looked like the race would be rained out. They left the TV on, with the sound off, and we sat around and talked for a while. There was no chance of the rain letting up so the race was postponed.

Sean turned off the TV. We were disappointed, or at least they were. But we were enjoying ourselves and they didn't want to go home, not with all of those beers in the fridge and the snacks that I had made. So we started playing cards. I was forced to play because there were only three of them. They said there had to be at least four.

I know how to play poker. But I have never really played for money. We were just playing for pennies though, so it wasn't like really gambling. I was even having fun.

Mark, the older of the guys, the cutest one, and the biggest flirt, is the funniest guy. He is always telling funny, and naughty, jokes. He's the life of every party. Mark won a large pile of my pennies in only a few hands. He was kidding me about wiping me out. I had no problem with losing a small handful of pennies. So I began teasing him right back. I dared him to try to take all of my money. So he did. He wiped me out.

That was when the game started to change. I tried to get up and leave the table. I was going to get some more snacks and get everyone another beer. Mark said, "You can't quit now! We can't play with three people."

I pointed out that I was broke. Sean would have let me have more pennies but he was almost busted too. So Mark, not quite jokingly, said, "Not a problem, you can play for clothes."

I grinned and said, "Yeah, you wish!"

Mark grinned back and said, "You got that right! I could die a happy man."

"Yeah," I responded, "if your wife found out, you would die."

"Kim doesn't have a problem with me looking. I'm just not allowed to touch," he explained.

I glanced at Sean to see his reaction to this teasing. I can't say that I was surprised to see that he was smiling and waiting to see how it went. I could tell that he was routing for Mark.

"You want me to do this, don't you?" I asked him.

He shrugged.

"No baby," I said. "That isn't an answer. We have been married less than six months. I don't want to screw it up. If you think this is something that you want, I'll give it a shot. A shrug isn't going to cut it. You have to tell me you want it."

I was surprised when I realized that I was actually thinking of allowing this to happen. After what had happened though, I was not surprised to realize that I was excited by the idea of taking my clothes off in front of them. Of course, the beer probably had something to do with the way I was acting and the things that I was feeling.

Sean got rid of that silly grin and got serious for a minute. Everyone was looking at him now. He was thinking hard. "We can play a few hands and see how it goes," he finally said.

So I shrugged. I wouldn't admit it to him, or them, but the idea of losing a few hands and maybe not having all of my clothes on anymore was kind of turning me on. Anyway, I knew enough about guys to know that they would be happier, or at least Sean would be happier, if I didn't act like I was having too much fun.

We discussed the rules change. They didn't sound very fair. I either won or lost, all or nothing. I either won the hand or lost a garment of my choosing. As we were discussing the new rules I remembered that I was not wearing a bra.

We started playing again and my luck didn't change. But I have to admit that all of a sudden the game seemed a lot more interesting.

Sometimes Sean won. But he still took whatever piece of clothing I was losing and he obviously enjoyed it just as much as his friends were. It started out simple. First I lost one sneaker, then the other. Then I lost a gym sock, then another. Now it was about to get interesting. So everyone was upset when I won a hand. I was even a little disappointed!

I quickly lost that small pot of winnings, though, and then I was back to taking off clothing.

When I lost the next hand I had to choose. I turned to Sean and said, "Okay baby, I'm not wearing a bra. What do you want me to take off next?"

He grinned at me and said, "I want to see some boobs, baby. Hand me that shirt you're wearing."

I was excited. But I was also embarrassed. I would never be a good stripper. I was so nervous that my hands were shaking.

I put my hand on the hem of my t-shirt. I paused and looked at the faces of my husband and his two friends. It was actually pretty encouraging. When guys look at you like that and you can't help but feel sexy. I slowly slipped the top up and over my boobs and then slipped it off and tossed it to Sean.

I was still nervous. I felt an almost desperate need to cover myself with my arms. But I didn't. I sat there proudly as the guys ogled me to their hearts content. I realized that it was making me just as hot as it was making them. I thought about those fantasies Sean and I explored sometimes when we fucked. I remembered the orgasms that we had as we explored those erotic fantasies about me fucking Sean's friends. They had turned both of us on. I wondered if we could really do that. But more importantly, I wondered if we could do that without screwing up our marriage.

I sat there, topless now, looking just as embarrassed as I actually was and acting like a shy young virgin. They ate it up too.

I lost the next hand too. Big surprise there! Right? I stood up and unbuttoned my jeans and then turned around and pulled them down. I let them all get a good look at my ass with only my thin nylon panties covering me like a second skin.

I stepped out of my jeans, dropped them on the floor and sat back down. I took my time though. I made sure that everyone had time to get a good look at my sexy panties.

I was watching Sean while I took off my jeans and showed off for them. It was funny. It was like he had never seen me naked before. He was just as excited as his buddies. I didn't give it too much thought at the time. But I think it may have been a combination of being proud of his sexy wife, and the idea of seeing me through someone else's eyes. It was sort of like he was seeing me for the first time all over again. But what do I know. I had to struggle to graduate at the bottom of my high school class. I may not be a blonde, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. At least I know my limitations.

We played another hand. I noticed that Sean was winning a lot more now that I was nearly naked. His buddies didn't care who won as long as it wasn't me. Mark won the next hand though. When I stood up to take my panties off he stopped me.

"Wait," he said suddenly. "I won them. I want to take them off."

I looked at Sean. He grinned, that stupid, "I can't think! All of my blood is in my dick!!" grin that guys get.

So fuck it. I stepped over to Mark and stood still in front of him. I was aware of the way all three men were staring as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slowly removed them. He didn't just grab the waistband and pull them down. He rolled them down, slowly, caressing my sensitive flesh as he worked them over my hips and slowly down my thighs, my calves, and finally off. I put my hands on his shoulders and lifted my feet, slowly, one foot at a time with his face just inches from my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.