Sam and Amy - Cover

Sam and Amy

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sam is leading a stable, if not exciting life and then Amy enters it and turns things upside down. Amy rescues Sam from a horrible fate but at a price. Sam is forced to abandon her old life and start a new one. Sam is at first resentful toward Amy to say nothing of fearful of her. Amy is after all one to be feared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Amy awoke and for just a moment, was unsure what had happened. She opened her eyes and lifted her head. As she looked at the beautiful young woman that was sleeping beside her, the memories came crashing back. Amy looked down at Sam and was reassured when she saw that Sam's lips were once more pink and healthy looking. She pressed her head to Sam's chest and was further reassured by the strong heartbeat she heard.

Carefully, so as not to wake her, Amy slipped out of bed. She looked at herself and saw that all of her wounds had healed. Amy went to the closet and put on a light robe but decided against tying it closed.

I'm doing this for you Sam because as you well know, I prefer to just go naked. I am however going to leave the thing untied because I am still me, she thought and laughed silently. Amy silently tiptoed out of the room and went into the kitchen, where she fixed a huge mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows for Sam and grabbed a bottled water for herself. She returned the bedroom and sat in one of the chairs watching Sam sleep and thinking.

Sam stirred and opened her eyes. She looked around at her surroundings and finally spotted Amy.

"Good morning. I had a terrible dream last night. I dreamed you were terribly hurt but I see you have none of the terrible wounds of my dreams. Everything is so fuzzy and I feel so weak. Why am I in your bed?" She asked as she realized where she was.

"First of all it is not morning it is early evening. I'm afraid what you had was not a dream. Your memory will get better as your strength improves," Amy got up and walked across the room sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Here, sit up and drink this my dear and then go back to sleep," Amy said as she helped Sam sit up and then handed her the chocolate.

Sam drank about half the cup and then settled down on her back again. "If you will help me, I will go back to my room. I'm so weak I don't think I could walk there by myself. I must have the flu or something although I really don't feel sick, just weak," Sam offered.

"Nonsense. You just stay here and sleep Sam. Trust me you will be fine. I'm going to go fix you something to eat but in the mean time, you just rest and get some sleep."

"Ok Amy. I am really hungry but I know you don't know much about cooking, so a couple of granola bars or something similar will be fine. I got some the last time we went shopping and they are in the cupboard. I'm sorry, but I can hardly keep my eyes open, so I guess I will go back to sleep like you suggested," Sam finished and in no time her heavy breathing told Amy that she was asleep once more. Amy silently tiptoed from the room and headed for the kitchen.

I don't know much about fixing food Sam but I'm going to try and fix you breakfast my love, she thought and smiled.

Amy got busy looking through the pantry that, thanks to Sam, was now well supplied. She looked in the refrigerator and smiled some more as she saw that it too was well supplied. Amy started cooking and for the first time in a very long time, she hummed as she worked. Amy found some frozen hash browns in the freezer and a ham steak. She fixed these and scrambled some eggs. Then she set about making pancakes to be topped with the maple syrup she found. She mixed up some orange juice and poured out a large glass for Sam. When she had finished fixing a huge breakfast, she put everything on two large plates and put the plates on a tray. She went back down the hall and tiptoed into her room.

"Time to wake up and eat my love," she said in a low voice.

Sam's eyes opened and looked around. Amy set the tray down and went over to the bed. She propped pillows behind Sam and then set the tray next to her.

"Something smells delicious Amy. What did you fix? Then Sam's eyes focused on the tray of food and she looked up at Amy. My goodness, that looks fantastic but I'll never be able to eat all that."

Amy just smiled and then taking a fork, started feeding Sam.

"The least I can do is feed myself," Sam complained.

"Shhh, Dear, just eat," Amy said and shoved another forkful into Sam's mouth before she could complain more. Amy smiled when she had finished feeding Sam and looked at the two empty plates. She helped Sam take the last sip of orange juice and then said.

"Now go back to sleep and you will feel better next time you wake."

"Ok Mom," Sam joked.

"That's a good sign. Your sense of humor is returning," Amy laughed and then picked up the tray and left the room.

Sam slept for a while and then drifted half-asleep and half-awake. She brushed her hand over her right breast. Her eyes flew open as she felt the two puncture marks there. The memories of the night before came flooding back. She also realized that she was lying in Amy's bed completely naked.

"Oh my God," she said to herself, "it was all real. It wasn't a dream. Oh my God."

"Amy, Amy," she cried out.

Amy came running in to find Sam sitting up in bed. "What Sam? Are you all right?" She asked in panic.

Sam realized she was sitting up in bed exposed from the waist up and quickly grabbed the sheet pulling it up around her. "Amy, it wasn't a dream was it? You were terribly hurt. Oh Amy, what happened? And how, how were you able to heal so fast?" Sam asked, as she looked at Amy's unblemished body, which was exposed because her robe had gapped open in her rush to see what Sam was yelling about. Then more memories poured into Sam's mind, memories of Amy sucking her blood.

"I ... my blood was what allowed you to heal so fast?" Sam asked.

Amy cast her eyes down. "Yes, I'm sorry I bit you. Oh, I'm so sorry. I swore to myself that I would never do that. I..."

"Shhh Amy. Don't condemn yourself," Sam interrupted. "You needed me and what I had to offer. I'm just glad I was able to help and if it meant giving, you blood, then so be it. I'd do it again if need be. I know that I am going to be fine. In fact I feel stronger already."

"Sam, you saved me. I would have never survived if not for you. I'll be forever in your debt..."

Sam interrupted again, "I don't have any clothes on. I'm in your bed. Did we ... Did we... , I kind of remember but not really. Did we... ?"

"Did we have sex? Is that what you are trying to say?" Amy finished Sam's question and laughed.

Sam blushed and nodded.

"Unfortunately, the answer is "no". I wish that we had but I was in far too bad of shape. You do have a nice soft body though. When I woke up snuggled up against you. It felt great. Oh, and Sam, you might as well quit holding that sheet up to cover your breasts because I have seen every inch of your beautiful body naked," Amy said the last to tease Sam, knowing full well she would cause the blush on Sam to become even redder.

Almost scarlet Sam said, "I've never had sex with a woman before. I remember us doing it Amy, but not clearly."

"Damn ... I wish it were true," Amy teased and then continued, "I'm afraid that part is really a dream, I would remember making love to you and I hope we do sometime but no we didn't. I do love you though and last night you said you loved me. I won't hold you to it though because you may have just said it but not meant it."

"Amy," Sam said in a low voice, almost too low to hear, at least for human ears, "I said I love you and I meant it then and I will say it again now. Amy, I love you."

Amy rushed over and kissed Sam on the lips but only briefly. She broke the kiss, looked deep into Sam's eyes and said, "Sam, I love you. I want you to move into my room and share my bed. The next time you have a memory of having sex with a woman I hope that it is not a dream."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.