Many for Mandy - Cover

Many for Mandy

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He knew it would be coming, but he still wasn't ready for it when it came.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   .

Her face had a "what the hell hit me" look, a kind of dazed, wondering look. Her knees were back near her shoulders giving the man between her legs complete access to what she liked to call her 'honey pit'. Well it sure was going to be packed full of honey tonight if the eight guys in the room had anything to say about it. Each had already fucked Mandy twice, two of them had dumped in her three times, and Jerry, the one between her legs now, was having his fourth helping. A quick glance around the room showed four hard cocks up and ready to go again, and I had no doubt that the others would be back up soon. This was not the evening that Mandy and I had planned for ourselves, but like the man once said, "Be careful of what you wish for."

Mandy and I had been married for six years and she was a virgin when we went on our honeymoon. It did not take Mandy long to find out that she loved sex and manys the time she told me she wished she had started sooner. For our fifth wedding anniversary I took Mandy to a friends cabin in the mountains for a week. On our second day there Mandy found a box of old magazines - mostly Penthouse, Penthouse Letters, Variations, and Penthouse Forum. She settled down to reading them and what she read changed our lives, but that came later. For the present, the stories made her hot and she couldn't get all the way through one of those magazines without my having to fuck her at least once. By the fifth day she was asking questions like "Do people really do things like that, I mean swapping mates and all?" or "Do women really go out looking for black cock? Is it really bigger?" "Why would a man want to watch his wife fuck other guys or watch her suck a stranger's cock?"

To all of those questions I had only one answer - "I don't know."

As far as did other people do those kinds of things, I told her that while a lot of the letters sounded phony, it was probably a good bet that a lot of them were real. She did ask me one question that I was able to answer:

"Could you watch me with another man?"

"Absolutely not!" I answered.

"Why so positive?"

"Because" I said, in what I hoped was a joking tone of voice, "You might latch onto someone with a bigger cock who could fuck you better and I might lose you."

Mandy gave me an odd look before saying, "You can't be that stupid! I love your sorry ass and no amount of strange cock could ever change that. You do know that, don't you?" I said that I did, but in the back of my mind I was really not all that sure.


Those magazines caused major changes in Mandy. She took out a subscription to Penthouse Letters and every month when it would show up she would read it from cover to cover and then try to fuck me to death. Don't get me wrong, we had a very active sex life before the magazine arrived, but after she'd read it she would want to get laid four and five times in a day. Even though I was young and in my prime I began to wonder if Mandy wasn't going to fuck me into an early grave.

The other magazine that had an impact was one called Leg Show. It was a magazine dedicated to showing pictures of girls in high heels, garter belts, nylons, and sexy lingerie. Mandy had great legs, but as far as I knew she had never owned a pair of high heels until she saw that magazine. We had not been home from the cabin one-week before she had at least six pair. She wore the ones with 3 1/2 and 4-inch heels to work, but whenever she was in a real sexy mood she had a pair with 5-inch heels she would put on.

Her outfits changed too. They didn't get trashy, but they did show a hell of a lot more that I was used to seeing. One day she came home from work in a really good mood.

"I got a compliment at work today - from a woman! She said that I was "gutsy". When I asked her what she meant, she told me that it took real guts to be wearing high heels and short skirts in front of that office full of perverts. She said that any one of them would be more than willing to fuck me on top of the copy machine if they got a chance. That might be fun, don't you think? You'll have to come down to the office some night at closing and do me on the copy machine. We'll leave a big cum stain on the glass."

Then one day, about three months after are trip, came the conversation that I had been dreading.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.