Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

During the ride home, they got to know each other better. Most of the time Sam and Chuck drove during the day while Roxy and Amy slept. During the night, the roles were reversed. Although Sam and Chuck slept in the same bed, both were clothed. When they pulled up in front of Sam and Amy's home, Chuck emitted a soft whistle followed by a 'wow'.

After they had entered the house and been shown around, Chuck and Roxy were even more impressed. As Amy showed them the bedrooms, she turned and faced them.

"The two of you can either share a room or each of you can have one of your own. I will let the two of you decide that," she said and then turned to give them the rest of the tour. When they returned to the kitchen, all of them sat down at the table.

"Roxy, Chuck, I will need your clothing sizes so that I can get some clothes for you. Unless you would prefer to run around wearing that shirt and nothing else Roxy. Chuck, I don't have any men's clothes around here so you have only the ones on your back and they will get pretty smelly after a few more days," she said with a laugh and winked at both of them.

"You can never return to your old lives. This is the hardest thing to cope with. This is for my protection but even more so, it is for your own safety. There are those out there who would destroy a vampire, Roxy, and soon Jerry's friends will be looking for all of us but especially you two. Don't worry about money to get set up in your new lives. I ... correction, Sam and I have plenty and we are soon going to have more. Isn't that right Sam?" She asked.

"Oh yes," Sam answered and smiled.

"For now rest, heal and enjoy the humble abode that Sam and I have," Amy finished and flashed a look at Sam to see if she had noted the partial ownership she had included in her words.

"We'll leave the two of you alone for now because I'm sure you have a lot to talk about. Help yourself to anything you want to eat or drink. Sam and I have some business to take care of in the bedroom," she said and grinned.

"Come on Love, let's go have a talk," Amy said with a wink and grabbing Sam's hand, led her toward the bedroom.

They went into the bedroom, closed the door and melted into each other's arms. When they took a breather from their passionate kiss, Amy whispered, "We haven't made love in what seems like forever."

She started to unbutton Sam's blouse as she talked. Sam gazed into Amy's eyes as she did the same. When both of them were undressed, they tumbled into bed. Hours later, they were both sexually satisfied and lay panting on their backs, each with an arm under the other.

"So what do you think of our new friends, Dear?" Amy asked.

"I liked Chuck when we first met in Seelo and I like Roxy too. I'm glad they have each other. It will make it much easier on them to adapt to their new lifestyle," Sam said.

"Do you think Chuck will be able to accept Roxy for what she is now?" Amy asked.

"I'm sure he can and will. It may take a little time but yes I am sure he can and will," Sam answered.

"He's a little scared of her right now, especially after seeing you in action against Jerry and his goons. After all, you must admit you are pretty aggressive and impressive, " Sam said and smiled.

"He is, as I was, afraid that she will take his life. He will get past that though because he loves Roxy very much. I can see it in his eyes when he talks of her," Sam finished.

"Sam, you aren't afraid of me anymore are you?" Amy asked as she turned to gaze into Sam's eyes.

"Nah, you're just a big pussycat with a bad temper. I've learned how to handle you. Besides that I know how much you love me and that you would never harm me," Sam said and grinned.

Amy leaned forward and kissed Sam. "I don't know about the pussycat part but I do love you dear, and no, I would never harm you. Sleep now my Sam, because when we awake we have a big day ahead of us shopping and making our house guests feel comfortable," Amy said and smiled.


After Sam and Amy left, Roxy and Chuck sat facing each other across the table. Both of them were silent for a while, just looking at each other. At last, Roxy broke the silence.

"You're slightly afraid of me aren't you Chuck?" Roxy asked.

Chuck hesitated for a moment then nodded his head. "Yes," he admitted reluctantly.

"Its ok to feel that way, I'm a little afraid of me too," Roxy said and smiled.

"I'm different than I was, I can feel it inside but it's difficult to explain. I need to stay here for a while and learn about the new me from Amy. I sense that you think I am some kind of monster and that hurts me very deeply for though I have changed, one thing has not changed. I still love you very deeply Chuck," she said and raised her hand to Chuck to silence his words before they were spoken.

