Lady in the House
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2008 by Michele Nylons

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mike is a middle aged highly successful accountant who gets sent to jail for killing a young girl whilst drunk at the wheel of his car. He is taken in by Eddie McManus, who runs all of the rackets in Chelmsford Prison with the blessing of the warden. Eddie runs a string of inmates who are transvestite prostitutes. Little does Mike know that while he is currently Eddie's accountant and secretary, he is actually being groomed to become one of Eddie's "girls"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

Michele decided to throw caution to the wind and to try to satisfy Davey to the best of her recently learned abilities. She dropped to her knees besides the bed and slowly eased down the zipper on Davey's fly.

"What are you doing you naughty girl?" Davey joked.

"I'm just reciprocating the pleasure you gave me," she smiled, and dipped her hand inside his jeans.

Davey smiled back and watched Michele's painted fingernails disappear inside his fly and gently take hold of his thickening member. Michele eased his penis out of his flies and looked at it intently. It was beautiful. It was long but not too thick; a pleasant tanned shaft with dark pink glans. There were no scars or blemishes to be seen. She stroked it gently, bringing the tumescent member to full rigidity.

"You are one very naughty school girl," Davey groaned, and closed his eyes and relaxed, content to let Michele have control of the situation.

Michele found this empowering. Most of the men she had had sex with in Chelmsford had forced themselves on her or forced her into capitulating. Even when she had been playing a dominant role with the Warden she was not really in control. Davey was showing her the utmost trust by just lying there and allowing her to take charge of situation. She found she genuinely wanted to please him.

Michele stroked and caressed Davey's engorged member, sometimes slow and gentle, sometimes hard and fast. Davey expressed his appreciation with a contented smile on his face and with occasional moans of pleasure. He reached out and caressed her face with his fingers. Michele drew one of his fingers into her mouth and sucked on it; twisting her tongue around the digit.

Davey put his hand under Michele's chin and gently bought her face to his. He looked longingly into her eyes and said,

"You are truly beautiful Michele," and then bought her mouth to his and kissed her tenderly.

The smokiness of the scotch they had drunk earlier had mixed with his sweet breath and she responded to his kiss. She kissed him harder and her hand started pumping his long hard cock in a steady rhythm.

Davey groaned again in the back of his throat and Michele gently lifted her lips from his. He sighed his disappointment; but not for long. Michele slid her stockinged knees along the floor so that she was positioned adjacent to his crotch. She lowered her head and kissed his cock. She kissed it all over leaving telltale smudges of lipstick on the shaft and head. She rubbed it against her cheek and placed the glans against her eye and batted her eyelashes teasing him with 'butterfly' kisses.

Michele was totally in control of the situation and was actually enjoying what she was doing to Davey. Not only did she feel empowered, she felt aroused; for the first time since she had been forced into becoming a transvestite she totally loved being a woman and pleasing her man.

She bought her mouth down to Davey's scrotum and kissed and licked his balls, feeling him tense up and sigh at this new attack on his senses. Then she licked all along the length of his penis and finally took his member inside her mouth. She ran her tongue all over his glans as she commenced to gently suck and move her head up and down.

"Oh Michele you are wonderful," Davey whimpered.

"But take it easy I'm so close," he half complained.

Michele had no plans to take it easy; she was in control and wanted to make Davey climax. In her head she imagined him coming; then they would cuddle and caress until they were both sufficiently aroused and he would make love to her like a woman. She could hardly believe her own feelings but she wanted Davey to fuck her. My god she was changing! She examined her feelings and found that yes; she loved being a woman with Davey and she wanted Davey to want her. She didn't try to analyse her feelings any further; she was too confused, she got on with her most immediate pressing need; to please Davey.

Michele clamped her lips around Davey's now throbbing member and sucked hard and bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could. Davey started to convulse and Michele tasted the first beads of pre-seminal fluid and then the hot jets of his seed as his penis convulsed and shot streams of warm salty sperm into her mouth.

Michele kept up her hard and fast fellatio, swallowing his issue as it filled her mouth. In response to Davey's climax she felt her own clitty harden in the silken purse of her panties. Slowly Davey started to relax as his orgasm subsided and Michele felt his organ begin to slowly deflate in her mouth. She took it out and rained kisses all over the cute member as it shrank back into flaccidity.

Davey reached out and gently assisted Michele up onto the bed so that she was lying beside him. He gently stroked her hair and softly kissed her.

"I think I'm falling for you Michele," he whispered in her ear.

"I think I'm falling for you to Davey," she whispered back and snuggled up closer to him.

They caressed and chatted easily with each other for a while until eventually they fell asleep in each others arms; like lovers.

Then — Crash! The door to the cell flew open and Eddie strode into the cell. Michele and Davey sprang to their feet; Davey taking a step forward in a defensive position to protect Michele.

"Just look at these two lovebirds would ya!" Eddie sneered sarcastically and reached for the scotch, gulping down a swallow.

"Fuck me Davey, I warned you about this bitch!" Eddie whinged.

"She's fucking trouble mate; I don't care what she's done or said to make you all gooey over her. She's more fucking trouble than she's worth."

"If I could sell the bitch for a profit I'd get rid of her, but I ain't even made the money I invested in her," Eddie went on, waving his hand at Michele as if she was just a commodity not worthy of consideration.

"She's wonderful Eddie," Davey shot back.

"You just don't appreciate a precious jewel when it's staring you in the face," Davey continued.

"And I want her!" Davey demanded in a menacing tone.

Michele was stunned; she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was Eddie's best friend and business partner prepared to take on Eddie over her? She felt flattered but at the same time confused.

"If she wants me that is?" Davey looked deep into Michele's eyes with a questioning look.

Michele was now totally confused. She knew that prisoners kept transvestite inmates as 'wives'; in fact some of Eddie's 'girls' were 'married' to inmates but continued to work in the brothel to provide money for their 'husbands'. The more privileged inmates, the ones who really ran the jail, had full time transvestite partners; wives, who 'stayed at home' and lived with them in their cells.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.