Glory or Bust - Cover

Glory or Bust

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: Re-living the dream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Re-living the dream - Because of drug side effects, Peggy is starved of sex by her ill husband. he does however persuade her to get her share elsewhere when a chance overheard conversation at work leads her to planning a trip to a glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Peggy parked the car in her driveway, and eagerly entered the house calling out to her beloved husband Jim, she hears him answer from their bathroom and she hurries up entering without even knocking.

Jim is sat on the toilet having a piss and Peggy knelt in front of him and lovingly held his penis whilst he peed. She began to tell him in an excited voice of the three hours she had spent in the glory hole. Despite his wife's obvious state of excitement there was no reaction from Jim until she begins to tell him about being brought out of the cubicle and having a cock up her cunt, one in her arse and one down her throat at the same time.

She felt a stirring in his cock and hoped if she could tell him enough of the sordid details she may just get to fuck her own husband's cock. She began by telling him, the guy who fucked my cunt had a seven inch uncircumcised cock and its pick head looked edible when she slid it from its polo necked sweater. Jim chuckled at her description although he did think it rather appropriate description. She described how big his balls and ball sac felt when she held it and how she was sure it would hold a large amount of sperm. When she said the word sperm she felt Jim's cock twitch once more.

Peggy went to great lengths to tell Jim that she hoped this cock would spray his load all over her face, but he did not. Then she told him about how she knelt back on her heels and felt the big black cut cock touch her neck. Once more Jim's cock lurched a little more into life. She described turning her head and seeing for the first time a real life one eyed trouser snake in its natural chocolate colouring and she felt his cock twitch and start to harden as she described its length, she suggested it was longer than her forearm and as thick as her wrist. Now between her descriptions she was kissing and sucking on Jim's hardening cock.

She described how when she had the white guys cock up her cunt in the foyer of the toilets she suddenly felt this hard and yet so soft object pressing into her anal ring. She expressed her feelings of being so hot if someone had covered he ass in butter she could have fried an egg, then she told him how she felt a sharp pain in her arse as her anal ring expanded over this hard black baby making cock. By now Peggy was sure she could have left out any references to herself and just described the cocks and it would have had an effect on Jim's cock.

Peggy told her beloved husband that although her arse hurt like fuck from the size of the cock now sliding into her she was so horny she did not care and began thrusting back to get much more of it inside her, then she nearly blew Jim's mind as she told him believe it or not she could feel every single vein and pimple of both the cocks that were now only parted by the thin membrane which separated her cunt from her ass. By now Jim cock had reached a half solid erection and she slowly stroked it to maintain this effect.

When she told him that she managed to take all eleven inches into her arse and could feel it dwarfing the seven inch one in her cunt, Jim slipped his hand over hers and began jerking on his cock. She told him how the guy up her cunt began biting her tits and leaving his teeth marks which although felt painful merely inflamed her passions further. Then she told him at this point and she knew not where it came from but she felt another cock pressing against her lips. She described opening her eyes and seeing a smaller black cock than the one in her arse and this one wore the polo necked sweater. She admitted she eagerly opened her mouth and began to swallow this eight inch black mother fucker of a cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.