Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sam opened her eyes and carefully removed the hand that cupped her breast. She rolled away from the sleeping woman next to her and sat up on the edge of the bed. She looked down and saw the two small red puncture marks just above and to the left of her womanhood. She rubbed her finger over them and smiled.

"Amy, I don't have the faintest idea why but after I got over the initial shock and slight pain when you bit me, I almost climaxed again while you were drinking my blood," she said in a low voice speaking to herself.

"I'll have to remember that and apply some stimulation next time," a voice behind her said and chuckled.

Sam turned and saw Amy open-eyed and staring at her back.

"Don't mind me, I'm just drinking in the sight of your beauty," Amy whispered.

Sam blushed, hopped to her feet and headed for the shower. "Get up sleepy head and take me to dinner. I'm starved. I think some beast drained all my energy last night," she teased.

She squeaked and started to run when Amy jumped out of bed after her. Sam was far too slow to escape Amy who, in a flash was behind her. Sam shrieked in mock fear as Amy lifted her off her feet, smacked her naked butt and carried her into the bathroom where the two of them showered together. When Sam had appeased her appetite, they returned to their room to get ready.

Nobody paid any attention to the heavyset grey-haired housekeeper who appeared and pushed her cleaning cart down the hallway. She parked her cart in front of an empty office and opened the door going inside.

One of the doors that the hallway served led into the offices of one William (Bill) Handley Attorney at Law. It was late in the day, much later than Bill usually stayed but he was busy with last minute details of the transfer. He had called his contact in LA earlier and made arrangements.

Alex had made a call the previous day and when Bill had tried call back at the time Alex had asked him to, he got no answer. Bill had also tried to reach Alex on his cell phone but that had also gone to an answering service. That in itself was not strange because quite often Alex did not answer right away but he always returned his calls, usually within an hour. What was strange was that it had been four hours since Bill had last called Alex on his cell and no call had been returned and yet he was still not home.

At last, with a shrug Bill gave up calling and waiting. He made sure all of his file drawers were locked; shut down his computer, which was double password, protected and left his office. As he locked his office door, he noted that his secretary had left for the day. He looked at his watch and saw that it was almost eight.

No wonder she is gone, he thought, I didn't realize it was this late. He walked across the room and just before he entered the hallway outside that led into his outer office, he set the alarm. Bill was very cautious and he had good reason to be because much of his business was highly illegal. The two junior lawyers that he employed and his secretary knew nothing of his other dealings. The two junior lawyers handled most of the day-to-day caseload. Bill only got involved when needed or if it was one of his 'Special' clients.

Bill was known for his aggressiveness in the courts and very seldom lost a legal battle. Most of the time his cases never made it to trial. He was not above intimidating or even getting rid of any that opposed him though there was never a trail left that would implicate him being involved in anything illegal.

He turned and headed for the end of the hallway and the elevator that would take him to the parking garage below. He paid no attention to the old cleaning woman as he passed her. When the elevator doors closed, taking him down, the old woman took a two-way radio out of her pocket.

"Ok, he's on his way. See you shortly," Amy said.

"Roger," Sam returned.

Sam let the hood slam shut on her Charger and slid into the driver's seat. Just as the elevator doors opened and Bill walked out, she started cranking the engine. It wouldn't start of course and as Bill walked by in the now largely deserted parking garage, she slid out of the driver's seat and called to him.

"Sir, do you know anything about these darn things?" She asked and pointed at her car.

"Not really," Bill answered absently and then he looked up, exiting his train of thought immediately.

Bill had always had a strong attraction to redheaded women. This one was totally gorgeous in his eyes. Her dark red locks were flipped under and about shoulder length. She wore a white button up blouse with the two top buttons undone. Over this, she wore a powder-blue blazer and a matching skirt that was not too short but it was short enough to expose a generous amount of her muscular thighs, which were covered by her black hose. Powder-blue heels completed her outfit.

Bill turned and walked toward her. "No, I don't know much about them but what seems to be the trouble?" He asked as he continued to walk closer.

"The darn thing won't start. Just what I need, I'm already late," Sam answered.

As Bill got closer, he saw that her eyebrows and eyelashes were the same dark red color as the hair on her head. Could she actually be a natural redhead? He thought.

"I haven't seen you around here before." He said.

