Toys for Toots - Cover

Toys for Toots

Copyright© 2008 by Stultus

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Larry and "Toots" love each other but have been kept tragically apart. Fate (and a large collection of sex toys) bring them back together, but will it be for forever this time? This is one of my typical odd-ball romances but has a bit more sex than is usual for me, starting in the 2nd chapter. See the codes for the major themes, anything else is incidental with nothing dark or scary. The story is complete for now with about five chapters but could be easily continued upon request.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"Wake up — it's time to get divorced!"

Now those were words to get a man like me excited! That woke me right up and got my complete and undivided attention! We had a slight detour or two getting out of the door though. Her bags were already packed and my small overnight bag was still out in my trunk but we got a tad distracted while in the process of more thoroughly greeting each other while she changed out of her uniform. In fact, at one point we were both nude on her bed kissing like we were drowning while I was attempting to enter her for our first fuck when she rolled me off of her.

"Not here!" She gasped, trying to catch her breath. "I want our first time together to be special ... preferably in a cheesy Vegas hotel room with mirrors on the ceiling, el cheapo champagne and hopefully a velvet Elvis painting hanging on the wall."

She certainly had a point ... but I had a raging hard-on that seemed a mile long that had sucked most of the blood out of my brain and into my cock. Somehow, she got us dressed and into the car and we started our long drive to Vegas but we hadn't been on the road long before she unzipped me and got me nearly instantly rock hard again before leaning over to take me into her warm soft mouth.

"I'm not going to spread my legs until we get there, but here is a little something to take the edge off and encourage you to get there as soon as possible."

She teased me for over an hour, alternating gentle stokes of her hand with light licks around the head of my cock. Then suddenly she would suck it all in, taking me as deep as possible until her nose was flat against my pubic bone. She'd head bob for awhile, but always stopping just when she thought I was getting close to cumming. Then she'd stop for awhile to kiss my cheek, stroke my hair and otherwise be a total tease. About the time we hit the Nevada border she finally took pity on me and let me shoot off deep in her mouth and throat, swallowing every drop and cleaning my cock with her tongue until she was satisfied that she'd sucked every possible drop.

I drove hard and fast but it was still nearly Noon by the time we got into Vegas. On the way, I got to hear all of the details of her trip. In short, the bastard Dennis had been two timing her for years. Once she got to the hotel in South Carolina, she had no trouble locating 'his family' — a very pregnant young blonde woman who was also very much under the impression that she was his only wife (he had told her that he was divorced). With the help of a friendly room service clerk later that evening, my Toots had no problem gaining entrance to their room and getting a few candid photographs of the happy couple in congress, suitable for framing, or presentation in divorce court. Then things got loud and messy to the extent that a brief visit by the local police became necessary.

To say that Dennis' pregnant girlfriend Debbie was a tad annoyed to find her lover still legally married would be a great understatement, but being a gal of rather limited intellect and equally low moral character she stuck to her man irregardless - she was going to need a father for the baby and at least now her man would soon be definitely getting divorced.

You would think that it could have been a relatively simple divorce; a couple long separated, no children and no significant marital assets. Except for the curious odd fact that Dennis said he would fight the divorce every step of the way, or at least drag everything out for as long as possible ... unless certain financial settlements could be arranged.

Actually, once I got all the facts, the only sense that I could make out of that mess was that Dennis really didn't want to marry his pregnant girlfriend at all either, and as long as he remained legally married he couldn't be made to. Additionally, Toots had discovered that she was actually proving the money for the payments on a very expensive car (a Nissan Z) that Dennis couldn't hope to afford on his own. Ideally, to even consider agreeing to a divorce settlement, Dennis wanted to make sure that he'd keep the Z ... and a bit of extra pocket money to get a good running head start away from his sure to be angry girlfriend (and her sure to be equally annoyed brothers). To complicate things further, Dennis had already signed his reenlistment papers along with a duty assignment extension at Langley, so it was obvious that he never had the slightest intention of joining Toots in Idaho.

In a perfect world, Toots should have been able to make a truce with the girlfriend and enlist the brothers to encourage Dennis to sign a quickie divorce now so that there could be an instant remarriage (without the inconvenience of being in a full body cast), but alas that strategy never worked out. The girlfriend may not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer but she was a bit too slippery to ever get pinned down to commit to anything and her brothers were a dodgy lot and in constant trouble with the law, making them nearly impossible to track down as well. All of them seemed to have their hands out as well, with a 'what's in it for me?' attitude.

