Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

A week went by and at Amy's insistence, Sam began sharing her bed. Sam still had all her clothes in her own bedroom but each day she would put on her PJs, go to Amy's room and crawl into bed. Amy joked about her PJs, complaining that Sam was covering all the vital areas and spoiling her view.

Amy being her normal self, went to bed each day in the buff and made sure that she displayed herself for Sam to see. She padded across the room, opening one of the dresser drawers after another under the pretense of searching for something. She would stretch often when she saw Sam looking, showing off her lithe trim figure. At last, Sam would snort and roll over so that her back faced the naked body on display for her viewing.

Amy would then crawl into bed, snuggle up against Sam's back and kiss the back of her neck. Amy did not see it but Sam always smiled when Amy's wet kisses played across the back of her neck and Amy's wonderful aroma crept into her nostrils. She did not complain or struggle when invariably, one of Amy's hands would creep up under her PJ top and cup one of her breasts. She would only sigh in pretended resignation and accept it there. In truth, Sam grew to like it and would have missed this close contact if it had ceased. And then of course there was the erotic dream that Sam began to have almost every night. Many times when she woke up, she would have to make a beeline for the bathroom and clean up the evidence of her wet dreams.

During the evenings while they were awake, they exercised, Sam cooked while Amy watched, they swam and they spent a lot of time with Sam on the computer and Amy closely watching over her shoulder as they searched for Amy's next mark. That is what she had started calling the ones she killed, "marks".

Friday came and Amy starting getting ready for her weekly hunt. All week long Sam had dreaded this night. She had promised herself that she would go with Amy but now that the actual time was approaching, she was having second thoughts. Amy hadn't pushed the decision Sam had made and had no intention of doing so but she knew that she needed to eat and must go out.

As Sam sat on the bed, she watched Amy pad across her bedroom getting ready. Amy slipped her black lacy thong panties up her long supple legs. She held the matching lacy bra in her hand for a moment before she decided against wearing it and placed it back in the drawer. She picked a sexy dark green short skirt and a lighter green half top from her closet. The top had narrow straps and a plunging neckline that exposed ample cleavage. It hung loosely over her breasts and left her midsection bare. She put on a pair of black heels that strapped up in a criss-cross pattern to just below her knees and buckled there. She slipped the top over her head and inspected herself in the mirror. Yes, the bumps caused by her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her top.

Amy smiled at herself and then took a seat at her dressing table to begin applying makeup. Light green eye shadow that almost matched her top, outlined by coal-black across the top of her eyelash. The same black traced a line on her lower eyelash. She put mascara on spending a lot of time curling her eyelashes. For her lipstick, she picked black that was almost as shiny as her black nail polish. At last, she placed a red wig on her head to complete the transformation.

"Well, how do I look Sam?" She asked.

Not wanting to be rude, Sam replied, "Well ... well you look..." 'Tramp' came to mind but Sam decided that was not the comment Amy was looking for.

"Well, you look like a woman who is on the prowl for a man," she said.

"Good, because that is exactly what I am prowling for," Amy said with a laugh.

"Amy, I am going with you," Sam said.

Amy smiled and said, "Not looking like that I hope."

Sam was wearing a pair of knee-length flowered short pants and a plain white t-shirt, although they were new and not sloppy, they were certainly not, what one would wear night clubbing. Sam blushed before saying, "No, probably not."

Amy gave a fake sigh of relief, "That's good because I would hate to think I spent all this time getting made up like this to be accompanied by a girlfriend that doesn't give a fig about her appearance.

"So what do you suggest I wear Amy?" Sam asked.

Amy laughed before she said, "Sam, I know that you would never wear what I suggested so let's look in your closet shall we?"

They went to the closet and started to look through the new clothes that Sam and Amy had picked out for her. Finally, they compromised and Sam started putting on her clothes. She hesitated, waiting for Amy to leave which Amy had no intention of doing.

"Sam I've seen that cute little derriere of yours and even tasted those wonderful tits, so strip already," Amy said impatiently.

Sam hesitated a short while longer until she saw Amy start to tap her foot on the floor and then with resignation began to strip. When she had stripped to her bra and panties Amy shrugged. Sam was wearing a simple white cotton bra and full white cotton panties. Oh well, no one is going to see your bra and panties anyway. I'll make sure of that. No one is even going to touch my Sam, she thought.

She gave Sam the skirt they had compromised on to put on. The print skirt was hemmed to fall just below the knees and pleated. Sam took her top off the hanger and pulled it over her head. It was dark blue, came to just below her waist and had buttons that ran about half way down its front. She hooked the buttons together clear up to her neck and Amy promptly stepped forward and unbuttoned the top three of them so that they were open about halfway down her cleavage.

Sam looked at herself in the mirror and reached to close the buttons again until she saw Amy wagging her finger at her side.

"Oh, ok," she said in a voice of surrender and released the one she had her hands on.

