What a MILF
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by ottohauser1977

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A German immigrant has a thing for a woman who works at the same mall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Nudism  

"What a MILF!" Otto commented, as he noticed Stacey walking by him.

There was just something about that particular salesgirl which especially attracted the mall's manager. It was true that the mall's rules technically discouraged any kind of relationship with staff, but she wasn't on the shopping center's payroll and thus not really his subordinate. She worked in the bath and body shop close to the information center.

Rumor had it that she also had a real-estate job during the week to pay the bills, but he didn't know for certain and didn't particularly care about that. Like most men, Otto Hauser never rated a woman based on her career choices. As far as the German was concerned, half of the worst partners were high-powered corporate Amazons, set on breaking the "glass ceiling", no matter what the consequences.

No, Otto was attracted to the brunette's playful manner and saucy wit. He also loved her cute tush and her small, but firm breasts. Her legs, while average in length, were quite sexy as well. She had a very soft and easygoing attitude, and the fact that she was known to be a mom just made her hotter. It didn't hurt that she preferred to reveal a lot of skin, either. He would have been more surprised if she had been a virgin instead of a mother, given her open and pleasant ways.

"Excuse me! What did you say?" Stacey backed up and approached him.

She didn't smile, as she normally did, so he wondered if she was offended. Of course, he wasn't the sort to apologize for his opinions. He had lived with enough of that rubbish under Honecker's regime, thank you very much. He wouldn't back down for Stacey any more than he did for the Stasi, he laughed internally at his clever wordplay.

"I believe that I called you a MILF, which stands for... ," Otto repeated his observation.

"Mother that I'd like to fuck, right?" Stacey clarified, still not grinning.

"Well, yes!" Otto admitted proudly.

"So, what's stopping you, Otto? I guarantee you that if I had any notion that you wanted to get into my pants, I'd spread my legs faster than I did for my husband. Well, gonna do anything about it, or are you going to just dream about it, my German stud?" she teased him without any embarrassment whatsoever.

"I am married, you know," Otto protested, not believing his own excuse.

"Oh, fuck you! Which marriage is this, number 12? You've been caught fooling around on so many wives, they should name the whole hotel plaza in your honor!" Stacey mocked his pretense of fidelity.

"Well, to be fair, half of the wives were as guilty as me. It has been 8 marriages, for the record, counting this one," he corrected her.

"So, since when does your wife have anything to do with boning me? I'm married, too. I'm not opposed to an affair, and I can see that you have the morals of a goat, just like me. That's what I like about you, in fact. You're not a prude or hypocrite, like my husband, the asshole. If he thinks that I don't know about his double life, he's a real jackass. Well, that and I have a thing for Germans. Well, are you going to put your cock where your mouth is?" she smirked.

"Hey, I haven't even put my mouth there, though I'd love to put both there. So, sure, if you're serious, I'll sleep with you," Otto finally stopped objecting.

"Who says that you'll get any sleep? Hubby is rarely at home most nights. He's a great lover when he's around, but his yummy cock is more often in another man's ass than mine. Tell me, will your wife leave you alone long enough for me to get a taste of your meat?" Stacey continued her dare.

"Katie? She's a great wife, in every way, but she's a lot like you. You know, a people person and a complete slut. It's funny that we never formally opened up our marriage, but we both know what each other are doing, and neither of us has confronted the other. I think that she just wants to enjoy her life and is too busy with her own trysts to even give a thought to my own affairs.

"She's not exactly subtle about covering up her tracks. Maybe she wants to keep me from feeling guilty about my lovers. She did grow up on a hippie commune, so perhaps she absorbed a lot of their free love mindset. Besides, due to her braces, she can't suck my cock without doing a lot of harm to me," Otto informed her.

