Preview

Mistrusting a Memory

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow, Violent,

Romantic Sex Story: Detective Sergeant Bob Duncan was assigned to investigate a routine rape case. But this case turned out to be anything but routine. Somehow, he and the victim became friends '" good friends. Then there was an accident and Bob had to decide whether to arrest her for a crime... a crime she couldn't remember committing... a crime that might land her in prison for the rest of her life.

Foreword

I wrote a story called "For Want Of A Memory" in which I explored how amnesia can affect a person's life. In that book, a man could remember specific parts of an incident, but not the whole thing. Because he only had partial information, the decisions he made were flawed, in the sense that he'd have made different decisions if his memory had been whole. In the process of writing that book I realized there are other ways that missing or corrupted memory could affect a life. This book is an exploration of another of those ways.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.