My Parents' Estate - Cover

My Parents' Estate

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman's parents are killed in an accident on the day she graduates from college. As she goes through their belongings later she finds that she didn't know her parents quite as well as she thought she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I waited just inside my front door for a few more minutes and timed it so I’d arrive at their front door at 8:55. I have been anxious, but not nervous, since I awoke this morning. I stepped out of my house, locked the door and suddenly I was nervous again. When I realized it I smiled. I actually felt reassured. I thought how strange it would be if I were to make such a drastic change in my life and not feel nervous about it.

I’m about to become a sex slave for god’s sake! In the next week I’m going to be doing all sorts of strange, exciting, humiliating and degrading things. Just thinking about it made it hard for me to walk without having an orgasm from the pressure of my tight shorts against my pussy.

When I got to their door the main door was open. I knocked lightly on the storm door and Laura came to the door and let me in. She had a big, warm, friendly smile on her face as she asked, “Did you sleep well, Miki?”

I smiled and said, “I got a little sleep, after I took a long, cold shower.”

Jon overheard me and laughed. I followed Laura into the kitchen and I offered to help out with breakfast.

Laura shook her head and said, “No, come over here and sit with me. Jon makes the best cheese omelets in the world. All we have to do is stay out of the way.”

I sat beside Laura at the kitchen island and Jon brought me a large mug of coffee. As I put cream and sugar in my coffee Jon said, “I see you’re wearing your own clothes today. Are we to infer anything from that?”

I smiled and asked, “You aren’t worried are you?”

But before he could respond I said, “No Jon. I just figured wearing my mother’s clothes last night didn’t work out that well for me. This, or something similar, is what I would normally wear on a Saturday morning. And no, I have not changed my mind. I thought about it last night. I don’t pretend to understand it. But I know this is what I want. If it turns out I’m wrong, well, I can opt out at the end of next week. I don’t see that happening. I had a terrible time sleeping last night because of you.”

Laura put her hand on my thigh and squeezed. She said, “Oh, Miki! I’m so glad!”

She laughed and clarified, “I don’t mean I’m glad you had trouble sleeping. I’m glad you didn’t change your mind. I dreamt about you last night. It’s going to be so exciting.”

She leaned closer, turned my head and kissed my lips. It wasn’t a long, hard, passionate kiss. But neither was it a kiss between two women who are just friends. It was a kiss that promised wonderful things to come.

I blushed and admitted I enjoyed a very erotic dream last night, too. I was immediately sorry I mentioned it. I’d be far too embarrassed to describe the details of that dream to anyone. I was grateful when just at that moment Jon came over with a tray and said, “Okay girls, grab your coffee and let’s go.”

We went out to the pool and sat at a table near the water shaded by a large umbrella. As soon as I saw their backyard I recognized it from the DVD. This is where my mother entertained those twelve men! I tried to get those intense images out of my mind. It isn’t that they’re unpleasant or uncomfortable. I have to get them out of my mind so I can concentrate on the conversation.

We enjoyed a long, leisurely breakfast and I had no trouble admitting that what Laura had said was true. That was the best omelet I’ve ever had in my life.

When we finished eating, Jon sat back and asked, “You were saying something about a dream you had last night?”

I hoped he had forgotten that. I was sorry the moment I mentioned it. But I guess I knew it would come up again. These are two sharp people. They don’t miss much. It was embarrassing to admit to them what I dreamed last night and how excited it had made me.

I grinned nervously and said, “I was hoping you didn’t hear that.”

He smiled and said, “You are allowed no secrets from us. Tell me about the dream.”

I asked, “Do you remember the first DVD? Do you remember what was on it?”

Jon and Laura smiled at each other and Jon said, “I will never forget that day. It was one of our most exciting adventures. Your mother must have had a hundred orgasms that day.”

I remembered the expressions on her face throughout the afternoon and I don’t doubt it for a second. I said, “Last night it was me. I was the woman who was being used and abused by twelve strange men, most of whom were twice or even three times my age. I mention that because I haven’t been with that many guys. And the ones I’ve been with were all my age or maybe a year older. I’m not sure why, but the idea of sex with an older man really turns me on. I’ve never given it any thought before. I guess it may be from watching my mother’s adventures. I’ve noticed that a large number of the men she’s been with were older.

