My Parents' Estate - Cover

My Parents' Estate

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman's parents are killed in an accident on the day she graduates from college. As she goes through their belongings later she finds that she didn't know her parents quite as well as she thought she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I have work to do. The house is clean. House cleaning is all I have to do lately. But I need to go to the store and get something to feed three people. I grabbed my purse and hurried out to the store, deciding on the way which of the few recipes I’m capable of preparing I should choose for tonight.

I ended up getting the ingredients for a quick and easy Swiss chicken casserole and a tossed salad. Add some biscuits and rice and a bottle of wine and they’ll never know I can hardly cook at all.

I needed some help selecting a wine. The only thing I know about wine is that a wine hangover is as bad as it gets. I’d planned on getting rid of the phony ID card I used to get into clubs when I was in college. Now I’m glad I never got around to it.

I went home, got the casserole ready and preheated the oven. I was ready to put the casserole in the oven when Jon and Laura showed up. I already uncorked the wine and dug out some wine glasses. I had prepared a tray of appetizers. I tossed the salad and I was putting it in the refrigerator when they showed up.

I went to let them in and as soon as they stepped inside Laura wrapped her arms around me and started crying. I held her tight, fighting back my own tears. She cried for a minute or two before she stepped back, wiping her eyes with a handkerchief and said, “Damn it! I promised myself I wasn’t going to do that! I’m sorry, Miki.”

I shook my head and said, “It’s okay. I have been living through this all by myself for the past couple of weeks. For some reason it makes me feel better that someone else cares.”

Laura looked like I had slapped her. She said, “Oh my god! I hadn’t even thought of how alone you must have been! I’m so sorry, Miki. We came home as soon as we possibly could, as soon as we found out. It was days before anyone at the plant was notified. And we had only been in touch with your father while we were there. It took them a couple of days to figure out how to reach us and let us know. We miss them so much. Our life will never be the same. We loved your mom and dad so much.”

There was a pause and then she said, “I’m sorry you had to learn about us and our relationship the way you did. It must have been so hard for you, especially on top of everything else.”

I smiled and said, “Actually, once the shock wore off, it was a blessing. It sure as hell took my mind off of my mourning. It’s just so damned hard to wrap my mind around the kind of people my parents really were after twenty years of thinking they were something entirely different. We were always a close family and I really thought I knew my parents.”

Jon said, “Miki, the things the four of us did together, that isn’t who your parents were. It was an exciting game we played and all four of us loved it. But that isn’t who they were. They were the people you thought they were. They were good, kind, loving, concerned parents. They were intelligent, honest, hardworking people. The things you’re learning, those things were a large part of our lives. But those things aren’t who we are.”

I actually saw the sense in that!

Jon saw that what he had said had registered with me and that his words were a comfort to me. I went over and hugged him and said, “Thank you, Jon. Now, I have some wine uncorked and breathing. I have some beer and of course the liquor cabinet. What would everyone like to drink?”

Jon offered to get drinks for himself and his wife. I hadn’t planned on drinking any more alcohol today, except for the wine with dinner. But I was suddenly feeling much better about myself and life and my new friends. I put the casserole in the oven and got myself another beer. I brought the snacks out to the living room and we sat and talked for a while.

At first it was just normal conversation. We talked about what any people who just met might talk about. Until I asked, “May I ask what is probably a silly question?”

Laura was sitting beside me on the couch. She turned and took my hand in hers and said, “Anything, Miki. You are almost like a daughter to us. We only met you a couple of times when you were young, and then only for brief moments. But your parents talked about you all the time and we kind of watched you grow up from a distance.”

I said, “I guess you answered the question. I don’t know anything about your relationship except what I saw in a couple dozen photographs today. I just wondered if you were like that every time you got together. Did you ever just go out for dinner or sit around and talk.”

Laura laughed and said, “Erin was my best friend. We did everything together. Sometimes, like if the four of us were out having dinner, we would start slipping into our roles. Jon might order your mother to remove her underwear and flash some of the other diners or the waiter.”

