Glory or Bust - Cover

Glory or Bust

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5: Shopping together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Shopping together - Because of drug side effects, Peggy is starved of sex by her ill husband. he does however persuade her to get her share elsewhere when a chance overheard conversation at work leads her to planning a trip to a glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

On the Monday Peggy and Jim, went shopping together for the first time in ages; normally Jim's hate of being dragged from shop to shop led to him claiming his illness was worse than it actually was and besides he argued that she could shop faster if he stayed home. But today they were happy to be out shopping together; Peggy suspected there was an ulterior motive as Jim almost begged her to retrace her steps from when she went shopping for her glory hole uniform as he referred to the clothes she wore to the toilets.

Soon the entered the same shoe shop and Peggy pointed out the salesgirl, the poor girl thought she was in real trouble as the woman had brought her husband in. Jim went over and said, "Can I have a quiet word, my dear?" a nervous woman agreed and led him as far away from her boss as possible, "I understand you served my wife a few weeks ago with some special shoes, my wife says your services was superb and wanted you to serve her again!" Jim reassured her. The girl breathed a sigh of relief.

"She would like the same style shoe but in black, with black stockings too match, and if your agreeable she would like you to try them on her just as you did the as time! There will of course be a special bonus in it for you, but again it depends on if you're agreeable!" Jim continued.

Just then the shop manageress appears, "Jane, is there a problem here!" she snapped.

"No Ms Brahms," Jane quickly answered back.

Jim could not help but laugh out loud; "Excuse me, what is so funny?" Ms Brahms asked. Jim explained he used to be a real fan of the TV comedy show, 'Are you being served' and there was no way anyone would mistake this Ms Brahms for the Wendy Richards character, no she was more like the Molly Sugden character of Mrs Slocumb. Even Jane had to force herself not to giggle.

Jim continued, "Ms Brahms, your sales staff here, served my wife two weeks ago with a pair of shoes and accessories, had it not been for her diligent service my wife would have gone elsewhere to make that purchase, but for as long as this staff member works here, this shop is guaranteed our future custom! So best you look after your excellent staff member!"

Mr Brahms smiled and said congratulations Jane, head office shall be informed and with that she turned and walked away. Jane smiled and thanked Jim. Now it was the fuck me shoes size seven only in black she recalled. Jim loved the way she said fuck me and given half the chance he swore he would. She quickly moved off to the store room and soon returned with three boxes and two packs of stockings. Just then Ms Brahms called over to Jane saying she had needed to go see the chemist for her migraine was getting worse. She then added as it was nearly lunch time after Jane had served these two valued customers could she lock the shop and take her lunch as she was going to nip home and lie in a darkened room. This was an unexpected bonus for Jim and Peggy, the slight blush on Jane's face too betrayed her instant thoughts. As Ms Brahms headed for the door she stressed, "Remember though we re open at 1.30 even if I am not back!" The three of them waited giving Ms Brahms five minutes to disappear and Jim hurried over to the door and dropped the catch.

Meanwhile, Peggy stood directly in front of the kneeling Jane and raised her skirt at the front so Jane could see she was not wearing panties, By the time Jim got back to them Peggy had bent her knees and opened her legs as Jane lapped at her cunt like a cat licking cream. Jim helped Peggy to sit on the bench as Jane continued her oral onslaught, the Jim moved behind Jane and raised her skirt; he was disappointed to find she was wearing tights and plain navy blue passion killer knickers. He struggled to pull her tights down and instead ripped a hole in them, promising as he did so to buy Jane a new pair. He pulled aside her knickers and instead of driving his tongue up her cunt he began rimming her anal ring.

This sent Jane's mind into spiralling firework displays and she doubled her efforts to bring Peggy off, hoping that she may then have time to suck Jim's cock. Jim was having non of that as he used his pointed tongue now to spear and penetrate into the edges of her anal ring and as he did so he slipped two fingers deep into Jane's cunt. As he fucked her cunt with his fingers he would twist them skewering her on to orgasm.

