Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam and Amy had just finished loading their RV as the sun was coming up in the east. Amy made herself comfortable in the darkened bedroom and Sam climbed into the driver's seat to start the long drive to LA. She drove most of the day stopping at rest stops occasionally to fix something to drink and once to fix a light lunch. When the sun had set in the west, Amy got up and they ate supper before she took over driving. Sam kept her company for a while and then retired as they continued their journey.


When Chuck and Roxanne got to her apartment, she fixed them drinks and they sat in her living room to get reacquainted. They reminisced about old times both high school and college as she sat on the couch and he sat in a chair facing her.

"So Chuck, how come you are not married?" Roxanne asked and then gave him her crooked smile.

"Well I almost did get married when I went to work for the police force. I was a uniformed cop at the time but she decided she wouldn't like the life of a policeman's wife. I am just thankful she discovered this before we got married and not after," he laughed.

"And you?" He asked. "I can't believe someone with your dynamite looks hasn't been snatched up long ago. I really think you would be a great catch you know."

"Why Charles Fenmore, I do believe you are flirting with me," Roxanne said in a fake southern drawl. She laughed as she watched him turn beet red.

Her skirt had risen about halfway up her legs and she uncrossed her legs and then crossed them to the other side showing ample amounts of thigh as she did so. Roxanne was watching him watch her the whole time and smiled as his blush became even deeper.

"I'm just trying to say that you ... you look great and I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend at the very least," he managed to stutter.

"I have had boyfriends Chuck. I mean I'm not a virgin. I just don't have one right now. I haven't gotten married for two reasons. I'm a cop also and have the same problem as you in finding someone that would put up with my hectic schedule and my risk of being killed in the line of duty. I have never found a man that I really loved and wanted to commit to either," She said and then continued.

"But keep flattering and flirting with me, you will have my undying gratitude and you just might get laid before you leave. Speaking of which, how long do you have off?" She asked, laughed and then smiled crookedly.

"I took two weeks but if you get tired of me I will leave and get a room," he returned ignoring the statement about getting laid but turning bright red again.

"I doubt that I will tire of you Chuck but then again you may get tired of me. Or I may scare you to death when you see me of a morning," Roxanne said and chuckled.

She looked at the watch on her wrist, sighed and continued, "Speaking of that, it's getting late and I, unlike you, have to work tomorrow. Let me show you your room and get you set up in the bath." She got up and Chuck followed her to his bedroom where he put his suitcase. He then followed her to the bath where she set out towels and washcloth for him.

"I'm sorry we will have to share the bath because I only have one," She said. The bath was located between the two bedrooms.

"You go ahead and get ready for bed and I'll take a bath and get ready afterwards since you have to go to work tomorrow," he teased.

Chuck and Roxanne separated with each going to their bedrooms. He waited for her "ok" letting him know she was finished before he came out of his room. He got ready for bed himself and turned in.

The next morning Chuck awoke to a quiet house and after getting dressed wandered into the kitchen. Roxanne had left a note on the kitchen table for him.

Dear Chuck, it read,

I did not wake you this morning when I got up but let you sleep. You have been spared seeing me in the morning with bed hair and face this time. (chuckle) I left you some coffee in the pot and you will find cups in the cupboard above it. I don't know what you like to eat but feel free to rummage through the cabinets and fridge and help yourself to whatever. Please call me sometime today when you have time. My cell phone number is 720-8537. See you later.

Roxanne

Chuck poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. After his second cup he rummaged around, fixed a couple pieces of toast and then called the number she had given him. Roxanne answered on the third ring and wished him a pleasant good morning, which he returned.

"Sorry about leaving you stranded today with no car," she apologized.

"That's quite alright maybe you can take me tonight and I will rent one," he returned.

"That won't be necessary," she laughed. "I twisted my boss's arm and managed to wrangle some vacation days of my own out of him. After today, you are stuck with me for the two weeks you are here," she finished.

"Roxanne, I would opt for being stuck with you anytime," Chuck said chuckled.

"There you go flirting again," Roxanne returned.

"I've got to go and get back to work. I'll see you later," She said as she visualized Chuck turning red again.

"Bye, see you later Roxanne," Chuck said and hung up.

Roxanne came home at a little after five to find Chuck sitting in front of the TV and generally killing time. As she walked in the door, he stood and let his eyes travel over her. She was wearing a pink button blouse with a black blazer over it. Roxanne had unbuttoned the top buttons when she got in her car. She had on a black skirt that was hemmed a little shorter than the one she had worn the night before but not exceedingly short and black sandals. Overall, she looked very professional but sexy at the same time.

"Do you always dress this way for work?" he asked as he gave a soft wolf whistle.

This time it was Roxanne who blushed but then she said, "Only when I have a house guest that just might compliment me again when I come home. Otherwise I usually wear pantsuits," she said. "I might also ask if you normally sit around home in sport slacks and sport shirt."

"Touché," Chuck said and then continued.

"Well you look great Roxy," Chuck said using her nickname for the first time. "So great that I would be honored to take you out for dinner," he said. "If you'll drive and pick the restaurant since I don't know my way around," he added with a chuckle.

"Sounds great Chuck. You just keep sweeping me off my feet with compliments, I love it," She said with her crooked smile spreading across her face.

"So where do you want to go? Taco Bell, Sonic, Mickey D's?" She asked teasing.

"You're terrible Roxy," he laughed. "How about some place nicer where we can sit down and maybe have a glass of wine," he suggested.

"I think I know a good place to go since you want to wine and dine me," she said laughing. "Just let me get rid of these," she said pointing to the gun and badge on her hip.

She put them in her bedroom and they walked out together to her car. They ate in a little Italian restaurant a few blocks away and each had a glass of wine with their meal. They touched on the real reason for Chuck being there over dinner but decided serious discussion could wait until they got home. When they got back to her apartment, they sat around the kitchen table drinking tea and compared notes on one Jerry Thornberg and they decided to dig a little deeper the next day with some of the informants Roxy knew.

The evening passed and finally they got ready for bed. The next morning Chuck lay in bed and listened as Roxy got up and around and so he was not wakened when she tapped on his door.

"Are you awake?" she asked and when he answered 'yes', she asked, "Want some coffee?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.