Mc Allister's Redemption - Cover

Mc Allister's Redemption

Copyright© 2008 by black_coffee

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sometimes, things get out of control. The limits of Hell aren't fixed. Instead, they seethe and writhe with the mass contained within. As unpredictable as those limits are, sometimes one standing very close to one of the boundaries may find himself suddenly standing outside the limits, and, if he is astute enough to run, may escape. Sometimes, new arrivals in Hell are prepared for opportunity. And sometimes they make friends. This was one of those times.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction  

Where another horse might be skittish at best, and terrified at worst, the Jade merely stood his ground and watched as the dragon approached the shore. Only a moment later, the nude form of a woman waded through the mud.

McAllister dismounted, with a cloth in hand, and Kira wiped the mud away while McAllister laid out the practical clothing, boots, pants, a loose blouse, and a long knife in a scabbard on a belt, he brought. McAllister reasoned if blonde hair were a rarity in this part of the world, the sight of a knife ready at hand would go a long way toward tempering enthusiasm. Kira said nothing when he handed it to her, simply fastening the belt around her waist. The egg that was in her cheek she hung suspended between her breasts, slipping the loop over her head.

McAllister held the tiny egg in his hand for a moment and shared a kiss with Kira. Together they led the Jade inland to where McAllister had tied the other horse.

Later, in the house by the tannery, McAllister made the introductions.

"I will ally myself with this city and the other McAllister speaks of," Kira spoke in Bhangdi to Shyama and Aditya, and both nodded in unison. "Marcelon, where the new Seat of the Mother's Church shall be." McAllister suspected there may have been some tampering visited upon the couple beyond the usual the Mother installed in Priestess and Deacon.

"I do not quite understand what the benefit to you is in this," Shyama had overcome any awe of Kira, McAllister saw.

"Too long have I lived all but alone," Kira answered, "and like this city and nation, isolated from the world. I gain a family, and a cessation of boredom. I should like to spend the next two hundred centuries involved with the world."

Carus' eyes boggled at that, though Aditya nodded. "We shall incorporate the sigil of the Dragon into our church, and teach that it is great fortune to be allied with a dragon and share the wisdom of the ages."

Kira considered that, and nodded. "From time to time, I will show myself in the harbor — that disgusting water needs to be cleaned, Aditya — that the people should know me and not fear me. And I will visit the Royal rulers of this city as your delegation, and offer them advice also."

Carus shook his head. "That will be a long time coming, Lady Kira, as they will fear you for the temporal threat you present. They will need to come to you on their terms, and I think it will be only after you have won over the people of the lower city. At least ten years, I should think," and he trailed off.

"Where will you be?" Aditya asked him. "I have never seen a man with quite the same ... options as you."

Carus smiled. "With McAllister, and his two liegemen."

McAllister, uncomfortable with the notion of personal allegiance, or at least of a kind Carus made casual mention of, shrugged. "They are but soldiers in my company," he said, "free to go as they please when things are peaceful. I pay them recompense for their service, Carus, they are not my property."

Carus bowed his head, while Kira's eyes shone into McAllister's own.

"Tomorrow, then, I shall find a small boat that is relatively seaworthy," McAllister said. "If you will tow us?" and Kira nodded.

"I shall need to hunt," she cautioned, then, "it is a long journey."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.