What a MILF - Cover

What a MILF

Copyright© 2008 by ottohauser1977

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A German immigrant has a thing for a woman who works at the same mall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Nudism  

Note: For this chapter, I have switched to a first-person narrative.

I wasn't quite ready for the kiss that Stacey landed on me when I showed up for work again. She wasn't bashful at all. In fact, she made a point of tongue-kissing me in front of any of the mall staff, shop staff, and customers present. She wanted the entire shopping center to know that we were involved with each other.

"Hi, lover. I got lucky last night, since Patrice was actually home for a change. How did things go with your sexy wife?" she blurted in front of everyone.

"If you're trying to make me jealous, it won't work. I am not like that. Speaking of which, I got some from the missus, if you must know," I teased her back, relaxing now that the damage was done.

"Yeah, but did you catch her doing anything?"

"I'll tell you about it at lunch, babe. Just be there," I instructed my new companion.

"Your wish is my command, Otto. I belong to you," she assured me, swaying her hips as she walked back to the bath shop.

Lunch didn't arrive as soon as I would have liked, but that was a given, since I was in a hurry to see Stacey. Oddly enough, en route to the food court, I got a cell call from Katie. I had to wonder why, since she rarely phoned me at work.

"Honey, I can't help but think of you, me, and Stacey together. We might even add Desmond and Carla, if you'd like. Think of the orgy that we could have together. It would be even hotter if her husband participated. Think that you can set up a date for at least the three of us, and then make room for others to tag along? Is she that hot? I would love to eat a MILF's pussy and ass. Just please do me a favor and tell her the bit about the incest. If she gets disgusted, I think that we can bring her around. What do you think?" Katie rambled.

"Babe, if I know Stacey as well as I think that I do, few things will shock or upset. I'll tell her everything, since she's dying to know about last night. Oh, and her hubby might be more into Desmond than anyone else. He's bi, from what she's told me. How's that for a kink?" I teased my slutty wife.

"Hey, that sounds yummy. The more, the merrier, as they say. Seriously, thanks for not leaving me over this," Katie giggled.

"What kind of a fool do you take me for, dear? I'm certainly no hypocrite, and since I'm lucky enough to have such a wild wife, I want to share my good fortune. You know, between you, Stacey, and Carla, I might never need another girl. Don't quote me on that, because I might be wrong about that. Still, that's a lot of tail," I grinned.

"No more than you deserve, my Prussian stud. Oh, and I baked more cookies. I hope that you don't mind. There's a reason that I work on a phone sex line. I like cooking and fucking too much for a regular career," my wife pointed out.

"Tell me about it. You, Stacey, and Carla should all go into porn together. You'd make millions," I dryly commented.

"It's a thought. I really do love you, Otto," Katie declared for the record.

"I love you, too, Katie. You're something else. I'll discuss what you said with Stacey, never fear. The idea of an orgy in the privacy of my own home holds a certain appeal to it," I agreed, as I hung up the phone.

There was Stacey, eating her hoagie as usual. She saw me and gestured for me to join her. Since that was already my plan, I didn't take it as anything but a reassurance that our lunch date was still on. What did catch my attention was the fact that she had taken the liberty to buy my food for me.

"How did you know what I like?" I quizzed her, a bit pleased that she knew my preferences.

"Well, to be honest, I've asked around where you are concerned. I wanted to know everything that I could about you, so I could surprise you like this," Stacey explained with a saucy smile.

"Hey, I'm not one to complain," I thanked her, taking a bit out of my meatball sub.

"I'm falling in love with you. I just thought that I should clear that up. I don't mind sharing you. In fact, as I said, I want to hear about last night. My kind of love embraces many things, but they don't include monogamy. Even so, I wanted to make it clear that I'm yours in every sense. If Patrice ever kicks me out, I'll be on your doorstep, and Katie bar the door!" she didn't realize the pun until after she said it.

"Oh, I doubt that she would do that. She'd probably ask you what took you so long and drag you to bed for a threesome with her and me," I remarked with a certain satisfaction at the recent turn in my life. Clearly, I had found not one Ms. Right, but two (and possibly three, if Carla proved amenable).

"So, whatever happened to not wanting this to turn serious?" I inquired, remembering what she said the day before.

"Okay, so that was a lie. One that I told myself, even. The truth is that I realized that the way I have obsessed over you lately indicates that my feelings are more than purely carnal. I need a man who wants me more than Patrice does. I'm just there to cleanse his palate between boyfriends. If he caught me with a man, he'd be more likely to do the guy than help him to DP me. That's not bad sometimes, but you're better. Still, I won't give up his cock, any more than I'd give up yours. That's funny, since we haven't fucked yet. That doesn't keep me from wanting you as much as I want my own husband," Stacey clarified.