Sam slipped on the blue sandals she had picked and then sat down at her vanity where, with Amy's help, she put on makeup. Her's was not near as striking but still it was a lot more than she usually wore with pale pink lipstick, just a touch of eye shadow and mascara. Her finger and toenails were painted the same pale pink as her lips. Amy left for a moment and returned handing Sam a platinum blond wig to wear.

"Almost ready," Amy said as she surveyed Sam, "just one more thing, come with me". She led Sam by the hand into her room and went to the dresser. When she turned to face Sam, she was holding a small pistol.

"Put this in your handbag Sam. And Sam, don't use it unless you have too. Oh and one more thing Sam, don't shoot me by mistake if you Do use it," Amy said and chuckled.

"Amy, I've been practicing, you've seen to that. I know how to shoot and hit what I'm aiming at, so give me the damn thing," Sam said in disgust. She took it and checking the safety first, stuffed it in her handbag.

"I guess we are ready then. Are you sure, you want to go Sam? I'll give you one more chance to change your mind."

"I'm going," Sam said stubbornly.

"Ok, we'll be taking the van and you are going to drive. With me giving directions of course," She added the last after a brief pause for effect.

Amy grabbed the van keys from the holder inside one of the kitchen cupboards on their way out to the garage. She unlocked it and with Sam's help, put a plastic sheet over the couch in the rear then covered it with a slipcover. Sam arched an eyebrow in question at this and Amy chuckling said, "I wouldn't want to ruin my upholstery by getting blood on it, now would I?"

Sam looked around the inside of the van appreciatively. Plush carpeting covered the floor, walls and ceiling. It had a large couch in the rear with a small table in front of it. In front of this were two captains' chairs and then on one side, a small refrigerator that Amy had stocked earlier with several small bottles of liquor, sodas and water. In a ceiling console above the middle seats was a DVD player that folded down. The front seat had two more captains' chairs and a huge stereo mounted in a console above the front windshield.

"This is really nice Amy," Sam said.

"Face it, it's a pussy wagon. The only difference is the pussies are already here and they're looking for a dog." Amy laughed.

Amy handed Sam the keys and as they drove to a large city about fifty miles away, she gave further instructions.

They parked on the third level of a parking structure near a club Amy had seen. They walked the two blocks and went inside.

"Here Sam, take this, go sit at the bar and watch me. When you see me leaving, come to the door and go with us," Amy handed her a wad of bills and then walked away.

Amy wandered around mingling with the crowd looking for a certain type. At last, she spied him. Even though he had made an attempt to blend in with the crowd with nice clothes he stood out to her. Gangbanger probably high up in the ranks and more than likely a drug dealer, she reasoned. He was making time with a girl that she judged was at the most probably seventeen and had used a fake ID to get in.

Amy sauntered closer and confirmed her suspicions more when she saw the top of a gang tattoo on the back of his neck and more tattoos on his arms. Amy pretended to stumble and fall against him spilling his drink in the process.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," she said in a slurred voice of someone who had more than enough to drink. "Let me buy you another one," she continued as she eased between the man and the girl he had been talking to.

A new song started to play. "How about you dance with me and then I'll buy you that drink?" She asked.

There was a tap on Amy's shoulder. She spun to face the girl that she had crowded out and grabbed her wrist in the process.

"Hey, I was talking to him first," The girl said.

"Don't touch me, bitch. Don't ever touch me. This guy wants a real woman, not some little punk ass girl. Why? Do you want to fuckin' fight me for him?" Amy asked in her slurred voice and as she did, she squeezed the girl's wrist just hard enough to let her know that she was very strong.

Amy could see the pain in the girl's eyes from her grip, and the girl just said, "Ah, go ahead, he's not that great anyway."

Amy released her grip and the girl walked away massaging her wrist as she did and cussing Amy under her breath.

You should be thanking me, not cussing me little girl, because I probably just saved you from getting raped and possibly even killed by this piece of shit, Amy thought.

Amy turned back and faced the man. "So, do you want to dance?" She asked.

"Well since you chased the other bitch away, I guess you're the next choice. Of course I could always find another bitch so don't think you are the only Ho available," he answered.

Amy didn't say a word, instead she just grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. Once there, they began dance. Amy was very seductive in her moves, rubbing against the front of him pressing first her butt, then turning around in time to the beat and pressing her front to him while she slid up and down. When her back was against him she smiled as she felt a lump in his pants rising just as she wanted. His hands glided over her sides feeling her naked soft skin. The song ended and they headed back to a table where she ordered a drink for him and another one for her.

"So, what's your name?" She asked.

"Julio," he answered.

"Glad to meet you Julio. My name is Ivy," she said.

"Damn bitch, you have some moves on you girl. I've never danced with a Ho that danced like that." He said with lust blazing in his eyes.

"I guess you liked it then?" She asked.

"Oh yes," he answered over the new music that started.

This time it was a slow song with a heavy base beat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.