My Parents' Estate - Cover

My Parents' Estate

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman's parents are killed in an accident on the day she graduates from college. As she goes through their belongings later she finds that she didn't know her parents quite as well as she thought she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I looked around discreetly. I’m surrounded by row after row of magazines with naked women in every sort of sexual situation you could imagine on the cover. There’s a wide selection of bondage magazines and magazines devoted to other fetishes; more kinky shit than I even realized existed. But by far the most common focus seems to be on the size of the tits of the models. Those are just the ones near me, though. I don’t know what the other rows have on display. A large section of the store is devoted to pornographic movies on DVD. The back wall is covered with a huge selection of sex toys.

I also managed to form an opinion of the other customers in the store. There were five men in the store when we came in and in the time I’ve been standing just inside the door two more have come in. There are more cars out front than men in the store but I didn’t give that much thought.

The men seem a little uncomfortable. But then, so am I. They’re all looking at me with expressions you wouldn’t expect to see on the faces of men you might encounter in any other place of business. Some are staring openly. Some are being a little more discreet. But they’re all watching me with blatant and unbridled lust as I stood there nearly naked just inside the door. I tried to ignore the other customers as I looked around but it’s hard to ignore so much lust when it’s directed toward you, especially when accompanied by all that eager anticipation which has me wondering what they know that I don’t.

Jon and Laura have left me standing here on my own and are talking with the man behind the counter. I doubt if he’s the same man who was here ten years ago when they brought my mother in for her first public exhibition. But I suppose they came here more than just that one time. As they talk all three of them are watching me as I look around. I know my face and neck are red. I’m embarrassed. But that isn’t the main reason I’m flushed. This place just oozes an aura of open, perverse sexuality which is so exciting to me. The entire reason this store exists is sex. I think that’s so fucking hot!

Jon and Laura have apparently worked out whatever details needed to be worked out with the store clerk. They came back over to where I’m standing and Jon casually reached out and removed my slip. Now I’m naked in a sex store in front of eight strange men.

Jon handed my slip to Laura, turned to me and in sternly commanded, “Follow me, cunt.”

I followed him across the room to the wall full of sex toys. As we moved across the room the small group of customers followed us. The men seemed to have gotten over their discomfort as soon as I was naked.

When we came to a stop by the wall I looked around in wonder at the variety. Some of the things I saw are scary and some things look like a lot of fun. There were more than a few things I have absolutely no idea what purpose they serve but some of them looked capable of causing a lot of pain.

Jon obviously already knows what he’s shopping for today. He went directly to those items he had in mind without hesitation. It’s obvious their visits to this store are not uncommon events. He picked up two leather harness-like devices and handed one to Laura. They attached a strap to each of my upper thighs and then put my wrists in the restraints that are attached to the straps with a short, sturdy chain.

In less than a minute I was restrained, helpless and naked in a room devoted to sex which is occupied in large part by a slowly growing number of strange men. It’s a nervous feeling, but the excitement I’m feeling is growing quickly. My heart has been beating faster since we parked out front. Now my pussy is tingling like crazy and I know it must be getting very wet as if anticipating something more is going to happen than purchasing sex toys and browsing through kinky porn.

My new masters looked through the selection of toys and selected a few more items. Each time one of them made a selection they handed it to me and ordered me to take it to the clerk. I carried each item to the counter, one item at a time. I had to move through the growing crowd of horny men who have gathered to watch. I’m not able to reach the counter since my wrists are cuffed to my thighs so I had to ask the clerk to take each item from my hand and place it on the counter for me. Each time I did, leering down at me, he groped me openly before taking the item from me.

Upon seeing that the clerk is exploring my body freely, the men who are watching my erotic ordeal began to grope me as I passed back and forth, threading my way between them. Their hands grabbed my ass and my tits and fingers were inserted briefly but roughly into my pussy. A few of them even tried to shove fingers into my unprepared ass.