"I'm from out of town. I came here on business," Sam answered. "By the way, I'm Janie," she said and held out her hand daintily.

"Bill, Bill Handley," he replied and shook her hand. He hesitated to remove hand just a little long as her felt the soft skin.

"I know a couple repair shops that might be able to look at it. I'll call them if you would like ... tomorrow because they aren't open this late. May I drop you off somewhere?" He asked.

"I don't normally accept rides from strangers but considering the situation, I guess I will take you up on that if you don't mind," she said in her sweet voice. "Just let me get my pocket-book," she added and opened the driver's door. She leaned over to get her pocket- book and in doing so exposed a generous portion of her upper thighs. Bill's attention was riveted to her exposed legs.

Suddenly a hand covered Bill's mouth from behind and he was lifted from his feet. He couldn't believe the strength of his assailant who was obviously a woman because he could feel her breasts pressing against his back.

'Janie' stood back up and Bill's eyes got wide as he saw the syringe in her hand. She grabbed one of his kicking legs and plunged it into his thigh quickly and then tossing it aside, held his legs from kicking. He struggled and tried to twist to one side and then the other but the woman who held him from behind gripped him tight and held him in place.

"Good, good," she whispered, "keep struggling, it makes your blood circulate faster and speeds the drug through your veins quicker," She laughed and then licked his ear.

Bills struggles slowed and then stopped altogether as the drug took effect. His last vision was of the redhead bending over and looking down at him where he lay on the concrete floor.

"Sweet dreams," she said.

Amy fished through his pockets and found his car keys. She handed them to Sam who went to Bill's car and opened the passenger door. Amy picked him up and dumped him into the seat. Sam handed the keys to her and then went over to her car. She bent over and retrieved the empty syringe and then popped the hood and removed the vise grips from the fuel line allowing gas to flow again. Sam climbed back into her car and started it. Amy climbed into the driver's seat of Bills car.

"See you at the factory," she said and pulled away with Sam following close behind.

Bill's eyes blinked open and he looked around. He was tied to some type of table and the only thing he could move was his head.

"So, you have joined the living again," Amy said to him. "Enjoy it for the brief time you have left," she chuckled.

"Hi Bill," Sam said stepping into the light.

"What ... who the hell are you? Why am I tied up? Do you know who I am? If you don't let me go right now, I'm going to have you put in jail and that is after I sue you till you don't own anything. I have friends that will bury you, even kill you if you don't let me go." Bill raged.

"Tsk, tsk, such anger and the threats Bill, shame on you," Amy teased.

"I don't know who you are Missy but when my friends find out how you are treating me you're going to pay big time for ever screwing with Bill Handley," Bill raged some more.

"Friends like Alex, Bill? Oh don't worry; you will be meeting him soon." Amy said with a chuckle.

"Who the hell are you," Bill almost shouted.

"Your worst nightmare Bill. Your worst nightmare. Are you ready Sam?" She asked as she turned her attention to the redhead.

"Yep," Sam answered and stepping forward snapped Bill's head to one side. She placed her hand over his mouth. He didn't see Amy kneel beside him but he sure felt her fangs sink into his neck. Bill's eyes grew wide and reflected terror as Amy started to drink his blood. He could not move even his head as Sam held her hand over his mouth and Amy's steel-like grip on his forehead held him in place. As before, Sam combed her fingers through Amy's hair as she slowly drained Bill's blood and absorbed his thoughts.

When he was dead, his body was placed into the same incinerator that Alex had been placed in and received the same fiery disposal. Amy tossed in the wig, clothing and padding from her disguise as a cleaning woman and burned them too.

"Well?" Sam asked. She didn't need to elaborate her question.

Amy smiled, "Yes Sam, I got everything that was running through his vile mind. Sam, the girls are alive and I know where they are. They are in no danger right now though the conditions they are being held under are deplorable. We need to pay a visit to Bill's house before we rescue them though."

Amy instructed Sam as to her plan and Sam followed her to Bill's residence. She parked her car several blocks away and got into Bill's car with Amy. They pulled up to the large iron gate that blocked off the driveway to Bill's house and Amy, using the knowledge she had gained from him, entered the entry code into the box out front. The gate opened and they drove up the drive to the house itself. Using the keys she had taken from Bill and punching in the code to cancel the alarm, they went into the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.