“It’s strange. There are so many new concepts I’m dealing with all at once here. I was never one of those girls who had a thing for older men. But now I fantasize about them and I can’t wait to serve one of them.”

I looked at Jon pointedly.

Then I said, “I have never even considered making love to another woman. Now I’m eagerly looking forward to it. I’ll admit it makes me nervous. But after watching you and my mom and seeing how excited she was I’m ready to broaden my horizons.

“I would have slapped anyone who suggested I submit to a large group of strange men in someone’s backyard. The very idea of sexual slavery was loathsome to me, to everything I stood for as a strong, more or less self-sufficient if you don’t count college tuition, supposedly self-aware, educated woman of the world.”

I paused, looked at Jon and Laura and then I said, “But last night, and this morning, well, let me just say I have no doubts, none at all. I want this. I know it won’t be easy for me. But it will be exciting. I don’t know where it will lead. I don’t know what it says about my future life. But I’m placing myself in your hands. I trust you, both of you. I’m giving myself to you if you’ll have me.

Jon smiled and said, “That’s great, Miki.” Then he stood up and put the empty plates on the tray and said, “Does anyone want more coffee?”

I looked up in confusion and asked, “Shouldn’t I be doing that?”

He reached out, lifted my chin, leaned down and kissed me, a nice soft kiss. Then he said, “You’re our sex slave, Miki, not our housekeeper. I’m not saying there are never going to be times that your duties include the domestic. But you just worry about doing your own dishes for now.”

I grinned, embarrassed but touched by the friendliness, the affection I feel radiating from these two people. It’s hard to picture them as stern task masters in a sexual situation.

Jon came back out with the coffee pot and the cream and sugar and we each had another cup and talked. Jon asked me more about my studies, particularly my minor in computer science.

When we finished our coffee Jon said, “Let’s go for a swim.”

I was about to tell him I hadn’t brought my suit. I didn’t get a chance though. He said, “Miki, stand up and undress. Take your clothes off slowly. We enjoy it more that way.”

It’s funny, even though I undressed for them last night, and allowed Laura to take any number of nude photographs, I’m embarrassed all over again. I feel like I’m about to undress for them for the first time.

I got to my feet and pushed my chair in. I can feel my heart beating a mile a minute and I know I’m blushing again. I’m determined, though. I have already resolved to obey every order I receive from either of them.

I slipped my sandals off and pushed them under my seat. I noticed my hands are shaking as I struggled with my tank top. I dropped it on the back of my chair and unbuttoned my tight shorts. I’m so embarrassed I can’t even look at Jon or Laura. I kept my eyes on the deck and took a deep breath. Then I slid my shorts down off of my hips and let them fall to the deck. I bent at the knees, picked them up and placed them with my top.

I can feel their eyes on my body as I stood there in my bra and panties. I finally got up the nerve to glance at them. I knew from the look of excitement on their faces I made the right decision this morning when I chose these more modest clothes. I’m so happy they’re pleased.

I reached behind my back. I’m mildly amused by my own reactions. I’m embarrassed, even though they have already seen me naked. I’m excited. I’m so incredibly excited I can hear my heart beating. I can feel the blood running through my veins. I get very excited whenever I’m naked with a guy. But the feelings are even more intense with these wonderful people.

My fingers are shaking so badly I thought I was going to have to ask for help getting my bra off. It seemed to take me forever. I finally managed to grip the strap and unhook it. I released it and then lowered my arms and shrugged out of it.

They had ample opportunity last night to see my breasts. Jon had even brushed his fingers over my nipple at one point. Yet here I stood, all but naked before two fully dressed people who are nearly three times my age and I believe that for some reason I’m much more embarrassed than I had been last night when I undressed in front of them for the first time. It occurs to me that last night I was not entirely sober. I had been drinking beer off and on all day and I had several glasses of wine that evening.