At first they watched Jon and Laura while they molested me. When it became apparent that, not only do my masters not object they seem to approve, my trips to the counter became even more difficult, and more exciting. Each time I returned to them, Jon or Laura would hand me a butt plug or some kind of leather restraint or a vibrator. I had a wide leather collar and a leash attached to my neck on one of my trips and after that I was frequently brought up short as I made my way through the men. One of them would grab the leash and when I came to a stop they would grope me. Each time they were more open and more enthusiastic about it. The fingers invading my pussy were coming out covered in pussy juice. I’m amazed at how much I’m enjoying something that up until I discovered those sexy pictures of my happily enslaved parents I would have been horrified at being forced to do.

After a dozen or more trips to the counter with the items my owners selected, Jon said, “That’s enough for this trip. Let’s see how much we owe.”

I followed them to the counter and the clerk totaled up the items Jon and Laura selected for me. I was surprised to learn the total was just over four hundred dollars. Once the clerk told him the total Jon smiled at me and said, “Don’t worry, Miki. The clerk has graciously agreed to give us a five percent discount.”

I don’t know why I should be worried.

Jon guided me down to the end of the counter. The clerk came over to where we were standing. Jon said, “You will have to earn it, of course.”

Right there in front of everyone he lowered me to my knees. The clerk opened his pants, pulled out his cock and placed it at my lips.

Before I had a chance to even see what I’d be working with, the clerk grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth. I was quickly able to determine that it’s just an average sized cock and I relaxed. Soon I was taking him into my throat and although the men who are watching are impressed it was really no big deal.

Word of my little show must have been getting around because for the last ten minutes or so I’ve been hearing a door in the back of the room opening and more men have been joining the group already enjoying groping and teasing my body. Now all those men are standing around us watching the clerk fuck my face.

The clerk came before very long at all. I guess watching me run around in the nude and groping my body each time I dropped another sex toy must have excited him. Imagine that!

It seemed like he had just started fucking my mouth when he tensed up and held my face pressed tightly to his stomach. I felt his cock throbbing and I knew he was shooting his cum down my throat. I waited patiently for it to end. He released me when he was finished and slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth.

I heard him say to Jon, “Fuck me! I’m almost sixty years old and I’ve had a lot of blowjobs over the years. But that was the best blowjob I’ve ever had!”

Technically he had not gotten a blowjob. He had held my head firmly and fucked my mouth and all I had to do was wait for it to be over. But he’s happy and that’s all that matters.

He stepped back, put his cock away and Laura helped me to my feet. As she was doing that, Jon turned to the other men in the store and said, “My slave still owes three hundred and seventy dollars for her new toys. Since the toys we’re buying are all going to be for her, I think she should help pay for them. If any of you are interested I’m willing to let you fuck her face or her pussy for ten dollars.”

I spun around and saw there are now fourteen men standing around watching us. Most of them appear to be in their forties or fifties and most of them are on the heavy side. None of them are men I would have chosen for sexual partners. But it isn’t up to me.

They quickly pressed in and forced their money on Jon. I know it isn’t about the money. Jon owns his own business and has no doubt already made his fortune. What he’s doing here now is all about degrading me by selling me for a small amount of money. It’s about humiliating me and amusing him and Laura.

But even knowing what this is all about I can’t help myself. I’m excited about being sold to overweight, overage, horny old men for ten dollars. The entire disgusting concept is almost enough to give me an orgasm.

Once more I was disappointed Laura wasn’t recording it on the movie camera. But I looked over at her and saw that she has been. I hadn’t even been aware of it. I almost had an orgasm when I saw her pointing the movie camera at me and the growing number of men who want to fuck me for ten dollars.

Jon said, “Gentlemen, we are going to set up shop in the back. Mr. Clark has been kind enough to offer to let me use one of his back rooms. If you will follow me you’ll all get a chance to fuck my little slave girl. We just acquired her yesterday. This is only her second day of training but even though she’s young and hasn’t had very much experience I promise you’ll find she has already become an excellent cocksucker and she has a nice tight pussy which is no doubt already juicy and anxious to be taken by a nice hard cock.”