She paused for a moment and looked concerned. She said, “I’m sorry, do you want to hear things like that? I don’t want to upset you.”

I squeezed her hand and said, “That’s exactly what I want to hear. Go on.”

She smiled, reassured, and continued, “Sometimes we would leave the restaurant and the games would begin spontaneously. We always seemed to know when the others were in the mood. But no, we weren’t like that all the time. Sometimes we were just four good friends, four best friends.”

Jon got up and made two more drinks for him and his wife. When he sat back down Laura said, “I’m amazed at how well you’re handling all this, Miki. If I were in your place they’d have to come take me away in a straightjacket!”

I laughed and said, “You wouldn’t have been so amazed if you had seen my face earlier today when I finally got around to cleaning out my parents’ room and started finding things I knew could not possibly have belonged to my parents.”

Laura said, “I can’t even imagine what it must have been like. My brother and I are still quite certain my mother died a virgin.”

It was time to serve the salad and as we moved to the dining room table I explained, “I’m not much of a cook. My diet for the last four years has consisted mainly of dorm food. There are a couple of things I can cook that come out okay most of the time. So in return for not judging you after seeing those remarkable photographs I only ask that you cut me some slack on the dinner, just in case.”

I got lucky, though. Everything was perfect, even the rice. We enjoyed a pleasant meal and stimulating conversation. At times it was very stimulating.

After dinner I put a couple of things in the sink to soak. Then I insisted that my guests leave everything where it was and we moved back into the living room.

Jon asked me about my plans for the future. I told him I don’t have much hope of making my fortune with my degree in history. But I minored in computer science and much to my surprise it turned out I enjoyed it. It even seems I have a real aptitude in that so I’m planning on getting a Master’s Degree in that area after taking a short break.

Jon said, “If you aren’t in a big hurry to get that degree, I could use a bright young person in my IT section at the plant. That’s how your father started out. He never took a computer course in his life. Not until he worked for me for years. But he had a great head on his shoulders and I get the impression you’re a lot like him.”

That came totally out of the blue! He saw my surprise. He smiled and said, “You don’t have to answer now. Think about it, though. I would love to have you come in with me. Things at work aren’t going to be the same now. Your dad always had my back. He always told me what I needed to know, whether I wanted to hear it or not. I counted on him so much. I’m going to miss him more than I can say.”

After that the conversation became more general. They stayed around for one last drink. Then they had to leave. They’re exhausted from their trip. Before they left, Laura wrote down her number and said, “If you need anything, anything at all, call me. I’ll be hurt if you don’t. And this is going to sound strange, but if you would like me to be there when you’re looking at those pictures or the DVDs so you can ask questions or just so you won’t be alone, I would be happy to do that for you.”

I thought that was so sweet!

They were just about out the door when Jon said, “Oh, wait a minute.” He came back inside and went to my father’s study. He came back out with a ledger book and said, “This is a catalog of the DVD’s. There isn’t much information in it. That’s intentional for obvious reasons. But you may find it helpful.”

As they were leaving I kissed them both and wished them goodnight at the door. After they left I cleaned up my messy kitchen. I suddenly realized I’m feeling better than I have since I got the bad news. I have two new friends, more than friends I think. Suddenly I’m not alone in the world anymore. I had cooked a great meal and it had been a wonderful evening. I even have a job offer!

I finished cleaning up and I got the first photo album out again. I brought it back out to the kitchen. I poured the last of the wine into my glass and opened the album up to where I left off.

In the last of the pictures I saw before I put the album away, Jon had just finished fucking my mother. I’ll bet that’s a sentence which never enters the minds of most girls. When I turned to the next page the scene had changed. Laura was naked and stretched out on a blanket on the floor. My mother was kneeling between her legs.

Holy crap! My mother is going to eat a pussy! Mom looked scared. Whoever was taking the photographs took a couple of fascinating pictures of my mother’s face. It was obvious she had never had sex with another woman before and she had some serious reservations.

