My Parents' Estate - Cover

My Parents' Estate

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman's parents are killed in an accident on the day she graduates from college. As she goes through their belongings later she finds that she didn't know her parents quite as well as she thought she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I got up on my knees and Laura knelt beside me. She put her arm around me and said, “I’m going to coach you. Don’t worry. It isn’t as hard as you might think. You have to accept that what you do isn’t up to you any longer. You don’t have a choice. Your body no longer belongs to you. That’s half the battle. You said that in the past you have enjoyed sucking your lover’s cocks. The thing is, Miki, it isn’t about you. It’s about them. What you like is unimportant. You are about to be taken miles outside of your comfort zone. So listen to me carefully. You saw the pictures. You saw your mother take Jon’s cock down her throat. You know it can be done. The first time is difficult. But I know some tricks to help you and I know you can do it.”

I listened to her calm voice and I nodded. I said, “I’m sure I can do it, Laura. I’m just afraid I won’t be very good at it. I don’t want to disappoint him.”

Laura smiled and said, “Good attitude. Don’t worry, cunt. We don’t expect you to be very good at it the first time. But you’ll be getting a lot of practice and you’ll get better each time. Now, when you first take his cock into your mouth I want you to suck it like you did for your boyfriends. Don’t try to take it into your throat yet.”

Jon is standing in front of me now with his cock just inches from my lips. It isn’t quite fully erect, but even so it’s very large and very imposing. It’s throbbing gently and growing slowly as I watch. I leaned forward slightly and placed my lips on the head of it. I kissed it several times. Then I moistened my lips, opened my mouth and slid my lips down over the head of his cock.

Laura’s face is only inches from mine as I took her husband’s cock into my mouth. I thought for just a second about what a strange situation this is. But I don’t have a lot of time for distractions. I need to concentrate and get this right.

I slowly slid my lips down over his hard shaft. I took nearly half of his cock into my mouth before I retreated. I started to bring my hand up to grip his shaft but Laura said, “No, dear. Keep your hands on your thighs. You don’t need them.”

I rested my hands on my thighs and slid my lips back down over Jon’s sexy cock. I didn’t try to take it into my throat. But I took as much of that daunting slab of male meat as I could into my mouth without gagging. On my deepest stroke I think I managed just a little less than five inches of his fat cock without gagging. That left about three inches to deal with.

I felt Laura’s hand move sensuously down my back. I shivered with pleasure when she worked her fingers between my legs. As she began to tease my pussy she said, “You’re very wet, dear. I get the impression you enjoy being a cocksucker. This is turning you on. That’s a very desirable trait in a young woman.”

Her fingers were coated with my juices and she began to tease my clit with a light touch that left me wanting more. As she manipulated my sex she said, “Now you are going to try something for me. At the top of your stroke, just before you slide your lips back down over your master’s cock, I want you to try to swallow. You won’t be able to of course. Not with that big cock in your mouth. But when you try to swallow you’ll find that it suppresses your gag reflex. Your throat expects something to enter it when you try to swallow. It won’t be easy. It won’t be pleasant. But try that a couple of times and begin to concentrate. But don’t concentrate on forcing his cock down your throat. Instead, I want you to concentrate on your lips. Concentrate on sliding your lips just a tiny bit farther down your master’s cock. Maybe not every time, but every second or third time and don’t ever try to force his cock down your throat. That will happen naturally. It will be almost like it happens accidentally.”

I followed her instructions and the first couple of times it didn’t seem to have much effect. I still felt like gagging when the head of his cock bottomed out in my mouth. I didn’t give up, though.

I have tears in my eyes so I can’t see very well. I’m not crying. It’s just a response to the gagging. But I can see all those inches of thick cock still to go. I pulled back and tried to swallow again and then I slid my lips down again and just as the head of his cock touched the back of my throat he suddenly reached out, grabbed my head and pulled me towards him.

I was so shocked when it happened I didn’t even think to fight him. Suddenly my lips were spread wide around the base of his cock and my nose was nestled in his pubic hair.

Laura exclaimed, “Good girl! You did it! Now stop tensing up. Just relax. I know it feels strange. It takes some getting used to. But the hardest part is over. Once you’ve done it the first time it quickly gets much easier.”

I still have his cock buried in my throat. For the first few seconds I was afraid I was going to suffocate. But before I turned blue I realized I can breathe, though not easily. So now I’m not worried about suffocating. Having that very large cock down my throat isn’t so much painful as uncomfortable after that brief, initial flash of hot pain which passed quickly. After I made myself relax the pain receded and I just felt stretched, if that’s a feeling you can have.

I stayed like that for a moment, until Laura said, “Pull back now, Miki. Try it again. We’ll help you until you can do it on your own.”

I slid his cock out of my mouth slowly. There was a slight catch when the head of his cock moved past the entrance to my throat. I was excited because I did it, although I had help. But I’m nervous because I’m not sure I can do it again, at least not without his help.

I drew my lips back to the head of his cock. I took a few seconds to make myself relax. I attempted to swallow and slid back down the shaft while concentrating on the progress my lips are making instead of the ultimate goal. Just as his cock head reached the entrance to my throat his hands came back up and pulled me down again.

