A Journey of Passion
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by MissLynn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A rare and unique relationship bound by the deepest love and desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

The door opened without a sound just as she knew it would. She took a step inside and leaned against the doorway. Seth sat hunched over his desk with a stack of folders in front of him. He exuded power and strength here in his office. This was his domain and Gabriela didn't interrupt his space very often.

She couldn't express the love she had for him with mere words no matter how hard she tried. Seth completed her and filled her life with passion and happiness. It still amazed her how perfect he was for her. He called it destiny that they'd met. She just knew that without Seth there would be nothing worthwhile in her life.

"I missed you today," she said in a soft voice.

"Baby!"

Seth dropped his pen as she closed the door. He loved the little things she did to surprise him like this. Gabriela saw the real man inside the military uniform that no one else ever did. She understood his need to give up the strict control he'd had to maintain all his life. Everything in his life faded away the day he first saw her.

Gabriela walked over to him and ran the back of her hand down his cheek. "You've been on my mind all day. I had to see you."

He traced the shape of her thigh and inched his fingers closer to the curve of her bottom.

Her body ached for what only Seth could ever give her. She pulled him up to stand in front of her and looked into his eyes. Gabriela leaned forward and molded her lips to his in a searing kiss. Seth moaned as their tongues danced and her hands wandered over his body. One soft hand skimmed over his ass before cupping his straining erection.

He teased her nipples and planted rows of kisses along her neck. Gabriela tipped her head back to give him better access to the sensitive skin and whimpered. Her body craved his touch constantly.

"Seth, please," she whispered.

"Tell me, honey. What do you want?"

She looked into his eyes and tried to tell him what she needed. Impatient, she placed his hands on her aching breasts and pressed into him. Seth pinched the hard nubs through the thin linen blouse before he latched onto one with his teeth. Her shocked yelp of pain turned to a wail of pleasure as he sucked first one then the other.

"Yes, yes, oh my god, yes!"

Their labored breathing was the only sound in the room for several minutes as Seth drove her wild. He backed her up against the door and ripped her blouse open before feasting on her lush breasts once more. Gabriela grabbed his shirt and yanked it up so she could touch his skin. Her nails dug into his muscles as he continued his assault on her body.

Seth slid his fingers under her skirt to discover she wore no panties. Before she knew it, he pulled her over to his chair where he unzipped his slacks and sat down. Gabriela straddled his lap and pressed her slick mound against his shaft.

"Baby, do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

"Is your body tense or your heart racing?"

"It's pounding out of my chest, I swear."

"Are your balls heavy or maybe your ass tingling?"

"Yes, all of that," he growled.

He gripped her body and lifted her over his throbbing shaft. Gabriela shifted until she felt the tip pressing on her clit and dropped down. Seth took her lips at that same second and swallowed her moans. It didn't take either of them long to explode.

Gabriela rested her forehead against his and sighed. "I love you, Seth. You're all I think about when you're away."

"I love you, too," Seth said as he caressed her back with soft slow strokes.

Several minutes passed before Gabriela spoke. "Will you be finished with your work soon?"

Seth kissed her neck as she waited for his reply. "Fuck work. Let's go home."

Silk fit him perfectly, she thought watching Seth mingle with their guests that evening. Muscles bunched under the thin material with ease each time he lifted his glass. Gabriela snaked her arm around his waist as she came up behind him.

"Mind if I join you?"

Seth always knew when she was nearby from the instant jolt that radiated through his body. A tender smile passed between them before he spoke.

"I think you know what my answer is."

Chuckles and laughter followed from their friends as Seth placed a kiss on her lips. Anyone seeing them together could tell how devoted they were to each other.

"Yes, I do."

Caterers served dinner outside on the deck as the sun set over the horizon. Dessert consisted of a simple self-serve sundae bar with every topping conceivable. Conversation flowed between the diverse group that included a lawyer, real estate magnate, teacher and farmer. Neither Gabriela nor Seth judged a person by what they did or the amount of money they had.

The evening was a success but soon the house was quiet again. Gabriela wandered through the rooms to be sure everything was is it should be before joining Seth in the den. Sitting down next to him, she snuggled into his hard chest and sighed. Business took Seth out of town quite often so each evening with him became special to her.

Tiny kisses planted along the curve of her neck sent chills down her spine. Her body became alive whenever he touched her until Gabriela burned for him. She moaned as his cupped one of her breasts and began to knead the flesh. Her nipple peaked and she arched her back to press into his warm palm even closer.

"Seth, Baby, please."

He pulled her into a reclining position and worked on the buttons of her blouse. Each time he released one he brushed his fingers over her skin bringing her to a fevered pitch. The lacy cups of her bra soon were all that covered her chest until he found the hook and pushed it aside. She cried out as he took one rosy bud into his mouth and sucked hard.

Seth teased and tugged on the pert nipples for several minutes before he slid a hand up her skirt. It didn't surprise him to discover she didn't have any panties on again when he reached the top of her thigh.

"Gabriela, Honey, I need you."

"Oh Seth."

His body told her what he needed right then and she moved a bit to unzip his slacks. Soft fingers slipped inside and freed his hard shaft from the tight confines of the material. He groaned when he felt the heat of her mouth on him just seconds later and grabbed a handful of her hair.

Head thrown back, Seth waged an inner war on his need for control. Gabriela nibbled along the underside of his manhood and snaked her tongue across the sensitive head. Desire to please her won out and Seth gave in to the delicious torture. Soon the sheer intensity of having her sweet mouth on him was too much. Heat flared in his body warning of his impending orgasm. Strong arms grabbed Gabriela up so the long streams of hot white cum spurted across her chest.

She pulled his head down for a tender kiss before slipping off his lap. She tugged his hand and gave him a sexy grin then led him to their bedroom. It was much later before they at last slept.

Gabriela called out as she struggled with the shadowy figure in her dream. She saw the innocent girl she used to be and tried to reach out as the adult she was now but failed. Her arms swatted at the evil images her mind projected in front of her only to hit Seth as he slept next to her.

"What the..." Seth reached for the lamp on the bedside table just as an elbow caught him in the back. "Honey, what's wrong?"

He winced at both the jab and the sudden brightness with the light on. Turning, Seth realized Gabriela was still asleep. Both the sheet and blanket lay twisted around her from what Seth could only assume was a nightmare. All his instincts warned him to go slow waking her up. Parts of her past had abuse in it and he wondered if that might be torturing her mind now.

"Gabriela, Baby, time to wake up."

Seth whispered the words close to her ear while he held her hands. Where a few minutes before she'd been thrashing around, she began to settle down again. He massaged her shoulders but refrained from making any sudden moves. Gabriela moaned just as she opened her eyes and stared right at him.

"That feels good but..."

Her confusion was obvious to him and he took a moment to decide what to tell her. A deep breath and he took the chance at bringing up her nightmare.

"You were hitting out at something or maybe even someone in your sleep. A couple of your blows landed on me hard enough to wake me up. From the look on your face and the few words you muttered I think you—"

"They were after me, Seth," she interrupted. "I remember it now. That little girl I used to be couldn't defend herself and I tried to help."

"Oh Honey, I'm so sorry."

Seth pulled her close and just held her to him for the longest time. She'd been his rock for so long that he almost forgot about this vulnerable side of her. He'd never be able to repay her for the way she'd helped him make it through the long hospital recovery. All he could do was continue to love her with all his heart and take care of her forever. Gabriela was his life and he'd do anything for her.

"I love you, Seth," she told him just before she fell asleep.

"Oh Baby, I love you, too. Forever and ever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.