But three photographs later my mother was licking all around Laura’s neatly trimmed pussy. In the fourth picture my mother’s tongue was deep in Laura’s pussy.

Mom didn’t look scared any longer. Laura was lying back with her eyes closed and a look of bliss on her face. Any reluctance my mother experienced had disappeared. Mom was eagerly eating Laura’s pussy. The quick change in my mother’s attitude was amusing.

There were several pictures of the two of them from different angles. Then Jon came back into the picture.

I watched as he fucked my mother from behind again while she continued to eat Laura’s pussy. I saw the expression on my mother’s face change in the next picture and I didn’t know what was wrong until the camera angle changed and I saw Jon’s large cock was sliding into my mother’s ass!

Christ! That had to hurt! I could tell that it did. But she didn’t fight him. She kept working on Laura’s pussy. I guess dad was taking these pictures.

That series of pictures ended with a picture of Laura’s butt lifted right up off the floor and pressed into my mother’s face and Jon’s slimy cock resting in the crack of my mother’s ass. I sat back and drank the rest of my wine in one gulp while staring at that last picture.

Before I’ll be able to go to sleep tonight I know I’m going to have to spend more time with my mother’s vibrator. I got up and went to their bedroom to get it. I glanced over at my father’s chest of drawers. I went over and opened the drawer with the DVDs and pulled out disc number one.

The next two hours can best be described as a one woman orgy. I locked the doors and made sure the curtains were closed. I covered the sofa cushion with a towel. Everything was ready. I sat down and started the DVD. The screen was dark for a moment and then it came to life.

I gasped in surprise. There before me, in vivid color on my parent’s big screen television, was the image of my mother in someone’s backyard. I see three tables near a large swimming pool. There were four men sitting at each table. My mother is moving around between them in the nude serving drinks and snacks to the twelve men.

Each time she got near any of the men she was groped freely and roughly by them. When she wasn’t carrying drinks she was often pulled into some man’s lap and kissed and groped. The men talked among themselves about my mother, making the crudest, most insulting comments as they abused her.

I watched in shock for a moment. Then I paused the DVD and opened the ledger. Each DVD in the collection was listed by its number. Beside number one it listed the date the DVD was made, October 7, 1997. That was just one month after she first became Jon’s slave. After the date was a brief explanation. It said that this was my mother’s first “party” and that the men were the majority of the management team at a firm which had just signed a large contract with Jon’s company. They were being treated to my mother’s services to celebrate the new contract they just signed. Apparently my mother was a signing bonus!

I put the ledger down and turned on the vibrator. I watched with diminishing shock and rapidly increasing lust as the party quickly devolved into a gang bang. I had assumed my father was filming the action. But I soon saw that my father had assumed the duties of waiter and was serving drinks while the men began to rape my mother right there in the back yard. I know. It wasn’t really rape. She was there voluntarily. But the men were so rough it looked like rape. It started with cocks being rubbed around her face and forced into her mouth.

She wasn’t sucking them off, not at first. They were just tormenting her with them. But it wasn’t long before she was on her hands and knees on a lounge cushion in the grass with men raping her rather violently from both ends.

The camera kept zooming in and getting a lot of close-ups. The astounding thing to me was that there was a look of pure, uncontrolled lust on my mother’s face! She loved being treated that way! It went on for two hours. At least that’s how long the DVD lasted. I don’t know how long the party lasted. Some of the things I saw were really gross. I saw her scooping up streams of cum off of her tits and licking it off of her fingers. I saw her spread her legs and gather more of the slimy stuff from around her red and swollen vulva and eat that as well. It wasn’t very long before the cocks entering her mouth had been in her pussy already and they were slimy and nasty looking.

I couldn’t get over how obviously excited she was as this went on. As the afternoon progressed she was obviously tiring. But that look of lust never left her face. And I never saw her refuse any order. She never balked once. More than one of those dirty old men squatted over her face and she ate their nasty asses for long periods of time, long enough for them to resurrect their hard-ons again so they could rape her some more.