I may be more nervous now than I was last night, but I know from the excitement my entire violently vibrating body is experiencing that I’ve made the right decision. I don’t doubt for a second that when I finally find the strength to remove my panties the lining is going to be soaking wet.

I know I’m taking too long. But they don’t seem to be in a hurry. Come to think of it, Jon told me to take my time. They never once seemed impatient. Instead, I realize they’re enjoying my embarrassment as much as they’re tantalized by my nudity.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties, took a deep breath and slowly slid them down. I glanced at Jon’s face as I lowered them. He isn’t looking at the intimate flesh I’m exposing. He’s staring right into my eyes. He’s reading my soul!

When I was naked I tossed my panties onto the back of my chair with the rest of my clothes. I stood up straight with my hands at my sides and waited. Jon ordered me to turn around slowly. When I was facing him again he smiled and said, “You are truly beautiful, Miki. Your body is a work of art. I look forward to sharing it with the world.”

I shivered in excitement at the very idea. But for now, I’m just about to the point of getting down on my hands and knees and begging him to take me. I’m desperate for his cock. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I have never in my life wanted to be with a man, to be taken, to be penetrated, as desperately as I want it now.

No man has ever teased me like this before and he isn’t even touching me! The excitement is building to the point that if he doesn’t do something soon I’m going to go crazy. I’m so turned on I wouldn’t need to masturbate in order to reach an orgasm. I know if I just touch myself, or better yet, if he would just touch me I could cum. And I’ve never needed an orgasm more than I do at this moment.

He knows it, too. He can see the desperate need clearly written on my face.

He and Laura stood up and undressed slowly and calmly. His beautiful cock is about half hard and I thought to myself, ‘It looks delicious! I wonder what it will feel like in my throat.’

But there’s no fear now. Well, I’m a little scared. I may be weird but I’m not one of those weirdos who enjoy pain and I know taking that impressive cock down my throat is going to hurt. But I’ve seen the pictures of my mother doing it. I know I can do it, too. I want to do it. There’s only anticipation.

However, he was nowhere near finished tormenting me. I had just a moment to admire their bodies. If I didn’t know Laura’s approximate age I would have guessed from her appearance she was in her mid thirties, maybe younger. Her skin is smooth and unblemished and her sexy body is fit and toned. She has smallish breasts. I’d guess they’re an A cup. But she’s a very slender woman and they look perfect on her. They’re perfectly cone shaped and her nipples are small and pink. Her pubic hair is severely trimmed. There’s only a small, narrow V over her slit. Her labia hardly protrude at all. Her pussy looks almost virginal.

I stared at her for so long that she smiled and quipped, “Not bad for an old broad, huh?”

I blushed at having been caught staring. I looked at her face and exclaimed, “Laura! You’re beautiful!”

She came over and put her arm around my shoulder. As she guided me to the pool she said, “Yes, I work hard at it. But I know I’ve been lucky, too. I have good genes I guess.”

She hugged me and said, “So do you, dear. Your mother still looked like a teenager. You saw her pictures. Anyone who didn’t know her looking at her naked would swear she was still in her teens.”

I nodded and said, “Yes. I was really impressed, with both of you.”

I glanced at Jon, smiled and corrected myself. “With all three of you.”

Laura chuckled and said, “Yes. Don’t tell Jon I said so, but he’s a fantastic fuck. I’ve had sex with men who had larger cocks. But I’ve never been with a man who can push all the right buttons the way Jon can. I suspect he must have been a woman in a previous life and he knows all the right things to do because of it.”

Jon was walking close behind us and he said, “Yes. And I’m going to be a woman in my next life too. But I’m going to be a lesbian.”

I chuckled and said, “I think I’d eat his pussy.”

We walked down the wide cement steps at the shallow end of the pool. The morning is warm enough that the slightly cooler water feels very good. We huddled together near one side of the pool in water up to our necks and talked. At first it was just general conversation but more and more the conversation began to turn to sex.

As we talked they began to lightly explore my body with their fingertips. They’re still just teasing. They didn’t grab or grope. It was all very tender, very arousing. It was unlike anything I ever experienced with any of the guys with whom I enjoyed a sexual relationship in the past. There was none of the urgency you feel as you grapple with a young man and work quickly to get each other’s clothing off so you can couple. With these two there’s just pleasure. Just a slow, gentle build up to the pleasure to come.