On my third attempt he let me try it on my own. I didn’t quite succeed, but I didn’t gag. I’m determined, though. I pulled back and on my second solo attempt I succeeded. I was pretty damned proud of myself too!

Laura told me what a good job I’m doing. She sounded excited and genuinely proud of me and I felt myself responding to the excitement in her voice. She left me to finish on my own after that. Well, she didn’t leave me. She stopped giving me instructions. She stayed beside me and she continued to tease my pussy. She brought her other hand up and began to play with my breasts. That was nice and I really appreciated it. But then she leaned down and started kissing my shoulder, stopping every once in a while to tell me what a good cocksucker I am and what a good fuck. Between what she was doing with her hands and the things she’s saying in that low, sexy voice, and the excitement of sucking Jon’s huge cock, I was building quickly toward another orgasm. If Jon doesn’t cum soon I’m going to have an orgasm before he does!

What I’m doing for Jon isn’t easy, but it seems easier than the impression I got when I saw the pictures of my mother’s first time. As that thought crossed my mind I was suddenly struck by another. ‘Oh my god! I’m sucking a cock that my mother sucked! Jon has cum in my mother’s mouth and he has fucked us both as well!’ A week ago, that very idea would have grossed me out. Now I just feel pride. How fucking kinky is that?!

After some amount of time, I honestly have no idea how much time passed, Laura began to speak softly in my ear again, giving me more directions. She said, “Your master is going to cum soon. You should never take a man’s cum down your throat unless he gives you no choice. When a man is about to cum you should rest his balls in your left hand and lightly caress them. You should then slide your lips up so that only the head of his cock is in your mouth. While you tease the head of his cock with your tongue you use your right hand to pleasure his shaft until your mouth fills with his cum. Don’t try to swallow while he’s cumming. Just let your mouth fill with his cock cream and savor the taste of his essence until he removes his cock from your mouth. Then you may swallow, unless he orders you not to.”

I followed her instructions and she watched closely as I brought her husband to a climax with my tongue and my hands. If a measure of a man’s virility is the quantity of his ejaculate then there can be no question Jon is an extremely virile man. Even though he fucked me thoroughly not much more than an hour ago my mouth is filled to the point of overflowing. I was afraid his semen would overflow and spill out of me. I want very much to get this right and I struggled to contain his large, hot load.

He finally groaned and slowly slid the head of his cock from between my lips. I was careful not to let any of his cum escape. I paused before swallowing to taste him. This isn’t the first time a man has cum in my mouth. Taking a load of cum in my mouth has never been my favorite thing to do but I don’t mind it that much. Cum isn’t all that tasty but the idea of taking it in my mouth and swallowing it to please a guy I like is very sexy.

Despite my relatively limited experience, I have noticed the wide variety of flavors cum comes in. Most men have cum which is bitter, ranging from taking the enamel off your teeth bitter to not bad. Others have a mild flavor that’s almost pleasant though those are sadly rare. I have read that diet has some influence on that, but the literature on that wasn’t very specific.

I can’t honestly say Jon’s sperm tasted any better than anyone else’s I’ve experienced. It wasn’t the worst. It wasn’t the best. But this is a whole different set of circumstances. I was sucking my master’s extremely sexy cock under the tutelage of his wife, my mistress. What I want, what I like, how I feel about it, those things are unimportant. My only concern is pleasing my sexy, handsome, extremely virile master.

After savoring the flavor for several long moments I swallowed his cum. He was smiling down at me and he said, “Very good, Miki! That was excellent for your first time. I’m impressed. Not many young women take to cocksucking so quickly. With a little practice you’re going to be great.”

I was surprised at how much pride I felt as he praised my abilities which I’m not so naïve that I don’t realize are only rudimentary. Imagine feeling your chest swell with pride at being told you’re a good cocksucker! I can’t help but smile. My smile lost some of its enthusiasm when Laura said, “Only one more hurdle and it will be easy after that. We just need to get your ass broken in so you can be a three holer. All good slaves are three holers. But don’t worry dear. We have a plan to make it easier for you.”

Jon helped Laura up and then they helped me to my feet. I grabbed my water glass and we went back over to the table and rested. I’m feeling pretty damned proud of myself for taking Jon’s big cock to the hilt. I’m even feeling kind of proud because I’m pretty sure I did a better job of it my first time than my mother did. That’s a strange thing to take pride in!!

Jon and Laura were generous with their compliments and I ate it up. Jon picked up his watch and checked the time. He grinned and said, “Miki, do you have any idea what time it is?”

I had arrived at 9:00 A.M. and we had enjoyed a leisurely breakfast before the fun and games began. I estimate that from the moment the sex started we had been playing for three hours and we had spent close to an hour eating breakfast and talking.

I did a little math in my head and responded, “I would guess that it’s about one in the afternoon, give or take a half an hour.”

He chuckled and said, “Not bad. It’s actually almost 2:30. I guess it’s true that time flies when you’re having fun. You are having fun aren’t you, Miki?”