I had the vibrator working its little heart out between my thighs as I watched. I had an orgasm almost every time anyone else did! I wasn’t thinking about anything. I wasn’t questioning how my mother could submit to that kind of treatment. I wasn’t even offended by the language or the abuse. I was just watching in amazement and having orgasm after orgasm.

By the time the two hour movie ended I was stiff and sore all over. Not just my pussy. I had been tensing up and straining through one orgasm after another and my entire body was sore.

I shut everything off and all but staggered to my bed and collapsed onto it. I fell asleep almost instantly and for the first time since the accident I slept soundly. In fact, it was the first night since the accident I managed to sleep through the entire night.

I woke up early the next morning feeling refreshed. I put on my sweats and went for a run. I have managed to keep up an abbreviated running schedule. Running seemed to help with the grief. I’ve been really dragging, though, largely due to being unable to get a good night’s sleep I think. This morning, for the first time since returning home, I felt good and enjoyed my run.

I was walking back down my street after my run and cooling off when I saw Laura coming from the other direction. She, too, is obviously just returning from running. I waved to her and she met me about half way between our houses.

She hugged me and said, “I didn’t know you were a runner! That’s wonderful. I miss having someone to run with. Your mom and I ran together five days a week. Come on in. I have coffee on and a bag of fresh bagels in the kitchen. Jon’s driver drops some off for me every morning. That’s one of the reasons I have to run.”

I followed Laura inside. I recognized her living room. This is where the photos of my mother kneeling at Jon’s feet and the subsequent pictures in that first set were taken. Some of the more memorable images flashed through my mind and I shivered at the thought of what my mother did in that room.

We drank coffee and ate bagels and talked about running at first. But soon the subject changed. Soon we were talking about the photographs, the movies, my parents and their strange relationship with Jon and Laura.

Laura was pleased and very relieved that I’m not the least bit upset with her or Jon. She was even more pleased to learn I found the things I discovered in my parents’ room so arousing. We began to talk about my parent’s fantasies and what they got out of being treated that way.

I had been disturbed by my own reactions as I paged through the album, read that dirty book and then watched the DVD. I had been incredibly aroused by some of the most offensive and disturbing behaviors I witnessed. All of those things I saw in those photographs or on the DVD or read about in that nasty little novel were things that were previously unimaginable to me. They were the stuff of the basest of male fantasies. Under any other circumstances I would have found those behaviors to be totally unthinkable. Although to be honest, I might not be so conflicted if the people in those photographs and DVDs were someone other than my parents.

But after talking to Laura and having an intelligent discussion on the subject I’m no longer disturbed by the feelings I experienced last night. She also explained it from the other side of the equation. She told me what it’s like for her and Jon and she explained the deep feelings they had for both my mother and my father.

By the time the conversation was winding down I think we had both come to realize I’m very much like my mother. I’ve never been exposed to any of this before and it had surprised and disturbed me as I uncovered the truth about my parents and their strange lifestyle. I still have questions and reservations. But now I’m starting to wonder what it would be like. I imagine myself in my mother’s place, kneeling at Jon’s feet or doing the things I saw her doing on that incredibly erotic DVD.

Laura must have sensed what I’m feeling, the crazy thoughts crashing around in my mind. She smiled and asked, “You want to try it now, don’t you?”

I had been very embarrassed when our frank discussion began. But as we talked so reasonably and maturely about the subject I gradually came to feel more at ease as time passed. Now I’m embarrassed all over again.

She saw me blush. She laughed, took my hands in hers and squeezed affectionately. She said, “Oh, Miki! It’s okay! It’s okay to feel those things. You don’t ever have to be embarrassed with me or Jon. We’re in our fifties now. We’ve been doing these things for a long time.”