I had already been very turned on. As I walked down the sidewalk this morning to join them for breakfast I was not much more than a deep breath away from reaching orgasm. I had gradually calmed down as we enjoyed a peaceful breakfast and pleasant conversation. But now, after telling them of my dream and slowly undressing in front of them I’m quickly returning to that state of arousal that had me at the point of begging them for release.

They know it, too. They know it and they carefully avoided touching me in a way that would push me over the edge. I don’t know how long it went on but I heard a strange noise after a while and I was embarrassed when I realized it was coming from me. I was whining like an animal in need.

Jon and Laura slowly moved closer. They still caressed me lightly, but now they leaned in and kissed me as well. They each kissed one side of my face. They licked teasingly at my ears and nibbled on my earlobes. They kissed my eyes and my cheeks and the corners of my mouth.

I heard myself almost pant as I began to beg them. I groaned and whispered, “Please. I can’t take this anymore. I didn’t know ... I thought ... oh god! I need ... something. Please, you’re driving me crazy!”

I thought I was going to cry from the extreme frustration. I’ve never felt like this before. It’s the most intense, unbearable state of arousal. It’s wonderful, and it’s pure torture. All I need is just one light touch. A light pinch on my nipple, a finger sliding lightly through my slit, anything, even a passionate kiss and I’m almost certain I could have had an orgasm.

I heard Jon’s calm voice penetrate the sexual fog that clouds my brain. He asked, “Are you ready, Miki? Would you like to have an orgasm now? Do you need something inside of you?”

I panted, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh please, please. I’ve never felt like this. I can’t take it anymore. I’ll do anything for you, I promise! Please let me cum!”

They finally stopped teasing me. Jon picked me up and cradled me in his strong arms. Laura walked beside us as he carried me back up the steps and across the grass to a blanket already spread out and waiting for us. He gently lowered me to the center of the blanket on my back and they stretched out on either side of me.

For another moment the teasing continued and I realized I was actually crying in frustration. I’m crying quietly and begging once more for release.

They finally took pity on me. Jon leaned over me and placed his lips on mine. I started to reach up and pull him tight but he broke the kiss and ordered me not to move.

I groaned and said, “Oh my god! I’m losing my fucking mind!”

Jon’s lips returned to mine and at first his kiss was gentle and tender. But it quickly became harder, more urgent, more passionate. I struggled to keep my arms at my side. I needed desperately to put them around him and hold him tight. But as his lips fed on mine I felt Laura. She had moved and I wasn’t even aware of it. She began kissing and licking my feet and my ankles as Jon kissed my lips.

My pussy is on fire. I was sure I was going to have the most explosive orgasm of my life without ever being touched but they played me like a violin. They knew just what to do and when to do it.

As Laura’s lips neared my upper thighs, Jon began to kiss his way down my neck and for several minutes longer they teased me. Jon’s lips circled my breasts as Laura’s circled my throbbing pussy and then at the same exact moment their lips converged on my pussy and my nipples.

I remember screaming loudly and then nothing. I passed out! I have read of girls who experienced such strong orgasms that they passed out. I read about it but I didn’t believe it. I sure as hell believe it now!

When I came to my senses Jon was smiling down at me and caressing my face. I looked down to see Laura, still kissing my mound lightly. Her face is soaking wet. She smiled and said, “You didn’t tell us you were one of those!”

I didn’t understand. I’m one of those what? Jon chuckled and said, “You ejaculated. That moisture on her face, that’s from you.”

I shook my head and exclaimed, “No! I don’t! I’ve never ... what is it?!!”

They laughed and Laura moved up and kissed me. After we kissed she said, “Taste it.”

I hesitantly stuck my tongue out and licked her lips and I still didn’t know what it was. It isn’t like a man’s ejaculate. It’s clear and there’s almost no taste at all. I’m incredibly embarrassed. I shook my head and pleaded, “I’m so sorry, Laura. I’ve never done that! I don’t even know what that is! Please forgive me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.