I didn’t hesitate for a second. I smiled and said, “Yes, master. I’m having a wonderful time. I do have one regret, though. I’m sorry we didn’t have a photographer so I could have started an album like my mother’s.”

Jon said, “Yes, we considered inviting one of our close friends who is good with a camera. Some close-ups would have been nice. But the afternoon has been recorded for posterity. There are three movie cameras focused on that blanket from three different angles. Our friend is a camera wizard. Once he has cut and spliced the three films together and put them on disk, I think you’ll be happy with the movie you end up with. You will, of course, have to reward him for his efforts.”

I looked around. I can’t see any cameras but I know they must be there.

Laura laughed and got to her feet. She went around the pool and reached into the bushes in three different places. She pulled out three movie cameras. She brought them back to the table and said, “Come on, Miki. We need to take a shower and get dressed. We have somewhere to go.”

Jon followed us inside and set the cameras on the counter in the kitchen. Then we went upstairs to their bedroom. I had been impressed by my parent’s spacious master bath. But when I walked into Jon and Laura’s huge master bath I came to a stop and looked around in amazement. It’s fucking huge!

The walk-in shower has no enclosure, it’s a room! It’s nearly as large as the room holding the communal showers we used in high school. I laughed and asked, “What’s the largest number of people you’ve ever had in here?”

Laura came up behind me and put her arms around me. She kissed the back of my neck, cupped my breasts and said, “Probably no more than a dozen. This shower was definitely one of the things about this house that got our attention. There is also a large Jacuzzi tub and we have a sauna that will hold a couple dozen people if they’re good friends.”

I felt her hard nipples against my back as I leaned my head back and rested it on her shoulder and enjoyed her touch. I moaned softly and said, “You are very, very good at that, mistress.”

She kissed my ear and said, “It’s a skill I perfected with your mother.” There was a catch in her voice as she said, “God, Miki! I miss her so much. She was my best friend and my lover for years. It hurts so bad that she’s gone. I still can’t believe it.”

I stood up, turned around and took her in my arms to comfort her. She’s crying. We held each other like that for a few minutes. I cried. too. I couldn’t help it. Yet I couldn’t help thinking how much easier it is for me now that I have someone else who feels this way. I was so alone before these two wonderful people returned from China and now it’s like I have a family again. A strange family. But a family.

I held her and soothed her and said, “I know, Laura. I know how much you miss them. It gets better. It is a slow process. But it gets better.”

She laughed through her tears and said, “Jesus. Look who’s comforting whom. I’m sorry, Miki. I know it’s harder on you than it is on me. I remember when I lost my mother and she had a long, full life. You must be devastated. I’m sorry.”

I kissed her cheek and said, “Oh Laura, you’ll never know how much it has helped me that you and Jon are here for me. I was totally lost until you came into my life. Just knowing I’m not alone and that someone else shares my pain has made it so much easier to cope. Thank you for that. Thank you both.”

Jon had been turning on and adjusting the many shower heads in the shower. It’s obvious we’re making him uncomfortable with our emotional outburst. He finally turned to where we were hugging at the entrance to his shower room and said, “My father always told me to shut up before he gave me something to cry about. Words to live by if you ask me.”

Sometimes Jon knows just what to say! Laura and I smiled at his phony gruffness, pulled ourselves together and joined him in the shower. I don’t suppose a lot of you have experienced it. But I have to tell you, there are very few things as pleasant as having two people soap you up in the shower and wash your hair for you. We all got a turn in the middle and it was easily the longest and most pleasant shower I’ve ever experienced.

When Jon finally shut the water off, I looked at these two people in awe. Jon saw my expression and asked, “What?”

I said, “You two really know how to do things right. Earlier, out there on the blanket, that was the most amazing sex I could have ever even imagined. I’ve always been fond of sex even though I apparently haven’t been very lucky in my choice of partners and didn’t even realize it. I’ve never had an orgasm from the stimulation of a nice hard cock until you fucked me. And this, this shower, I can’t even put it into words! And don’t get me started on that omelet!”

Jon turned to Laura and in a total deadpan he asked, “She’s a little hard to read. Do you think she’s having a good time dear?”

I walked up to him and put my arms around him and said, “I love you guys. Thank you so much. Thank you for being so nice. Thank you for making me smile again.”

Laura moved up behind me, patted my ass and said to Jon, “Yes dear. It sounds like she’s enjoying herself.”

I laughed and exclaimed, “Smart asses!”

Jon laughed and said, “That is no way to talk to your master, young lady.”

I smiled and said, “Maybe I should be punished.”

Laura handed me a thick, Turkish towel and we all dried ourselves. I was given a spare toothbrush and after I brushed my teeth Laura brushed my hair. I followed them out of the bathroom and started for the bedroom door.

Jon asked, “Where do you think you’re going cunt?”

“My clothes are downstairs. I was going to get dressed.”

Laura shook her head and said, “Don’t worry dear. We’re going to dress you.”

I turned around and watched them dress in casual clothes. Jon put on shorts and a polo shirt and Laura put on a sundress and sandals, no underwear. After they dressed, Laura went back into her huge closet. She was in there for several minutes and I could hear her rummaging around. She came back out holding a dress in her hand and smiling broadly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.