Jon led me through a door in the back and down a darkened hallway lined with more doors than I can count. I can hear the sound of porn movies playing loudly in the background. I hear a cacophony of female porn stars faking orgasm for their adoring fans. It seems totally appropriate, the perfect soundtrack for my new life.

I was pulled into the first door on the left as we entered the hallway. We entered a dimly lit room about twelve feet by twelve feet square and furnished with a big screen television and a small, vinyl loveseat.

Jon pulled the loveseat away from the wall and I was placed on my knees on the edge of one of the cushions. My wrists are still secured to my thighs. I’m totally helpless.

Almost as soon as I was in place I felt someone behind me, working his cock into my pussy. A moment later another man stood in front of me. He pulled his cock out and pushed it into my mouth.

As they fucked me front and rear I was thinking that my mother had only taken twelve men at her first orgy. I’m taking on fourteen! I feel pretty proud of myself. I failed to take into consideration that more and more men will be showing up and are apt to want in on the fun and games.

I totally lost track of the number of men who fucked me that afternoon. There was a steady line of them. More than one of them took me more than once. I tasted my juices and other men’s cum on the cocks of more and more of the cocks being forced into my mouth and down my throat as the day went by.

The men would fuck me and then move out of the way and watch the steady stream of men who came in to join the pussy party when they found out about me. They would look me over, hand Jon their money and take their turns. And the men who already fucked me got turned on again. They would give Jon another ten dollars and go around one more time.

I thought I was exhausted last night! Fuck! By the time Jon finally called a halt to the fun and games late that afternoon I was so stiff and sore I could hardly walk!

Laura helped me up after Jon said enough. She removed the wrist restraints. It was such an incredible relief to be able to move my arms again! The straps which had been secured around my thighs are covered with cum. Laura made me lick them clean and then she held onto them and led me down the dark, narrow hallway to the bathroom at the end.

The hallway is no longer empty. It’s lined with ten or twelve men of all descriptions. I couldn’t figure out what they’re waiting for. They’re just standing in the dimly lit hallway, not talking, not looking around. Weird. I wonder if Jon or Laura can explain.

I was taken into the bathroom. Without bothering to close the door or giving me time to wipe off the seat, Laura sat me on the toilet. A crowd of obviously amused men gathered around to watch while I sat and let the cum of god only knows how many men drain out of me. It took a long time.

It was probably close to ten minutes later when I felt like I had done all the draining I was going to do. I groaned when I stood up. My pussy is burning but the pain in my stomach is much worse. I washed myself with damp paper towels. It was a time-consuming process requiring most of the roll of towels. My inner thighs were covered in a thick coat of semen. When I was as clean as I was going to get without taking a shower Laura handed me my slip. After I put it on we made our way back up the hallway and into the main room of the bookstore.

My jaw is stiff and sore. I haven’t tried to speak. I’m not sure I can. My throat was burning for the first hour or two but now it feels numb. My pussy feels like I have a very course grain of sandpaper in it. It feels as though I’ve been and am continuing to be rubbed raw with every step I take.

Jon was talking to the clerk when we came back out. He put his arm around me and said goodbye to the clerk. Then he handed me the bag with my purchases in it and led me to the car. I had to wait while he covered my seat with a thick, folded over bath towel. Then he had to help me climb in. It’s a good thing his big-ass SUV has running boards or I couldn’t have made it. For some reason my thighs have decided they aren’t going to follow orders. Hopefully that’s temporary.

Once we were seated and he had the car running to cool us down he started pulling money out of his pockets. I watched as he counted out three hundred and sixty dollars. I did the math. He gave the clerk three hundred and seventy dollars to pay for my new toys. That represented thirty-eight men who fucked either my mouth or my pussy. The clerk and thirty-seven men at ten dollars each. He still had three hundred and sixty dollars. That would mean that an additional thirty-six men who had sex with me. Surely I did not just have sex with seventy-three men!

