Sam and Amy
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam slid her chair back from the keyboard of her computer. Amy stood behind her massaging her shoulders. "Well, that's it," Sam said with pride. "The money from Bill's accounts is now ours and can't be traced to us. All four point five million dollars of it." She finished.

"We did pretty good Sam, in fact very good I should say. Thanks Bill," she said to the air with a chuckle. They had gotten four and a half million dollars through Sam's efforts and five-hundred and one thousand cash from his safe.

"I wish we could go to LA and clean up the scum that Bill supplied but it's just too far for me to go in the sunlight and I hate flying," Amy said wistfully.

"What if we got a motor home and had it modified so that you could be in the dark during the day?" Sam asked. "I could drive during the day and you could drive at night Amy."

"I didn't even think of that but that is a wonderful idea Sam," Amy quickly responded. "We could rent a car to use once we got there and leave the motor home at a KOA camp. Great idea Sam, I mean, its not like we can't afford to buy one, now is it?" Amy said and her eyes twinkled with mirth.

"I think maybe we can afford one." Sam said and laughed.

They discussed what size motor home to get. At first Amy wanted to get a full-size class A model but then Sam reminded her that neither one of them had experience driving something as big as a bus. They agreed on a class C and after many hours of research on the internet, they went one early evening to look at them. They went to a town that was much larger than the small one near their house. They went to a number of different lots and looked at a number of models, then got a motel room for the day. The next afternoon they began to get ready. Sam had learned from her first experience with Amy buying her car, how the use of her feminine charms was very effective on salesmen. The two women who left the room were dressed to expose ample amounts of cleavage and thighs and wore a tasteful amount of great smelling perfume.

They had decided on one particular model and drove to the lot were it was located. They pulled up to it and started looking at the outside and in a very short time, a salesman joined them.

"Ladies," he said, "may I show you the inside of this model."

"Yes, of course," Amy answered.

The man led them through showing the different features and then asked them if they liked it or would they like to look at other models.

"We like this one," Sam said, "We looked at bunch of them the other day, both on this lot and on others. The only problem I see is the price."

"Ok ... Well what price would you offer for it?" He asked.

Amy gave him a figure and he gave them a pained expression, as if they were taking food from the mouth of his kids.

"My boss would never accept that," he told them, "but how about this?" He gave them a counter-offer and the negotiations began. Several times when the negotiations seemed about to reach an impasse, Amy and Sam threatened to leave and take their business to another dealer. At last, they reached a price and the salesman went to get the paperwork to fill out. When he returned, they sat at the table and filled out the papers then went to the finance office to complete the transaction, where another man tried to sell them extended warranties and service contracts.

"We are only going to pay this much," Amy told him pointing at the agreed upon figure "so if you want to include all the things you are trying to sell us in that amount then fine but otherwise don't waste our time. Or should we cancel the whole transaction and take our business down the street."

"Fine," the man said in defeat and typed out the rest of the paperwork.

When all the paper work had been completed the man said, "Ok, I suppose you will be returning tomorrow morning to pay for this, so I will see you then."

"Well you suppose wrong. I'm going to pay for it right now and drive it home," Amy returned and took out her debit card.

The man sat in stunned silence for a moment then rose and went with them to the credit card processer. Amy slid her card through and when the receipt printed, signifying the transaction had been completed, signed her name.

The man gave them both sets of keys and they walked out the door to their new motor home. Amy won the coin toss and drove the motor home to their house. The next day they went shopping for items to stock in the new home and to modify it to accommodate Amy. The bedroom occupied the rear of the home and a door could be closed to separate it from the rest of the camper. The two women set about covering the windows and when they were finished, it was ample dark even it bright daytime, to accomplish Amy's needs for darkness and shelter from the sunlight.

They were taking a break and sitting at the breakfast bar when Amy turned to Sam and said, "Well, shall we try it out?"

"Try out what?" Sam asked in return.

"Shall we try it out and see if the bed in our new motor home will stand up to our love-making," Amy answered and winked.

Sam blushed, slapped Amy on the arm playfully and said, "Amy, you're terrible."

"Terrible but lovable at the same time," Amy said with an ear-to-ear grin. She grabbed Sam by the hand and led her through the garage toward the camper. They boarded the motor home and Amy led Sam toward the bedroom. When she closed the door, it was almost pitch black. Amy turned on a small lamp at one side of the bed and the two women melted into each other's arms. Slowly they stood at the foot of the bed and stripped each other before crawling onto the queen-sized bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.