Nuns Behind Closed Doors - Cover

Preview

Nuns Behind Closed Doors

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa, Consensual, Lesbian, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Clergy, Caution,

Erotica Sex Story: A 19-year-old novice enters a convent to discover a life she had never envisioned. Please read the warning before proceeding to the story.

WARNING

THIS STORY IS BLASPHEMOUS

In the real world, I believe nuns to be pious. Although I don't understand why they choose the life they do, I respect their beliefs and admire their dedication and commitment. But a wicked idea popped into my head that I couldn't exorcise without writing this story. I really tried. I even took a poll in my Yahoo group to find out if I would be "stepping over the line" and the response was unanimous -- write it! It may only attract a small readership, but so be it. It is not meant to demean nuns or the Catholic Church or any religion or any people.

If a blasphemous story about nuns bothers you or simply doesn't interest you, please don't read this story ... and surely don't hold it against me with your voting simply because of the subject matter. But if you understand this to be 100% fiction and want to read something quite taboo, read on...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.