"Now, that woman is a keeper, but so am I. There is one condition, however. I want to get paid. You see, I've always fantasized about being a hooker. This way, I could give up the real-estate BS and enjoy my work. I'd love to screw you, anyway, but I really prefer that you pay me. I don't care how you compensate me, but I can assure you that it will buy you 100% access to me, in every way that you desire.

"Imagine a whore who's all yours, won't ask you to wear a rubber, and will turn any trick you ask of her. Picture a mistress who won't badger you to drop your wife, either. I'd be both, rolled into one. I'd be a courtesan, really. I will even give up my other boyfriends, all of whom are losers. Yes, you would pay me, but you would be my only client. The only other man I'd screw is hubby, but I can't leave him. He's too great in bed and he's the father of my children. Besides, this way you can be sure that your marriage is safe, as long as mine is also safe.

"You would totally own me, in every way, shape, or form. I'd be your slut and so would your wife. That would be an ideal situation for you, wouldn't it? Furthermore, as long as it's professional, there's less danger of it turning into a romance. Neither of us needs that, do we? So, if you think about it, I'm the perfect girlfriend for a married man. All I want is sex and money. Yes or no, Herr Hauser?" she urged him.

To reinforce her comments, she walked up closer to him, leaned into his left ear and whispered in German, "I would love to suck your freshly used cock, someday, right after you've fucked Katie up the ass."

That settled it, of course. The fact that Stacey spoke fluent German and used it to make such a proposition to Otto ensured that she had sold herself to him. She had basically proven to him that she was his kind of woman, a true MILF indeed. The reality of her being a whore for him was the biggest of turn-ons.

He had long wanted to simply buy the right to fuck a girl whenever he pleased, and this woman had given him the chance at last. It was trouble-free sex, after spending 45 years with some kind of drama or another. To him, emotions other than lust were overrated. He loved Katie, in some sentimental way, but that was as far as his romantic side went these days. Anything else was a luxury he didn't need at all.

"I'll never think of an American accent in German as ugly, ever again. I believe that you have a deal, Stacey Larue. As from this moment, your ass is mine," Otto grinned with pleasure at the notion of their pact.

"Just my ass? I thought that I made it clear you also get my cunt and my mouth," Stacey winked, sauntering off toward her workplace and not even worrying about the fact that she was still technically on her lunch hour.

The butterflies in her stomach took care of any appetite, after all. This man was twice her age, but she almost wanted to rape the guy, due to the frightening power of her lust. The idea of him paying her just intensified the arousal factor for the 22 year old woman. The blond bruiser of a German émigré was so fuckable that she could picture nothing but his seed inside her holes: all three holes, in fact.

That was the odd thing. Her African-American husband was the polar opposite of her new lover, yet she couldn't give up either of them. The contrast was one of the most erotic aspects of the affair for her. True, her hubby was so committed to his "down-low" lifestyle that she doubted that he knew or cared about her potential liaisons. Nevertheless, she still craved him just as much as she lusted for Otto. He just didn't return the interest as much as the Ossie had done. She simply hoped that he was well-endowed like Patrice.

As for Otto, he came home to find Katie in flagrante delicto with her brother, Desmond Gallagher. He never knew that she broke that taboo, but it certainly gave him leverage. He grinned at the scene, not even remotely trying to stop them. He wanted to see how quickly his wife realized that she was caught. He wasn't disappointed.

"Otto! Honey, I hope that you're not hurt. You had to suspect this, anyway, since I have deliberately been careless about leaving clues. I didn't see any sense in hiding things. I figured that you chose not to follow up, you simply didn't care about it. Am I right? Are you okay?" Katie wondered, breathless with a certain exhibitionistic delight, and totally unashamed about her naked condition.

"So, you're screwing Desmond, huh? Yes, I knew that you had lovers, but I never guessed that you'd sleep with your own brother. What would your parents say?" Otto responded.

"They know. They just don't care. Mom and Dad simply told me that I should be upfront with you about the incest. You know, the whole 'honesty' thing. You're not disgusted with me, are you?" Katie inquired.