Rapidly two fingers became three as her cunt adjusted and Jim saw Jane had four fingers now up his beloved Peggy's cunt. Not to be out done Jim now inserted four fingers up Jane's cunt and returned to rimming her arse. His concentration was interrupted when Jane turned her head towards him and snapped, "Fist me!" Eager to please Jim closed his thumb into the four finger's already ploughing her cunt, it took a little hard work but he worked his full hand into the young girl's cunt. Once his hand was inside up to his wrist, he clenched his fist and began thrusting his fist inside her cunt.

Jane went ballistic with lust as she screamed her orgasm into Peggy's cunt, Jane's throes of orgasm caused her to hit the right spots on Peggy's clit and sent her too into orgiastic outer space. Poor Jim never got the chance to fuck Jane as he wanted, for the shop clock now showed 1.25 pm. By the time they dressed, kissed their goodbyes, paid for their goods, also paid for new shoes and stockings for Jane and after Jim slipped his phone number into Jane's hand, they slipped from the shop just before they saw Ms Brahms heading back.

The next shop on their route was the skirt shop where the single young female worked alone. Peggy introduced her to Jim and asked for a similar skirt to the red on she bought here two weeks ago, the girl's eyes flew wide open as she now recalled where she had seen this woman before. This time the girl never said a word and merely walked over to the door and locked it, upon returning she selected a skirt in black denim type material, still a wrap around version. She then led them through to the fitting room and then turned to Peggy and simply said, "Strip!"

Peggy quickly removed her clothes and the girl slid her hand between her legs and snatched it back saying, who the fuck has been playing with this. Peggy looked from Jim to the girl and snapped, what the fuck does that matter. She was instantly shut up by the slap of the girls hand across her face. Jim was about to step in to defend his wife when the girl shot him a look that said try it, I would love to slap down a jumped up twat like you.

The girl turned back to Peggy and demanded, "Well!"

Peggy blushed and mumbled the girl in the shop where we bought the shoes. Now the shop girl turned to Jim and smiled, "Strip wimp!" she said. Suddenly Jim went into automation and quickly undressed. Then the girl told them they could call her Mistress Mandy, Mandy reached forward and took Jim's flaccid cock in her hand, she pulled on it sharply causing Jim to wince. She now instructed Peggy to kneel and suck Jim's cock; now it was Peggy's turn to become sub-missive as she meekly knelt and began sucking Jim's still flaccid cock.

Neither Jim nor Peggy saw Mandy slip from the room, returning a few minutes later stripped and sporting a large black strap on cock. The first Peggy saw of it was when it touched her cheek; but Jim had seen her approaching in the full length mirror, swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner causing the impressive looking rubber cock to wave hypnotically as she walked towards them.

When Mandy stood beside Peggy's head, she instructed her to suck this rubber cock; once it was covered in Peggy's saliva she stepped behind Jim and pushed him into a bending position. Then she eased firmly but gently the hard rubber cock into his arse. Almost as soon as she had half the length up his anal chute, she noticed his cock was now rock hard and she teased him calling him a fucking faggot, a wimp who only responds to being fucked like a cunt toting whore.

Without being told Peggy resumed sucking on her husbands now rock hard cock and was soon rewarded with a mouth full of spunk, Mandy ordered her not to swallow and pulled the rubber cock from Jim's arse and pushed it; shut stains and all into the white sticky fluid in Peggy's mouth. When she had coated the rubber cock sufficiently she turned and made Jim kneel and suck the rubber cock clean. Then she made him stand in the corner looking into the mirror as she pounded mercilessly into Peggy's cunt calling her a two bit whore of a tramp. The more she screamed her abuse at Peggy the more excited both Peggy and Jim got. Soon Peggy was screaming her way through a mind blowing orgasm.

Ten minutes later they left the shop with the new skirt and it seems a new mistress to obey when she called upon them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.