"Oh, and if she greeted me that way, I'd rock both of your worlds so much that you'd fear cardiac arrest," she quickly added to her previous statement.

"You know, so far, I've heard a lot of talk, but no action. When does this great sex begin?" I taunted my new mistress.

"Don't worry, you won't have to wait much longer. So, just what did happen last night? Speaking of teases, you've evaded that question all day long," Stacey pouted.

"Well, if you must know, I caught Katie with another man and we had a brief talk. After that, we shared her in a sandwich and she clearly loved it as much as both of us. She also urged me to talk to you about we discussed about the three of us. She even brought up the idea of adding still more people to the group," I elaborated.

"Really? Who would the lucky gals be? Or are they guys?" she pressed me.

"One guy and one girl, actually, at the very least. The woman is Carla, our delectable Latina of a neighbor. The man is my brother-in-law, Desmond. Yes, that's the real scandal. My dear wife is screwing her own brother, and has been for a while now. Personally, I don't object, but if you don't want to watch..." I explained, until Stacey interrupted me.

"Are you kidding? That's extremely wild, lover! I would really enjoy taking part in such an orgy. So, the man with whom Katie and you had a threesome was her bro? Wow! That's the kind of thing that turns me on," she reacted with excitement.

"Oh, and she even suggested that Patrice might be welcome to participate," I remembered.

"Well, if he does, watch out for your ass. Other than that, I have no problem with that idea. Any excuse or chance to bed my dear hubby is delicious, if you ask me. He really is great in the sack, when I get to fuck him. As it stands, you have better odds than me in that sense," she spoke up, and then French-kissed me again.

"I gather that you have no hang-ups about public displays of affection," I observed with a wink.

"Honey, if it's legal and doesn't involve human waste or serious bodily harm, I'm game for it," she grinned seductively.

"How about tonight? Katie is very eager to meet you, I think," I raised the stakes.

"I wish that it was yesterday, so tonight is perfectly fine. Do you want to just give me a lift from work, and head straight over to your place? If Patrice calls, I can then direct him to an intervention of sorts. Well, if you call having to watch one's spouse fuck around an intervention, that is," Stacey proposed.

"I would love that. I'll take off a little early, since I have plenty of hours saved up, and drive you to my house," I agreed, certain that Katie would be up for such fun.

"Oh, now, I'm very aroused. Our first tryst will include your wife! That sounds awesome!" Stacey beamed, clearly meaning what she said.

"My sentiments exactly. However, I must now return to work, my dear. Oh, what will be the hourly rate, since you planned to charge me?" I demanded.

"Actually, I think it better that you compensate me in the traditional currency of a mistress. Jewelry and such, at your leisure. I can sell precious things and no one would be the wiser. Cash would make others suspicious. Don't worry, I'm not that greedy," she specified, wanting me to understand her proposition better.

"Yeah, that sounds nicer. You'll be a kept woman of sorts, then?" I probed.

"You got it, babe. Alright, I must clock back in, too," she reminded me, tossing in another kiss to make it clear that she was sincere about her affection and lust for me.

I breezed through my work that day, quite eager to pick Stacey up for our date with Katie. If I seemed to be a trance, that wasn't far off from reality, since my desire to finally screw that MILF distracted me with anticipation. I did my job, for sure, but I didn't overwhelm myself with many projects.

When time was up, I met Stacey at the front entrance to the mall, and she proved to be as eager as I was. She practically shoved her tongue down my throat again, not that I was about to complain. One couldn't accuse her of shyness.

"So, are you ready?" I inquired, though I already knew the answer.

"Well, duh! I just hope that your wife is as much of a slut as you paint her to be. Speaking of which, have you called her to confirm our rendezvous?" Stacey responded happily.

"I plan to surprise her with the details, but she'll find out very soon. It won't take long to get there, I promise," I informed my new girlfriend.

"Hey, whatever you wish, my dear. It's your household and your wife. I'm just your paramour," she giggled, as we approached my place as rapidly as I planned.

When we arrived, Katie was at home, of course. Carla and Desmond were also present. They were all naked, and evidently waiting for us. The look on my wife's face indicated that she had decided to assert her control over both of them by compelling them to refrain from any action and await our arrival. This fact reinforced the idea that she had sensed that tonight would witness the initiation of Stacey into our now truly open marriage.

"I see that we were expected," I greeted my mate, as I played "tonsil hockey" with her.

"Naturally, hon. I knew that you would get Stacey to join us. Speaking of which, let me give her a kiss, too," Katie implored.

"Please do," Stacey gave my spouse a lip lock, while Carla did me the same favor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.