I stared in awe and as Jon pulled out of the parking lot I exclaimed, “Jon, that can’t be right! Did I just let seventy-three men have sex with me? Seventy-three total strangers?” I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and saw that it was almost 6:30 P.M.! Jesus! I had been in there getting fucked for almost seven hours!

Laura chuckled and answered for him. “No, Miki. You didn’t let them. We let them. You had no choice. But many of them fucked you twice. I doubt if it was more than forty or fifty men.”

I thought about what had just happened for a few minutes and then I asked, “Laura. Is this kind of stuff going to fuck me up? Is my pussy going to be so loose no man will want me?”

Laura turned around in her seat and patted my leg. She smiled and said, “Don’t be silly sweetheart. By the time we get home and you have a nice hot shower, your cunt will be just like it was this morning. We may test your limits dear. But we won’t damage you. We love you.”

I cautiously slipped a finger inside my tender pussy. It actually doesn’t feel any different, despite all of those men who just used it, most of them quite violently. I was relieved. I was afraid I’d be all stretched out and loose as a goose.

With my fears calmed I leaned back and thought about what I just did. My very first gang bang. And it had been a huge one! I’m tired and sore. But the idea that I had just been taken to a public place, undressed, put in restraints, and then sold to fifty or more men, for a nominal fee to make it even more degrading, is incredibly arousing. The change in me in less than a week is incredible. I’m having fun, though I’m pretty sure I had a little too much fun today. I just hope my new life doesn’t destroy me. It is a concern.

Jon drove us back to the house and Laura escorted me to their shower. She had to help me up the stairs. She took a long shower with me. When we were dried off she spread a cream on and in my pussy. It came out of a large jar with no label. I asked her what it was and she said, “A doctor friend of mine makes it. It’s like Preparation H for your pussy. It sooths sore tissue and tightens you back up.”

It was soothing. She asked me how my jaw feels and if I want something to take for the pain. I smiled stiffly and shook my head. I don’t feel like I need it. My pussy feels better already and my jaw is more stiff and tired than in pain.

We went downstairs and Jon asked us what we want to do about dinner. I’m not hungry. I must have swallowed an awful lot of cum today, though I doubt if that’s very filling. What I really want is a tall, stiff drink. I left supper up to them.

Laura ended up making a light supper and Jon made cocktails for the three of us. I spent a little longer at their place after supper. But tomorrow is a workday. Jon wants me to come to his office and see him at nine. So I kissed them both goodnight and went back to my house.

I picked out a stylish but modest outfit for tomorrow. Then I just relaxed for an hour before going to bed. I’m tempted to look at more pictures from the album but I decided I’ve had enough stimulation for one day.

The next morning I got up and got ready to go in to find out about my new job. I suddenly realized I had no idea where I’m to go or who I’m to see. It doesn’t seem appropriate to go to Jon’s office to apply for a job.

It’s early but I’m feeling a little bit panicky. I ran down to Laura’s house and rang the bell. Thankfully she’s back from her run. She came to the door and let me right in. She smiled and stepped back and said, “You look beautiful! Perfect! Jon is going to be really impressed.”

I must have sounded like a little girl when I exclaimed, “But I don’t know where to go! I know where the plant is. But I’ve never been there. I don’t know who I’m supposed to see. I don’t know if Jon told personnel about me. Oh god, Laura. I’m scared shitless! Where do I go?!”

Laura laughed and said, “Go to the front door of the main office building. There’s a reception desk there. Tell them your name and that Jon told you to come in. They’ll be expecting you. I’ll see to it.”

I kissed her and thanked her and started to rush out when she called out, “Miki! Stop!”

I stopped and turned to see what she wants. She’s smiling, trying not to laugh. She came closer, took me by the shoulders and said, “Take a deep breath. Calm down. You already have the damn job. Jon already loves you. You look fantastic. You look perfect. I want you to walk in there today like you own the fucking place. I have only known you for three days but I can promise you I know you well enough to know you’re smarter and have more on the ball than ninety-eight percent of the people you’ll be working with. You don’t owe anyone there money. You don’t owe anyone there an apology. Stand up straight and take your god damned time. You are better than them. Let them wait for you.”