"Let me continue. I love you but at the same time, I will understand if you wish to go our separate ways. I know Amy plans for us to stay together but I also know Amy in more ways than you know. I could convince her to let you go somewhere without me. You can never return to your old life just as I could never return to mine but that does not mean we must be together in our new lives," Roxy said and hung her head in sorrow.

Roxy continued. "I love Amy. I love her, but not in any way, I can really explain. We made love..."

Chuck interrupted, "So you love girls now?"

Roxy smiled and said, "I love Amy. I don't love her in the same way that Amy and Sam love each other though. It's more of a sisterly love but much more. She made me into what I am now. Yes, we made love, her female juices flow in my veins along with her blood. It is a part of the conversion process. She saved my life. I'm not really alive but at the same time, I am not dead. I guess that is why we are called the undead." She laughed and then continued.

"We even made love several times in the RV on the way here but I don't think it will happen anymore now that she can make love to Sam. Chuck, I love you and I want to be with you more than you will ever know. I think though for a little while we should sleep in separate bedrooms. I am afraid during one of my urges for blood I might attack you in spite of my desire to never harm you. I know Amy will teach me how to control them and then, if you want me, I will welcome you," she finished and started to cry.

Chuck placed his hands in her's across the table. "Roxy, I admit I am a little afraid of you. If you are anything like Amy, you can be very fierce and frightening when you are angry. I don't want to die either, even if things look pretty bleak right now. I love you Roxy but at the same time, I am afraid of you. I will stay here and I pray things will work out between us. I would like to share a bed with you but I think you are right, we should sleep separately for now," Chuck stood up walked around the table and kissed Roxy on the forehead. Hand-in-hand they went to the hallway and then parted going into separate bedrooms.

The four of them sat around the kitchen table with Sam compiling a list of items to get. She got their sizes and their personnel hygiene needs. When the list was completed, Amy handed her a credit card.

"Can you handle getting all the stuff alone Sam? I want to stay here and talk to them about their futures," Amy asked.

"Sure, I can get it all. I'll be back later," Sam answered and went out to the garage leaving them alone.

Amy looked at that both of them and then started talking. She said that she would teach Roxy how to control her urges. She agreed that it was best that they sleep in separate bedrooms for a little while. She explained that she only hunted the criminal element and did not take the lives of innocents and she would teach Roxy to do the same. She suggested that they stay with her for several months and then she would set them up in a new home wherever they wished to start their new life. Roxy interrupted her, explained Chuck's fear of her, and that they might not be leaving together.

Amy was silent for a minute and looked each one in the eyes, spending extra time looking at Roxy. She sighed and said that she hoped it would not come to that but if it did she was willing to change her plans for them accordingly.

"I like you Chuck. I consider you a good friend but right now, the only reason I am agreeable to this possibility is that I consider Roxy my Sister. I don't want to see her hurt. She is special to me. She means even more to me than a Sister, in fact, the only one I care more for is Sam. She is part of me, more than I can explain. If she tells me that you two have decided to go separate ways then it will be done. I just hope that it never comes to that because I think the two of you love each other and would be miserable apart. It sounds like I am trying to run your lives but that is not the case. I want to guide you and set you on the right path is all. What you do after you leave here is up to you. I will always be your friend and so will Sam. I hope to remain close and see each other often but that is your decision," Amy finished.

Amy continued to talk and answered their questions as best she was able through the day. Sam returned that evening with her purchases which all of them helped carry in from her car. The rest of the evening Roxy and Chuck spent putting their new items away. Roxy lovingly assumed the care of Chuck's wounds and would not permit anyone other than her to take care of him. The swelling of his face went down and the bruising began to fade. She rewrapped his rib bandages each day. Only time would heal them but she was determined that no additional damage would occur. The first Friday came with Amy taking Roxy along on her weekly hunt. Amy had talked to Sam and persuaded her to stay home with Chuck instead of going with them. Sam had protested but Amy was very persuasive using both words and sex as tools to get her way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.