I finally admitted it. “Yes, I find it, all of it, very arousing. I think I might like to try it. I just don’t know if I have the nerve. And some of the things, especially some of the things I read about in that book..., I guess what I’m trying to say is I don’t know what my limits are. I found some of that stuff positively disgusting. But the idea of being forced to do those things, even the disgusting things, was totally compelling. How do you resolve that?”

Laura smiled and said, “You don’t resolve it, Miki. That’s the thrill of it for a submissive. A large part of the excitement comes from being forced to experience things you’d never have the nerve to experience on your own because you aren’t so much being compelled as being given permission. If you decide to explore this lifestyle you’ll soon find that being helpless gives you a lot of power and an enormous amount of freedom.”

She saw the confused look on my face and said, “It’s hard to explain. When you give yourself over to it like that you’re then free to enjoy all those things that your well developed, civilized mind is telling you are wrong. You have to be careful. You have to avoid situations which can lead to your being harmed. It may not be totally necessary to have someone like me or my husband to take control, someone you trust. But you must be careful to avoid the tiny percentage of people who don’t have limits and won’t respect yours. Just like in every other area of endeavor, you will find some real nuts out there. The world is full of people who would love to do some terrible things to a beautiful young girl like you.”

I understand what she’s saying, but I can’t help wondering if it wouldn’t be much more exciting to be in the grips of someone you don’t trust, someone scary. I’m not interested in being harmed. But if I should decide to try it I don’t think I would want to feel totally safe, either. Those are thoughts to mull over later. It isn’t like I’ve actually made up my mind to try it ... I don’t think.

I thanked Laura for the information and the frank discussion and for being my new best friend. Now I have to go take a shower and get dressed. I have some things to take care of and I still haven’t cleaned out my parents’ room. Before I left she insisted I join them for dinner this evening. I promised I would and went home. I was surprised to find it’s after ten o’clock. I just spent almost two hours with Laura! She’s a lot of fun to be around. I really enjoy her company. I don’t even notice the age difference!

I took a shower and puttered around in my parent’s room. I’ve already packed away my father’s clothes and my mother’s normal clothes. For some reason I haven’t done anything with her slut clothes. It isn’t that I’m afraid to give them to Goodwill anymore. I just don’t want to get rid of them. Now that I’m pretty much over the shock those slut clothes in my mother’s closet are exciting. I don’t know if I would ever have the nerve to wear them. And if I did find the courage I have no idea where I could wear them. But I can’t deny the idea of leaving the house in some of those outfits is incredibly exciting.

I threw away all my mom’s makeup and I got rid of their toiletries. I straightened up a little and then I started moving my things into their room. I put my mother’s slutty clothes back in the closet and added my more modest wardrobe. I left the books and the DVDs and the bondage equipment where they are.

Once the bedroom looked more like it’s my bedroom I cleaned up the guest room I’ve been staying in and the guest bath. I finished up just before two in the afternoon and I was finished with the chores I assigned myself for today.

I went back out to the kitchen and started going through the first photo album again. It’s a very thick album and I’m not even halfway through it yet. The first half of the first album has been all about my mother serving as a sex slave to Jon. All the pictures were apparently taken in their home. I’ve been really impressed with how sexy my mother was. But I can’t deny I was even more impressed with Jon’s large cock. I’ve spent a lot of time admiring that beautiful thing since I started going through those pictures.

In the second set of pictures in the first album I saw my mother serve Laura for the first time. Her initial reluctance was obvious. It was easy to see when my mother’s reluctance disappeared. She was soon making love to Laura with all the eagerness she exhibited with Jon.

The next set of pictures in the first album was also very interesting. It was labeled her first public exposure and it took place only a week after the first pictures were taken. It seems my mother’s training was proceeding rapidly. Once they got into it my parents apparently had no reservations and no regrets about their new lifestyle choice.

On her first public outing my mother was dressed in nothing but a tiny, lacy slip which left no doubt in anyone’s mind that it was not meant to be worn as an outer garment. The first picture in the public set showed her getting out of a car in a public parking lot. The next picture showed her posing for a few pictures in front of an adult bookstore with Jon. Then they went inside.