That left really just two options: getting a slick Vegas divorce law firm with suitable contacts in Virginia for handling an expensive multi-state divorce and fraud fight, or just paying the bastard Dennis off. Neither option was terribly attractive.

We were both itching to get into a hotel (any hotel) but we did have one order of business first. We needed to first find the divorce law firm that had been recommended to her so we could get an opinion as to exactly how deep the doo was likely to be. We got lost twice (hard to do in Vegas but we were pretty tired). Eventually we had to give up and find a pay phone to call the office for directions. Toots found a loose piece of paper in the back seat of my car and copied the directions down and got us there without any further hassle.

The lawyer didn't seem too shocked with all of the details. I guess a lot of the world's weirder divorces occur in Vegas. Anyway, he didn't seem too discouraged and stated that technically, our case was a slam-dunk. The fraud bit might be a bit difficult to prove, but family law judges in Idaho, Nevada and Virginia were unlikely to take much of a shine to a virtual bigamist. She might not get any of her allotment-deducted money back, but she could make up for that (eventually) with assigned Alimony. Yes, it would take a bit longer and cost a bit more being contested, but she would win. 1000% guaranteed and in the end he would go to the cleaners.

But at a cost. The best round figure estimate was that the entire final mop-up of the sordid affair would end up costing her between $5000 and $10,000. Still, faced between the choice of paying off her ex-husband another couple of thousand and getting no alimony at all, it wasn't much of a decision for her at all.

"I'd rather go to the poor house than give that rat bastard another dime. Do what you need to do to get the ball rolling — I'll find a way to pay the bill ... somehow."

Toots signed the paperwork and wrote him a check for $1000, her entire savings, to cover the half of the initial retainer and to get the ball rolling. I wrote another check for the other $1000 needed to cover the rest and I promised another check for $1000 payable within seven days after the court filings were made. I'd have to pull that money from savings. I didn't really have all that much stashed away — I had been using my extra part-time jobs to pay off my own car payment two years early, and as of now I only had about four payments left to make. Things were going to be tight everywhere for awhile.

As an aside, we asked our lawyer on the way out the door if he could recommend a Vegas hotel to us. He laughed and told us to hold on a moment while he made a quick phone call. A few minutes later he returned and handed us one of his business cards with the name of a famous strip hotel and the name of one of the managers.

"I phoned ahead for you, I've got low friends in high places. You've got a nice room all ready waiting for you, with a nice dinner tonight followed by a show and some extra free buffet passes for the rest of the weekend — all comp'd of course. They'll probably throw in some play money too, so have fun with it but don't get too carried away that you start to break out your pocket cash when it's gone. Hide your plastic, don't sign anything they might try to put in front of you and have a good evening." He gave us a kindly wink and returned to his office.

Actually, this was some of the best advice from anyone either of us had ever received. True to his word, we received a nice free hotel room and got great service every step of the way. We did also get about $500 of 'complimentary' playing chips and resisted every blandishment they offered to sign for a nearly unlimited line of credit. That could have gotten ugly.


We both started a half-hearted attempt at some foreplay going up the elevator to our room but any momentum we might have created was lost the moment we laid down on that huge double bed. We were both exhausted and barely got undressed before we were both asleep. So much for other planned activities, at least for a little while.

It was nearly 8 p.m. when we woke up from our nap and dressed to rush down stairs to score our free steak dinners and to catch our show. Both were good and almost worth not staying in bed playing the entire evening. The sexual tension between us was growing by the minute and we could barely keep our hands off of each other throughout the entire evening. To tease me a bit further, Toots wanted to make at least one pass through the casino before retiring to other pleasures for the evening. We played the tables for an hour or two and did surprisingly well for ourselves. I think we came out about $600 ahead for the evening and were good and ready to quit for the night. Toots wanted to tease me just a bit more but after a few token pulls on some slot machine handles she decided that she'd worked me up enough and wanted to pull on a different sort of handle the rest of the night.

Nowadays, all casinos have fancy hidden cameras that can watch everything that happens in their elevators, but back then in the early 80's I don't think they had them installed yet. Too bad — they missed a great show! The doors were just starting to close when Toots dropped to her knees, unzipped me and released my cock and started to enthusiastically suck me all the way up to our upper floor. Another couple was on the elevator with us for most of the ride up got more than an eyeful ... and a few ideas of their own for the evening.

