Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

After a leisurely shower in Amy's bath, Sam wrapped a towel around herself and quietly crept into her room to get dressed. Sam picked out a pair of shorts that although loose, were very short and exposed the puncture marks on her thigh. She wanted to display them for Roxy, especially because even though she understood the situation and had Amy's assurance that she was the one and only, Sam was still a little jealous that her mate had been with Roxy. Roxy would know what these marks meant. If Chuck saw them, well, Roxy would just have to explain their significance.

Maybe Chuck would have some of his own soon, Sam thought and smiled.

She pulled a sleeveless top that left her belly exposed, over her head and put on a pair of tennis shoes to complete the outfit. Sam returned and waited for Amy to finish getting dressed. She smiled as Amy looked at the skimpy clothes she was wearing and the exposed bite marks.

"Show off," Amy said and laughed. Sam knew exactly what Amy was referring to when she said 'show off'. "You know I can see the beginning curvature of your cute little butt cheeks in those shorts Sam?" Amy asked.

Sam turned red as she blushed but then in a determined voice said, "Good, then maybe not only will I make Roxy a little jealous, I will make you a little horny at the same time."

The two women went to the kitchen and got drinks. They stepped out to the courtyard and took a seat at the table there. After the two had been visiting for about an hour, Roxy and Chuck joined them. Amy and Sam smiled when they looked at Roxy, seeing that she had a big smile on her face and that she almost glowed. They also noted that Chuck was walking very gingerly.

Sam stood and announced that she was going to the kitchen to get them drinks. Roxy stood also and her smile became even bigger when her eyes drifted down and saw first the shortness of Sam's shorts and then the bite marks on her thigh.

"I'm going with her to help," Roxy said and together the two women went to the kitchen.

As they stood by the kitchen counter, Roxy moved to Sam's side so that their legs were touching. She placed her hand over the bite marks on Sam's thigh and said in a low voice.

"I see that someone else enjoyed themselves last night too. Sam, I want to assure you that I have no designs on Amy. We made love several times during the conversion process. We enjoyed each other several times after that also but our relationship is more sisterly in a vampire way. She loves you in a much different way than we love each other. I know how much she loves and cares for you. I shared her thoughts just as she shared mine. I will not say that we will never enjoy each other again although I don't foresee it happening soon. I am close to her, her blood runs in my veins but I love Chuck. We made love so many times last night that I think if it were not for my healing abilities as a vampire, I would not be able to walk today," Roxy paused and chuckled.

"Of course you know," Roxy continued, "When Chuck sees those bite marks on your leg I am going to have a lot of explaining to do. Rest assured that he will see and notice them Sam. I know Chuck and there is no way he can resist looking at you and your beautiful legs. I just got the poor guy convinced that I was not going to bite and drain him and then you show up with those. I know what they mean and I hope Chuck lets me bite him in that way and we share blood some time in the future but for now I think it would scare him away."

"He doesn't know what he is missing," Sam said dreamily.

Roxy patted her lightly on the leg and then removed her hand. She picked up the two drinks and Sam followed with the pitcher back to join the others.


Later that day, Sam passed Roxy in the hallway. Her arms were filled with some of Chuck's clothes as she headed for her room. She smiled and winked, letting Sam know without speaking that Chuck was moving in her room. Moments later Chuck followed with more armloads.

"See you later for computer training?" He asked.

"You got it," Sam answered and smiled.

The months rolled by. Chuck and Roxy had decided to relocate to a small town south of Dallas. Amy gave them ample funds and they purchased land just out of town. Some of the trees on the five acres were cleared and housing construction began. The four of them made a number of trips in the RV to check on progress. During one trip, they purchased new cars for both Roxy and Chuck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.