My Rapist; the Worst Thing That Can Happen?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young wife is raped in the back of a van in a parking lot. She must be a very good victim. Her rapist keeps coming back for more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles  

Sean had a hard time waking me up in the morning to make his breakfast and prepare his lunch. When I finally did wake up, I awoke from a dream about that man. The disturbing thing was that it had not been a nightmare. More like a wet dream. My thighs were damp from the fluids dripping out of my pussy!

I waited until Sean was in the bathroom and I used a handful of tissues to dry myself. I put my robe on and hurried out to put the coffee on and start breakfast.

I was really upset with myself for letting that man have so much control over my mind. Not to mention what my mind was doing to my body!

I put Sean's breakfast on the table and made him a sandwich for lunch. Then I sat with him and sipped my coffee. When he was ready to go to work I walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye. I watched through the window until he drove away before I went in and took my shower.

I dressed, but after I pulled my panties on, and my shorts, I held up my bra and looked at it for a moment, before dropping it and putting my tank top on. I stood in front of my mirror and looked at my reflection. I could just see the outline of my pink nipples. It looked kind of hot. I didn't have any plans to go anywhere today, so I didn't think it mattered that my nipples were on display.

I did what little there was to do around the house and started looking at the magazine I had bought yesterday. Every month there is a new article in this magazine about how to drive your man crazy. It is hardly ever anything new. If it is, then it is something silly that I would never do anyway. It doesn't matter though. I always look, just in case.

I also check out the way the models dress and wish I had the nerve to dress in the sexy clothes they wear. Yet here I am, feeling self conscious about not wearing a bra in my own house!

I got tired of reading and went into the kitchen to get a glass of ice water. I got the milk out and sniffed it again. I thought about going to the store and getting a fresh one. This one had been in my trunk for a couple of hours. But it seemed okay. It didn't smell bad. I resolved to just keep checking on it. The idea of going back to the grocery store was causing flashbacks again.

I went in and sat down and tried to find something on TV. God I hate daytime TV! I shut it off in disgust and sat back in my chair and before I knew it I was sound asleep. I had only gotten two or three hours sleep last night and it wasn't enough. Sleeping has always been something I was very good at.

I woke up suddenly to the sound of the doorbell. I got up and without even thinking I rushed to the door and opened it wide.

Standing in the door, with that arrogant look on his face, was my rapist from the parking lot. I covered my mouth and screamed into my hand. What I don't understand is why I didn't even try to close the door.

He smiled down at me with an arrogant look on his face. Then he casually walked in and ordered me to shut the door. I stood there, stunned for a moment. I knew that all I had to do was run outside. There were people out there. I could call for help. I could scream. I could run next door. Instead, I quietly closed the door.

I took a deep breath and I turned and looked at him. I looked at that smug look on his face. I could see that he knew I would do anything he told me to do.

He wiggled his finger at me and I walked slowly over to where he stood. He pulled me close and kissed me. I stood there, passively, until he slapped my ass. I obeyed that unspoken order. I returned his kiss. And instantly I felt the heat start to return. I felt the excitement of being powerless, being taken.

We kissed and I felt his hands move over me. When he realized that I wasn't wearing a bra he said, "Were you expecting me?"

I moaned, embarrassed that he would think that. Had I been?! Was that why I had not put a bra on? I had heard him yesterday, going through my purse. I had checked when I got home and I knew that he hadn't taken anything. He could only have been looking at my driver's license, getting my address. Did I realize that? Did I realize that and then rush to let him into my house when he rang my doorbell?

He stepped back and pulled my top off. I raised my arms and let him do whatever he wanted. As he undressed me he said, "When I saw you take your shorts off yesterday and saw that patch of bright red pubic hair I got all excited. You are the first honest to god redhead I ever fucked. I have always had a thing for redheads. I have been thinking about you since you drove away yesterday. I was going to wait a week or two. Give you a chance to simmer. To realize how much you wanted to fuck me again. Because I know that you do. But I had to have you again. You are one fine fuck. I couldn't wait.

He pulled my shorts off and I put my hand on his shoulders to steady myself as I stepped out of them. He looked at my underwear. They were the same panties I had worn yesterday. He smiled up at me and then he leaned forward and stuck his tongue out and lapped my crotch.

I felt the heat of his tongue. I felt his hot breath. I shivered with excitement as he slowly, gently slid my panties down over my thighs, my calves, and then off as I obediently stepped out of them.

He straightened up and looked down at me as he brought my panties to his face. He sniffed at them and smiled. I could see that they were damp.

"Yeah," he said, his voice dripping with all of the arrogance that was obvious in his face, "Yeah, you want it. I bet you have been thinking about me just like I have about you. You haven't been able to get me out of your mind, have you bitch?"

I hated to admit it. But he was right. I shook my head. But he knew I was lying and his smile grew. He knew I was his. He realized that he could do anything he wanted to me.