Getting off on our floor (literally, not figuratively), Toots didn't even bother to tuck my cock back in my pants. She just stood up and grabbed it firmly in her hand and began towing me to our room.

"Do you love me? She whispered while nibbling on my ear while I unlocked our room.

"Dearly! Madly!" I earnestly replied.

"Will you stay with me forever and never leave me alone ever again?"

"Never! Unthinkable!" I exclaimed while desperately trying to get her undressed.

"And be the father of all of my children, keeping me barefoot and pregnant?"

"Absolutely. There's plenty of Dutch-Germans in my family and we can definitely do Kinder, Küche, Kirche if that's the way you'd like it." Our clothes now off I now had her on her back with her legs eagerly spread as she held my cock to guide it into her for the first time.

"Give me your cum lover, then give me your baby. I'm not on the pill and hopefully never will be. Tell me how much you love me while you fill up my belly."

We didn't get much talking done after that. No, we didn't get her pregnant yet during that wonderful weekend, but it wasn't due to lack of trying.

Sunday, about noontime we were lounging about bed in a delightful state of undress and each enjoying the other ones company. Toots didn't need to be at work again until Tuesday at Noon and of course my hours were wildly flexible to begin with. We were in no hurry today to do much of anything, except to eventually find a couple of our free lunch coupons for the 24 hour buffet downstairs. We had finally fully consummated our love for each other the previous evening ... vigorously ... and repeatedly. This mornings erotic interludes were a bit more subdued and vastly prolonged, until the choice came down to either starting round #3 of lovemaking or else get something to eat ... and then enjoy round #3.

Toots was half-heartedly sorting through her purse to find our lunch coupons when she found the folded up paper with the driving instructions to our lawyer that she wrote upon yesterday and for amusement turned it over to read the advertising flyer printed on the other side. The flyer had been put on my windshield on Friday while I was having lunch at the Zipper and I'd taken it off my car and just tossed it unread into the back seat. Yes, I'm a tad bit of a slob ... but fortunately I have other more loveable traits.

The flyer seemed to interest her and she was mildly curious about why I was visiting strip clubs until I reminded her about the odd dual nature of the Zipper — respectable diner by day, sinful den of iniquity by night. The flyer was advertising for an "Amateur Toy Night" to be held Friday two weeks from now, with an offered First Prize of $1000 for the winning lady.

Toots was more than a tad curious about this and I had to remind her several times that I'd only set foot into the place once after dark. I knew that about once a month they would run "Amateur Nights", but usually just for normal stripping. Apparently a couple of times a year they let things get a bit wilder. It was sure to be sordid, I assured her.

My best guess, as I explained to her, was that the contestants would probably have to strip nude for the audience and then using dildos, vibrators and other cunningly designed objects, insert them into all of the obvious places in the nastiest and most unhygienic manner possible. Basically, the woman who fucked herself on stage with her nastiest toys the noisiest and messiest would take home the prize reward. More crudely put, stuffing one's gash in the hopes of cash.

Toots ought to have been at least slightly horrified, but instead seemed to be a bit intrigued. I had to remember that her sexual education had been a tad limited lately, but this being Vegas, a remedy was quite soon found.

God Bless Las Vegas, and 50 plus channels of hardcore porn piped right into our bedroom!

It took a little bit of channel surfing but eventually I found something, kind of like what she was asking about. Actually the movie itself was a bit too tame, but it was at least erotic enough to be educational for Toots. So for most of the next hour we watched a succession of women masturbate with toys for the porno camera. There were all sorts of shapes and sizes of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs and Toots got more than a passing idea about how these implements could be utilized. The last scene in the film involved a pair of young women enjoying a double-ended dildo at the same time and before we knew it the two of us were hot and heavy at it again. So much for lunch.

"I'd buy you one of those two-headed things if you can find a girlfriend for the other end of it." I told her later in bed jokingly.

"Hell, buy me one of those anyway and I'll start looking for the girlfriend. That looked hot!" She replied, not quite facetiously. "Where do you go to get that sort of stuff anyway?" She queried with extreme interest.

This being Vegas, 'Sin City', finding a good erotic accessories and novelty shop was hardly a challenge, but I paid a bellhop ten bucks to get directions to a top quality one. Frankly it was the best ten dollars I'd ever spent in my life. I'd been into a small novelty shop a time or two in the past, but this one was a grand supermarket in comparison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.