Lady in the House - Cover

Lady in the House

Copyright© 2008 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike is a middle aged highly successful accountant who gets sent to jail for killing a young girl whilst drunk at the wheel of his car. He is taken in by Eddie McManus, who runs all of the rackets in Chelmsford Prison with the blessing of the warden. Eddie runs a string of inmates who are transvestite prostitutes. Little does Mike know that while he is currently Eddie's accountant and secretary, he is actually being groomed to become one of Eddie's "girls"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

'Oh no!' I think to myself, 'all the degradation I have had to put with over the last seemingly endless hours, and now, just when I think it's over, these two have come for their pound of flesh!'

I look at the two transvestite hookers who have ominously just stepped into my cell, one is a seductive 'Vampira', the other a sexy slut punk, the shock and bewilderment is obvious on my face and for umpteenth time tonight I started to cry.

"Ok girls; please just get it over with as quickly as possible, and please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want but I don't want to get hurt any more," I implore, hoping they will take what they want quickly and then let me go.

"Oh Michele sweetheart," Carmel sighs moving towards me with her arms open, "you poor, silly sweet thing; we aren't here to hurt you; we're here to comfort you after your first night at work. Look!" she says, pointing at Charlotte.

Charlotte is smiling and holding up a bottle of whisky, which she been concealing behind her back.

"Come on hun, lets sit down and have a drink," she smiles and leads me to the bed removing her black satin opera gloves and dropping them to the floor.

I sit down with relief and cross my legs. The swish of my nyloned thighs rubbing together sends a little jolt of pleasure through my body. Carmel sits beside me and offers me one of her menthol's whilst Charlotte pours large measures of whisky into three tumblers she has found somewhere in one of the cupboards in my workroom.

I extend my trembling fingers, my fingernails glint a dull red in the subdued light, I take the proffered menthol and bring it to my lips. Carmel extends her bright red fingernailed hand and flicks the bic lighter into life; I drag back on the cool menthol cigarette and blow out a plume of smoke towards the ceiling. I look down and am surprised to see the filter of my cigarette is ringed with lipstick. I laugh to myself at the red, lippy stained cigarette butt and flick a lock of hair out of my eyes.

Crossed legs, lipsticked cigarette butts, flicking my hair! I have adopted all these female mannerisms in such a small time; 'It's as if I was born to this!' I think to myself.

'No!!! Never!!! I won't give in to this sick life!' I force myself to say in my mind, 'I'm a man, a man, a MAN!!!!!

I bring my head up and my face is level with Charlotte's chubby knees. Her ripped black fishnet stockings are indeed being worn over shiny taupe tights as I suspected. My eyes move up her thick but shapely legs, past the tiny tight Lycra mini stretched taught on her thighs, past her slashed T-shirt with the words "Fuck Slut" printed on it in silver sequins. She is proffering me a tumbler of whisky, and, as I reach out to take it I look up into her plump pretty face and whisper,

"Thank you."

"Your welcome honey," she smiles back, her heavily made up face and punk bottle-blonde, pink and blue streaked wig make her look sexy in a 'street whore' kind of way. Her heavily eye-shadowed and mascaraed eyes gleam in the darkened cell.

Charlotte pulls up a chair and sits directly in front of me offering a drink to Carmel and accepting a lighted cigarette in return. I take a pull on the tumbler and the fiery liquid burns my throat as I swallow it; I take another hard pull on the menthol and erupt into coughing fit. The coughing continues as my throat, sore from the abuse it has taken from the 'punters', spasms from the irritation of the smoke and strong liquor.

"There, there," offers Carmel as she takes the drink and cigarette from my hands and hands them off to Charlotte who places the cigarette in an ashtray and the drink on the bedside table.

Camel pulls my head to her shoulder and gently strokes my back as the coughing fit slowly subsides. I can smell her perfume, I recognise the brand as 'Poison, ' and my head nestles in the crook of her neck. My arms instinctively wrap around her and I return the hug. I hug her gently as I start to sob into her neck and she continues to stroke my back and slowly rocks me back and forth in the light embrace. She whispers in my ear,

"It's alright Michele; It's alright honey."

I start to drift off as my senses experience the wonder of this sensuous embrace. My satin blouse slides stimulatingly over Carmel's tight, body hugging black satin dress and I can feel the heat of her body even though her breastforms. Our knees are lightly touching, the diaphanous nylons delicately stroking each other, her black pantyhosed leg peeking through the split in her dress and my silk stocking thighs become further exposed as my skirt rides up as we continue to embrace.

In my reverie, I feel the beautiful soft butterfly of Carmel's breath as she exhales sweetly in my ear and whispers,

"There, there, honey; it's all better now; Carmel's here sweetie, Carmel's here."