"Not really. Just as I hope that you're not repulsed by my affairs. I gather that you know about them, too," the German replied casually.

"Well, I assume that your last tryst was with Carla Hernandez. She certainly wasn't bashful about how she flirted with you, and you didn't hide your interest in her ass very well. You butt-fucked her, didn't you? So, no, I'm not bothered by you screwing the hot Mexican neighbor. You like sodomy, while my kink is incest. We both fuck around. Since we both know and accept this, I trust that this doesn't mean the end of our marriage," Katie commented with a blatantly seductive wink.

"Care to join us? You can fuck my ass if you do," she added with a gesture of her index finger.

"That certainly sounds inviting. What do you think, Desmond? You've been very quiet. Care to share your sister with me? You already do, in one sense, don't you?" Otto spoke to his brother-in-law at last.

"I guess I'm in no position to object," Desmond shrugged, embarrassed that he had been caught in bed with his own sister.

"You're right, Des. You're in no position to do anything but screw me. Now, lie down and let me ride you!" Katie ordered him, still exasperated that her brother was so pathetically pussy-whipped.

Desmond did as he was told, while Katie resumed fucking him. Otto was quite happy to participate, as his wife's ass was worth a MFM threesome indeed. He thoroughly reamed her butt, reveling in the sensation of her well-lubricated pucker. He also thought about how great it would feel for him to rotate between sodomizing Katie and Stacey. They looked different, but they were basically the same kind of girl: slutty and sweet.

Katie finally came a half hour later, followed by Desmond, and then Otto. She grinned as she sucked both of their cocks afterward, cleaning them up. Thankfully, she was educated about anal sex, and knew that she needed to be clean before the act. So there was nothing unpleasant to lick off their dicks, just their cum and her juices. At last, she locked lips with each of the men in her life.

"So, Desmond is your favorite lover, is he?" Otto inquired, being both curious and exhausted.

"Hardly. My favorite lover is you. Desmond is my second favorite. I also fool around with other men ... and other women. I fucked Carla, which is how I knew about your affair with her. I often sleep with the same women as you, though not always and not on purpose. We just have a lot in common, don't we? So, who's your latest girl?" his wife smiled at him.

"Stacey Larue. She works at the same mall and is extremely hot. She's a MILF, if you know what I mean by that. She wants to be my paid companion, my courtesan, if you will. What do you think of that?" Otto updated her.

"I think that we can spare the cash for your pretty whore to turn her tricks for you. Even with the baby I'm having. After all, it might be Desmond's and he has agreed to foot the bill for it. He is such a wimp, but I love him, anyway. Family and all. Funny, he's the only one of my partners that I can dominate or even like to control at all. But it's fun, so I don't mind it.

"Tell me more about your Stacey and perhaps we can see if she likes orgies, particularly foursomes. I doubt that she'd charge you more for that," Katie laughed deviously, quite exhilarated at the idea of possibly sharing another woman with Otto, openly this time.

"Will I get to fuck her, too, then?" Desmond queried.

"That's a stupid question, Des. That's a given with foursomes, isn't it? You'll have to excuse my brother. He only gets to fuck others when I give him permission, and I sometimes get a kick out of refusing him the chance. He's really pathetic, but I love him in a special way. Our love goes way back," she snickered.

"Thank you, sis," Desmond replied dreamily.

"You're welcome, bro," Katie said, and then she slapped him. It was a strange side to the normally lovable wife that Otto had always known.

"So, when do you want to get together with her?" Otto asked her, curiously.

"Soon, my dear. Now, if you don't mind, I have a date with Carla. Her pussy is calling my name, it's so sweet. She keeps asking when you'll fuck her again. I think that you really should. No sense in breaking it off for my benefit, or Stacey's, for that matter," Katie noted with a wink.

"Come on, Des. If you behave, I'll might even let you fuck Carla," she commanded her brother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.