Save My Soul - Cover

Save My Soul

Copyright© 2008 by SilverFoxFiles

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When a face from the past resurfaces, NCIS must race to save one of their own. NCIS fanfiction--threesome!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Group Sex  

Jethro watched Jenny, waiting for her to tell Tony what she wanted. He was more than willing and able to let this play out how ever the couple wanted and shifted slightly, bag with lube and condoms bumping against his leg. Tony must have brought those up, Jethro realized.

Jenny reached out for her Tony, wanting to reassure him. She knew this was what her partner wanted, but he was still unsure enough to need to keep a hold on her or at least have her close enough to touch. How this was going to work, she wasn't sure. Tony was an only child who wasn't used to sharing his toys.

"Sit down, Tony, you need to relax some." Jen motioned him next to Gibbs. "We have all the time in the world tonight, and while I'm sure you want to get to the good stuff, I think we need to enjoy each other first." With the sexy panties she wore under her robe and nightie, she allowed herself the little feminine touches that made it bearable to have to play with all the big boys.

She slipped the robe off her shoulders, fiddling with the straps to her nightgown. "We can play without being serious and I'm in no rush."

Tony angled a glance to Gibbs, a slight knowing smile playing over his face, even though his eyes were a little uncertain.

"Yeah, but I have pressing matters," Gibbs said quietly, winking at Tony. He came up off the bed and kneeled behind Tony, rubbing his shoulders. "Relax, you're going to get what you've been wanting. We all are. You get to direct this movie, DiNozzo."

His hands slid down Tony's body, finding his hardness and stroking it gently, a hand curving around it. Tony gasped and Jethro wrapped his other arm low around his waist, pressing himself against Tony's back and rocking against him. "How's that, director? Want to do this with you buried inside that beautiful woman?"

Tony gasped and nodded, rolling his head back against Gibbs' shoulder.

"Okay. Lets get her clothes off together. Then we can strip each other, or we can let her do it to us. Imagine her on her knees, licking our cock heads."

"You're talkative in bed," Tony managed.

"You complaining?"

Tony chuckled and shook his head, leaning over to kiss Jen deeply. Her nipples were hard and he palmed one through the silk, watching as Gibbs lowered his mouth to the other. Never one to be left out, Tony pulled her remaining nipple into his mouth, licking and flicking it with the flat of his tongue.

"Oh, that's nice, real nice." Jen tried to arch up, but felt on warm hand on her stomach holding her in place. "When I said go slow, I thought I'd be able to participate. I want to play too." The hand didn't let up though and was joined by a second one, not from the same person. "You two are enjoying this way too much."

"Oh yeah," Gibbs whispered from around her nipple. She was getting wet now, her musk in the air, their scents blending.

"Always enjoy my responsive woman, "Tony added, dragging the wet silk over her body. He slid down lower, pulling her sodden panties off and driving his tongue inside, devouring her, flicking hr clit with his tongue.

Gibbs' hand was in Tony's hair and he thought he heard the wet sounds of deep kisses, but she was so moist and responding and he just wanted to drink her in for a few more decades.

Gibbs shifted and came back onto the bed, kneeling now, palm running over his hard cock. "Participate away, Jen."

"Don't mind if I do." Jen pushed up using her elbows as leverage, and took the head of Jethro's cock in her mouth. She recognized the taste immediately, and moaned. She knew the vibrations would drive Jethro crazy. Letting go, she looked up at her lover, knowing he would want more. "I want to see you take Tony, while he's eating me. I think that would be extremely sexy."

He stroked a finger down her face. "Then stop. I'm so ready right now and I want to make this last for him." When she lifted her mouth away from him, he leaned in and kissed her tenderly. "Missed you so much, Jenny."

He moved down Jen's body. "Gonna bury myself inside you, Tony. Gonna fuck you. Jenny wants to watch me take you so let's give her a show." He leaned in, licking Jenny's clit and then turned DiNozzo's head, kissing the other man deeply, moaning as their tongues tangled.

Leaving Tony to Jenny's sweet cunt, he slipped a condom on and slicked himself up. "Relax, Tony. Gonna get you ready to take me." He got Tony naked without any problem, that tight ass ready for him.

Tony was relaxed and his finger slipped beyond the ring with relative ease, Tony's breathing evened out after only a couple of seconds. It took only minutes to prepare Tony, and soon he was easily taking three of Jethro's fingers and bucking back against them.

"All ready for me, Boss?" Jethro asked into Tony's ear. He nodded and Jethro removed his fingers, peeling off the condom he'd used to keep his hand clean. "Watch Jen. I'm going to bury myself in his hot ass."

He pushed in slowly, groaning. He was so hot and tight. "Ah, Tony. Good."

Tony threw his head back, moaning low. "Gibbs..." He hadn't felt like this in forever, if he ever had. Liquid fire ripped through him and he rode it out, closing his eyes for composure. This was Gibbs inside him and that was fucking amazing,

Gibbs opened his eyes, stilling, watching Jen. "Like what you see, Jenny?"

He experimentally tightened around the other man's cock, his body tense and keyed up. The less he thought about this, the better or else it'd be over before it even began. "God, Gibbs..."

"Mmmmm ... Like doesn't even begin to cover what I'm feeling right now. Love, on the other hand comes a little closer." She had known how beautiful the guys would look together, and Tony, bless him, hadn't stopped his actions. "Tony knows just how much I'm enjoying this scene. I'm so incredibly turned on right now, I don't think there is enough either of you two could do to satisfy me."

Gibbs came over Tony's back, stilling inside him and leaned over, stroking a finger inside Jen. It was awkward and a little uncomfortable but it brought him close to her wet center. He leaned in, licking her slowly before backing off and muscling Tony 's entire body onto the bed, body no longer bent over the mattress.

Tony groaned, taking on more of Gibbs' weight and grunted as he hit the bed, weight on hands and knees, He was content to let the other man move him for their combined pleasure.

"Watch him, Jenny. Watch what I'm doing to him." They were head to foot with Jen, both of their hands playing with Jenny's wet folds. He started fucking Tony in long strokes.

"Stroke him, Jen. Bet he's dying to have that hand around his cock. Never told me he had such a great cock. And you do, Tony. I'm gonna deep throat you."

Gibbs was a talker in bed? Who knew? All Tony could concentrate on was that hot cock buried in his ass and how damn good that felt. "Gibbs," he groaned. The man was a master, he must have known exactly where to hit, where his prostate was. Tony was already seeing stars, his cock leaking.

And it was Gibbs fucking him. GIBBS!

"Jen," he groaned, twisting his head to look at her face.

Jen slowed her strokes down, wanting to make this last for Tony as long as possible. "You're so beautiful, Tony. You're suited for this, never thought I'd enjoy someone else putting that look of bliss on your face but I'm glad I'm part of it. Isn't he pretty, Jethro?"

"Yeah," Gibbs said in a low tense voice, his need painting every word and every gasp and moan. "Tony ... Jen, he's the tightest, hottest glove. I want this to last forever." He slowed his thrusts a little, lengthening them into slow, long motions, pausing when he bottomed out.

There was something incredibly kinky about fucking Tony so close to Jen, not the least of which being the way she looked at them, the heat in her eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.