I raise my head and look into her heavily made-up eyes; my gaze roams over her red lips and pale skin as my right hand moves up and gently strokes her cheek, my ruby-red nails in stark contrast to her pale Goth makeup. My hand continues up to her lustrous black wig and entwines itself in the silky softness of the fine hair. I gently pull her face to mine and our lips brush; I slip my tongue across her lips and taste her lipstick.

Carmel looks into my eyes deeply and reciprocates; her hand slides into my hair and she pulls me forward until our lips softly meet; her tongue cautiously extends and brushes my lips. Then, at the same time, we open our mouths and mash our lips together, our tongues entwine and our bodies push against each other, satin and nylon come together to create an exquisite rasping sensation that causes my little penis to awaken in its silken panty prison.

The strangest feeling envelops me, our caress is so soft and gentle, feminine, comforting and at the same time sexual. My head is spinning with the new sensations that course through my body; after the brutal treatment I have received over the last pitiful hours the tenderness that Carmel is bestowing upon me has me entranced.

Carmel eases me back on the bed until my head comes to rest on my pillow; our kiss is not broken and a sense of urgency seeps into our embrace. Carmel strokes my face and showers my lips, cheeks and eyelids with soft loving kisses; my head spins in a heady sensation of soft feminine yearning. She adjusts herself so that she is half on the bed, her legs straddling mine as her silken, nylon clad knee rubs softly against my stockinged thighs.

My penis has now freed itself from between my legs and is rampant in the front of my panties. Carmel sighs sweetly in my ear as she softly kisses my lobe, her perfume mingling with mine to create a dizzy cloud that further heightens my senses.

"Michele, honey; you are so lovely," she whispers.

Her hand slides up my inner thigh and my penis pulses, the light rasp of her nails on my stockings sends waves of pleasure through my body. I pull her body harder against me and pull her soft lips against mine, our tongues intertwining in a sweet symphony. Carmel's hand slides under my skirt and I gasp as she tenderly strokes my erect member through my silky soft nylon panties.

I suddenly realise what I am doing!

"No! Stop! This isn't right!" I cry as I push Carmel's body away from me.

Carmel lowers her face to mine again and tries to kiss me but I squirm and turn my head away.

"Fuck off you pervert!" I sob.

"This is sick; I won't be like you! I won't submit to this twisted, sick existence that you and your perverted friends seem to enjoy. Get off me you fucking transvestite hag!"

Carmel pushes herself over me so that she is straddling my waist, the split in her skirt is wide open and the garment has ridden up around her waist. She grabs my wrists and pushes my hands back behind my head locking them there. She looks into my eyes with a cruel sneer on her face, her pale makeup making her look much more like a vampire because of her pale skin, red lips and dark made-up eyes; her teeth glint evilly in the lamplight.

"Well 'Little Miss I'm too good for you', I guess we have tried being nice. Obviously you only understand pleasure when it's forced upon you. We know you have really enjoyed the night's proceedings; Eddie told me you came when he fucked you and that bulge there in your knickers is a dead give-away." She sneered.

"Charlotte, plan B," she laughed.

I am pinned down with Carmel straddling me, forcing my hands back against the bed-head I twist my head to the left to see what Charlotte is up to. She rummages in the drawers of my dresser, gives a triumphant yelp, and comes over towards the bed with a pair of stockings in her hands. Before I have a chance to move she has lashed my left wrist to the iron bedpost and has started working my right.

I fight and buck trying to dislodge Carmel and pull my arm free from her grasp, but I am spent from the evening's ravaging and eventually I give up. Charlotte lashes my right wrist to the other iron post with the remaining stocking. Again I am forced to succumb to my captors.

"There now that's better; our spoilt brat has been tamed," gibes Charlotte.

"Now Michele, I'm going to tie your ankles to the bed just like your wrists and if you struggle Carmel is going to belt you; aren't you dear?"

"Oh please struggle honey, there's nothing more I'd like than to belt you one across your smug, pretty face." Carmel replies.

'Why are they being so cruel' I think to myself, bewildered. 'They had so been so nice earlier on!'

I submit while Charlotte finds another pair of my hose and lashes my ankles to the bed-base; she has to tie one end of the stockings to the steel bedpost and the other to my ankles because my feet do not reach right to the end of the bed. This allows me some small movement in my legs due to the stretchiness of the nylon stockings.

"Now; lets get started shall we?" smirks Carmel to Charlotte.

Carmel lowers her heavily made-up face to mine once again. I struggle and turn my face to one side to evade her kiss. Whack!!! Carmel slaps my face with her open hand.

"Come on Michele, you liked this before, now stop playing coy," she smirks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.