I’ve never been to one of those places so I found the pictures interesting. I don’t know if prior arrangements were made for their visit or if it just didn’t matter. It looked like my mother had been ordered to remove her only garment, that little slip, as soon as they were inside the store. I couldn’t tell how many other customers were in the store to witness my mother’s humiliation. In subsequent pictures I saw quite a few different men coming close. Some of them just to look, others eagerly posing with my mother. Those posing with her always posed with their hands on various parts of her body. She got groped quite a bit. It’s obvious she was blushing furiously. She’s embarrassed. But it’s just as obvious she’s incredibly excited and enjoying what Jon and Laura are making her do.

Jon led my mother to a wall full of adult toys and started loading her up with what I assume was the beginning of her collection of bondage equipment, as well as all kinds of vibrators and butt plugs. After she had moved through the crowd of onlookers and deposited her toys on the counter she returned and was given an armload of paperback books and magazines. Those items went on the counter too. After Jon paid for everything, my mother took it all out to the car, in the nude, one armful at a time.

Each time my mother went out to the car Jon selected one of the men in the crowd to assist her by opening the door and then following her out, presumably to open the car door for her. Upon their return they would each take my mother into their arms, kiss her passionately and explore her body with their hands. That seemed to be their reward for assisting her.

But apparently she didn’t have sex with anyone. The men looked pretty disappointed when she left. It looked like she was disappointed, too! I looked at her face in the photographs taken as she left the building. She looked like a woman who really wanted to get fucked.

I stopped at the end of that series of pictures. I sat back and closed my eyes and imagined what it must have been like for her. I tried to imagine what was going through her mind and what that experience must have been like for a woman new to the submissive lifestyle. It’s going to take forever to go through all these pictures at this rate! I can’t go through too many pages before I feel like I need to stop and catch my breath.

I thought I might go to my room, lie down and use the vibrator for a little while but it’s almost time to get dressed and go to Laura’s house. I promised Laura I’d come early.

After spending an hour looking at photographs I’m all wound up. I decided to take another quick shower and change into something nice.

After my shower I went to my room and went through my clothes. I had no idea what I should wear. I looked through my clothes for something nice but casual. I’m not quite sure why I ended up with the dress I tried on when I first discovered my mother’s collection of slut clothes. It was the dress that’s cut so low in the back it exposes the top of my butt crack and has so much cleavage my nipples are in constant danger of being exposed.

I held it up and looked at it. I shivered in excitement at the thought of going out in public in it. I could almost picture myself walking down the sidewalk to Laura’s house. I put the dress on again, without underwear this time. God! It’s so short! I don’t remember even noticing how short the skirt is the first time I tried it on. I was so shocked to find it in my mother’s closet and my eyes had been drawn to the cleavage, both front and back! I stood in front of the full-length mirror attached to the back of the closet door and stared at myself.

Fuck it! I look so damn hot! I’m going to wear it!!

I went back into my closet and picked out a pair of three inch heels. I gave my hair another brushing and went to the front door. I picked up my purse and looked around to see how many people I’m going to scandalize when I step outside.

The streets aren’t deserted but I only saw two people who’ll be close enough to realize how nearly naked I am. A gentleman who lives across the street and two doors down is standing at the end of his driveway by his mailbox talking to another man I don’t recognize and Mrs. Bellows from next door is coming up the street from the nearby neighborhood park. She’ll be able to see me from the back but I’ll be at Laura’s before she gets close enough to get a good look at what I’m wearing.

I didn’t wait. I stepped out and locked my door. I walked out to the sidewalk as calmly as possible. My heart was in my throat as I turned down the street to Laura’s house. As I passed them I waved at the two men across the street. They had stopped talking and gaped at me as I went by. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

I knocked on Laura’s door and she yelled at me to come in. I walked in and set my purse down. She called out from the kitchen and invited me to join her. I headed for the kitchen and she came out to meet me just before I got there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.