He pulled me down the hall to my bedroom and sat me on the side of the bed while he undressed. I watched this time. I watched as he pulled his slacks and his underwear down and bared his semi hard cock. I looked at it and the memories of what it had done to me yesterday flooded over me.

I hated him. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to be helpless. No, that isn't right. I do hate him. But this helplessness ... for some reason, giving up total control of my body to some strange, powerful, arrogant man was such a huge turn on for me. I didn't understand. That had never been my fantasy. Now that it was happening I couldn't resist.

He stood in front of me. His hard cock was bouncing right in my face. I knew what he wanted. Without even having to be told I reached up and pulled his cock to my lips. I licked it, licked the lubricant from the soft, warm head of his cock. I licked his cock and his balls and then I started taking it into my mouth.

At first he let me do what I could on my own. But it wasn't good enough. Soon he was holding my head and fucking my face. It was much more violent than yesterday. I gagged uncontrollably and groaned in pain. I tried to push him away. He just chuckled and continued to pull my mouth down over his cock violently, a little farther each time.

I finally gave up and stopped trying to push him away. I surrendered. I put my arms around his body and held onto the cheeks of his ass and he fucked my face. The entire time he talked dirty to me. He called me nasty names. He reached down and squeezed my breasts.

It was very painful. My mouth hurt, my throat hurt and now my breasts hurt. It was about to get worse. He suddenly pinched one of my nipples with his fingernails and pulled it out away from body. I screamed in agony and at that moment he drove his cock right down my throat.

I couldn't believe it! I've never been able to do this! And his cock is so fucking huge! He held his cock buried in my throat while I struggled faintly. Then he pulled it out slowly. After giving me a chance to gasp for breath he forced it right back down my throat.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You're the first bitch that has ever been able to take me down her throat! You should be proud little girl, because a lot of them have tried. They didn't want to, but they tried."

All I could do was sit there and gasp for air while he fucked my throat. I was getting dizzy from lack of oxygen but I tried to time my breaths as he continued to violently rape my throat. He had let my nipple go when his cock entered my throat and now my whole world revolved around that big, fat cock in my mouth.

I felt him tense up and he held my head against his stomach in a death grip as he blasted his cum down my throat. I was turning blue when he finally let me go. I fell back onto the bed gasping for air. I tried to yell at him, call him a dirty name. But I couldn't even talk. My throat hurt too much.

He collapsed onto the bed beside me for a moment and caught his breath. He raved the whole time about what a fantastic cocksucker I was. I started crying. I was ready for him to leave. I remembered thinking about him all yesterday afternoon, and then most of the night. I had dreamt about him and then I had thought about him most of this morning. I remembered his cock. I remembered my orgasms. I had not thought about pain. There hadn't been this pain yesterday.

He turned on his side, facing me. He leaned down and licked the tears from my face. His hand moved to my pussy and two of his fingers slipped in easily. He pulled his fingers out and held them up to my face.

"You're crying," he said, "but you enjoyed it. You just don't realize it yet. Look at all of that cunt juice on my fingers."

He let me look and then he stuck his fingers into my mouth. As I sucked his fingers clean he said, "I'm sorry I had to hurt you. But just think of it as part of your training. Think of what a great cocksucker you are going to be when I am through training you!"

I still couldn't talk. My throat hurt too much. So I whispered, "What do you mean, training me? You can't train me. I am happily married. I am a newlywed! You have to leave and never come back here!"

He just laughed. "That's alright," he said. "You say all the right things. All of the things you are supposed to say. All of the things you don't mean. You're my bitch now, little girl. You are my cocksucking little bitch. From now on, anytime I want you, you are mine."

I shook my head and whispered, "No, I am not your bitch!"

His hand began moving over my body again, teasing my breasts, moving slowly down over my hard, flat stomach, teasing my little patch of dark red pubic hair.

He slipped his fingers back into my hot, wet hole and said, "Yes. You are. You don't want to be. You just can't help yourself."

He pulled me over on top of him and pulled my lips to his. We kissed again and I felt his cock, which was already hard again, throbbing against my thighs. God help me, I wanted to spread my legs and slide right down on it!

I didn't get the chance though. He rolled me off of him and knelt on the floor between my legs. I felt his talented tongue go to work again and my body gave into the pleasures of it immediately, without reservation. My mind went along for the ride.

He was very good at this. I had several powerful orgasms before he stood up and turned me around on the bed. I willingly opened my legs as he moved over me and I surrendered to that arrogant smile as he sank down on top of me.

Just like last time, I reached down and guided him into me. Just like last time, my body succumbed to the pleasure of that fat cock pistoning in and out of me.

I didn't have to be quiet this time, and I wasn't. I screamed through several violent orgasms before his thrusts became faster, more violent, and he shot his hot cum into me. I was surprised again when it was over to find that once again I had my arms and legs wrapped around his hard body. I swear I don't remember doing it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.