Sally Accepts a Ride - Cover

Sally Accepts a Ride

by Rumpleforeskin

Copyright© 2008 by Rumpleforeskin

Erotica Sex Story: Poor Sally has been thrown out of her house until she can come up with $300. Fortunately she had just the right skills to earn the money fast. When one of her clients takes her to a friend who has a need for her services she finds out that she may have taken on more than she can handle. A nasty story about a very nasty lady. No fuzzy bunny romance here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   DomSub   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution   .

I hadn't been working the street corner for than an hour and was already encouraged by the results. I needed to make that $300 badly and already had earned nearly $100. With luck I'd have the rest by Midnight and then I could take my weary ass off of the street. It's hell standing on concrete in high heels.

Maybe even sooner. A very promising looking potential customer in a big late model car was pulling up to get a bigger look at what I was selling. I gave him my best 'come hither' smile and gave my moneymakers extra wiggles as I walked up to his passenger side car window.

"You're new here." The man said. Not a question even really, just a statement of fact. He looked 'ok', maybe a cop but he didn't give out any creepy vibes. The guy wasn't too bad looking, a little porky perhaps, but the guy looked like he had a few bucks in his pocket and was maybe in the mood to spend.

"First time on the street. With any luck you won't be seeing my ass again after tonight so this is your one-time golden opportunity. Interested?" He looked to be. He casually asked my rates and I told him. $50 for just a blow-job, $100 for a backseat fuck with a raincoat.

"How much to take you bareback?" He inquired, and I laughed.

"I might be desperate but I'm not stupid. I'm clean and would like to make sure I stay that way. Not for sale." It was his turn to laugh now, as he pulled out his police badge. I thought the guy might be a cop, and he was. Not Vice apparently, just some street beat cop checking the local talent ... and making sure that he got a piece of it.

"Let me guess. Professional courtesy ... I'm giving away this one on the house?" My cop just gave me a smile and unlocked the car doors and patted the passenger seat to indicate that I was to get in with him. Fine, I did so. I'd figured I'd have do something like this tonight at some point anyway and it was just as well I'd be getting it over with early.

"What's your name, New Girl? Why are you working the streets tonight?"

"Sally." I replied, as I scooted over to unzip his cock. "My old man threw me out of the house tonight and I needed to make some fast money — at least $300 so I can get my clothes and stuff back from him and get myself into a cheap motel until I can land on my feet somewhere." His cock now out I leaned over and started to give it a good sucking. He liked my skill and pulled his car into the parking lot of a small now defunct strip shopping center where no one would disturb us. It didn't take long at all for him to blow his load into my mouth. He held my head down to make sure that I had no choice but to swallow, which annoyed me ... I'd have swallowed it anyway. I started to tuck his cock away and get ready to leave but he stopped me.

"What's the rush there little Sally? We're not quite done getting to know each other just yet. Get me good and hard again little whore, we've still got a little partying left to do."

Great. The bastard wasn't happy with his little freebie and wanted the complete tour of Disneyland to try out all of the rides. The sooner I get him to cum again the sooner I could be back out on the street making money ... and the sooner I could then go home. It was probably faster to suck him hard again than it would be to argue with him. Besides, I did enjoy sucking cock and it didn't take long to get him ready to fuck me.

His cock was fairly nice sized and he had the confidence that showed that he might accidently know how to use it. I got on my back in the back seat and spread for him like a good obedient whore and let him do his thing. He did try to sneak into me bareback but I pushed him off and kept my legs tight together until he grudgingly agreed to put on the rubber I'd given him.

I was worried that since I'd just blown him he'd have the stamina to plow me forever but I was new, exciting and hot looking and his blew a large load into the rubber reservoir. Still, I wasn't quite done with him yet. He pulled off the condom and ordered me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

"Shame to let this good nutrition go to waste — now lick it all down whore!" He ordered as he squeezed out his creamy load into my waiting mouth. Fine, sure, whatever. At least it looked like he was done using me so I could get back to work.

"You're a good whore and you've got some talent." He commented as we got back into the front seat of the car. "Shame to waste it standing around in the cold night air. I've got a friend who owes me that can use a girl that knows what to do when on her knees and isn't a slab of dead meat on her back. You're not using are you?

I shook my head no. I also tried to politely hint that I wasn't looking for any permanent work. I just wanted to make my $300 tonight and be done.

"Waste of a good whore to be working outside when there's a strong man willing to give her a roof. Smart little whores would be thankful and do what is best for them."

There wasn't much else of a conversation. I was going to see his friend whether I wanted to or not unless I wanted to jump out of a rapidly moving car. At this point it just seemed safer to be obedient and see what sort of mess I'd gotten myself into. I didn't have long to wait. The cop, who went by the street handle of DC, soon pulled into the parking lot of a nondescript looking lounge and hustled me inside to meet my new apparent boss, Mike.

My boss gave me a quick look over and grunted a sound of approval. "Better than your usual street scrapings, DC. Is she clean and non-using?" DC nodded, but they gave my arms a quick inspection anyway. The boss grunted again and reaching below the bar counter he pulled out a small wad of clothing and tossed it at me. It was a red wrinkled baby doll nightie that had seen a lot of rough use. "Put it on!" He gruffly ordered and I complied without complaint. I wasn't wearing any bra or panties so I gave the entire lounge a good view of everything I had when I took off my dress and put the flimsy piece of lingerie on.

The view met with his approval and the boss conferred with DC briefly and I saw some money change hands. I had been bought and sold and now had a new "owner" apparently. Once DC was gone the boss pulled me into a small private office and we got to know each other better. Predictably I was on my knees with his rather large cock half way down my throat while he instructed me on my new duties.

My new boss, Bo, was a rather large and muscular black man of mixed race Hispanic origins. His club was an after-hours lounge that catered to a clientele of all races and offered cheap booze, sleazy strippers and a few working girls, such as myself. The club did most of its business after 2 a.m. and had good early morning business as well. He made it quite clear that he had paid $500 for me and that my ass was now his until I'd made at least $1000 for him. I'd get a 50% cut of any money after my debt was paid. If I had a pimp, his cut would come from out of my share. He liked his whores quiet and obedient, the only time I was ever to open my mouth was either to answer a direct question or to suck a cock.

My job would be to sit on a bar stool and wait for clients to take me to one of two small alcove rooms, each with a decrepit old bed with nasty soiled sheets. Bo would handle the commercial transactions and take the money. I'd get my share at the end of each business day (about Noontime), if I'd been a good whore and paid off my debt. If not, well my ass would stay here until I had.

Bo blew his copious load down my mouth and smiled as he watched me drink every drop and gave me two very hard slaps on the face before he zipped himself up. "A reminder", he told me, of who the boss was and that I should never, ever, disappoint him or make him angry.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.