I smiled and hugged her. I gave her a big kiss and in a much calmer voice I said, “Laura, I love you so much. Thank you.”

She smiled and said, “Come back over here as soon as you get home. I want to hear all about your first day.”

I wiped my eyes and said, “Damn it! You are going to make me cry again!”

Laura smiled and turned me towards the door. She lifted the back of my dress, swatted my butt and pushed me toward the door. As I opened the door she said, “I love you, Miki. Have fun today. Life is too short not to.”

I turned back and blew her a last kiss and then I strolled calmly back up the street. I got my car out of the garage. Two minutes with Laura had calmed me right down.

I smiled all the way to work.

I gave them my name at the reception desk. A young woman stood up, smiled brightly and said, “Miss Collins! Welcome. Please come with me. Mr. Strong is expecting you.”

She waited for me to come around the large circular counter and she led me down a long corridor to an impressive suite of offices. She escorted me to a sophisticated and well dressed woman standing at a desk talking to the secretary in the large reception room and said, “Mrs. Cable, this is Miss Collins. Mr. Strong is expecting her.”

I thanked the young woman as she turned and left. Mrs. Cable smiled and shook my hand. She gave me a quick evaluating glance and said, “Good morning. I’m Carol, Mr. Strong’s assistant. If you need anything just let me know.”

She pointed to a door behind the secretary and said, “That’s my office. I mean it. If you need anything just call me. And please accept my condolences dear. We loved your father around here. He is sorely missed. We’re still having trouble believing he isn’t going to walk through that door and make us smile the way he always used to.”

I thanked her and then I said, “I think there might be a mistake. I haven’t even started work yet. Shouldn’t I be at the personnel office filling out a huge stack of forms?”

Carol smiled and said, “Are you trying to get me fired?! Mr. Strong told me to bring you to his office as soon as you arrived. I don’t know how well you know him. He’s a wonderful man to work for. I’ve been his assistant for more years than I’ll admit to in public and I love working for him. Wait until you meet his wife. She’s an absolute saint. I know you’re going to love working here Miss Collins.”

I smiled and said, “First, please call me Miki. Second, I’ve met Mrs. Strong and I totally agree with you. She is a saint and I love her. I don’t know how I’d have recovered from my parents death if they hadn’t helped me pull myself together.”

Carol led me to the door to Jon’s office and tapped lightly. He called out, “Enter!”

Carol opened the door and stepped in, holding the door for me. She smiled and said, “Miss Collins is here, sir.”

Jon stood up and said, “Just in time. Come in! Do you want anything, Miki? Coffee? Water?”

I shook my head and thanked Carol. She smiled and closed the door.

Jon waved me to a seat beside an older gentleman and said, “Miki, this is Tom Calder. He is the man who’s going to bring you up to speed. He’s in charge of the IT section. You are my advisor in that area and the person who’ll be translating what he’s trying to tell me, because I almost never understand a word he says.”

He stood up and smiled. I offered him my hand and as I shook it I said, “I’m pleased to meet you, Mr. Calder. I look forward to working with you.”

He responded, “Please, call me Tom. I’m so sorry about your father. We really miss him here. He always came between us worker bees and the monster we work for. You have some pretty big shoes to fill.”

Jon nodded his head toward Tom and said, “Now that your father is gone I’ll probably be able fire that shirker!”

Jon had us sit down and together they gave me an overview of my job. Then Tom escorted me to personnel.

He dropped me off there and I spent most of the morning filling out forms and making important decisions on investments and retirement. I came to a sudden stop, brought up short by the sad fact that I have no beneficiaries. I had to fight to maintain my composure for a few minutes. But finally, I finished wading through the mountain of forms I was given to fill out. I was given an ID badge and directions to Tom’s office.

I spent the rest of the week as Tom’s shadow. Every morning we had a meeting with Jon for ten or fifteen minutes and it always devolved into, if not an outright argument between Jon and Tom at the very least an uncomfortable situation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.