The Letter
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by SilverFoxFiles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny's last communication to Gibbs contains news that will shake Gibbs to the core. Ensemble fic. Some slash. some het pairings. NCIS fanfiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Fan Fiction  

"Good idea, Duck. Let's go inside" Giving Tony one last squeeze, Gibbs latched onto the younger agent's arm, in case he decided to try and make a run for it. "We'll go back in, you can get your buzz back and we'll come up with something to think about tomorrow when we're done being hung over. Assuming we can remember what we talked about tonight."

"Where'm'I gonna sleep, Boss? If they get the guest room, where's there room for me? Your couch is too short and my car isn't gonna work." Tony ran his hand over his car sadly. "Got some body work to do, I guess."

"I'll sleep under the boat, isn't the first time, won't be the last either I'm sure. You can take my room. Don't know that the mattress is up to your standards, but it will work for tonight, Tony."

"Not kicking you out of your bed, Boss. I can sleep under the boat. I snore anyway. Ziva..." he blinked back emotion. "She said I snored, but she had no idea how loud she was. Remember? Remember how loud she was? Do any of you remember?"

"You're not kicking me out of bed, I'm offering, Tony. Big difference." It was obvious that tonight was a night for Tony to dredge up memories and relive every aspect of every good or bad moment he'd had since joining the team. "I heard just how bad you snore. It's why I'm offering you the bedroom furthest from anyone else. I have a mattress downstairs, and I take comfort in the boat. You're fine up here, DiNozzo. I want you to be comfortable. Going to need you in top shape tomorrow morning."

Tony gave Gibbs a wolfish smile. "We could share. Purely platonic, clothed, the works. I'd even give ya earplugs. What about that, Boss? Doable? Or maybe you can teach me how to work with those hand tools. I'd like to make something ... I mean, with my hands."

There was something kinda nice about this banter with Gibbs.

"If you want to learn how to make a boat, I'll teach you, DiNozzo. All you had to do was ask. I'm finishing one up right now, and going to start a new one. Be happy to have a little help."

Tony nodded. He'd always wanted to work with his hands on something like that and he knew it wasn't an offer Gibbs made to just anyone. Tony allowed himself to be tugged toward the house. "Promise you'll let me get as drunk as it takes. Til I can't see her face any more. Til I can't hear her ordering us to go away."

"Not gonna stop you. Plan on getting that way myself." He wasn't sure there was a level of drunk that he could get to that would let him forget, but it would at least blur things for a little while. "I pour for you, you pour for me and we'll get drunk together. Seems kind of fitting. We both blame ourselves for what happened, and can't get her out of our heads."

"Why pour? Just slug back from the bottle, Gibbs. You sound too damn civilized. Party only needs one Ducky. Guys like you and me, we're gonna make the party. You, Abbs, and me we're the partiers. Man, too bad Abbs is taken, the three of us could play strip poker."

"Can still play, just can't touch. Ducky may look all sorts of civilized, but trust me. He can brawl with the best. And while he's doing that he's insulting your intelligence and heritage. Don't want to mess with a man who can out talk you. Never any fun."

Tony chuckled. "Or a man who can outstare you. You're the master, Gibbs. The Sensei. The Mr. Miyagi to my karate kid. Wax on, wax off. Someday I gotta know if your mind is that empty when you stare or what you're thinking."

"I have no clue what you're talking about DiNozzo." There were times when Gibbs hated the movie references, because it was apparent that they were a jab at his lack of pop culture knowledge. Wasn't something that bothered him normally, but when everyone got on him about it, he did let it tweak him a little. "Talk in English, not in movie, or I'm not listening to you."

"There was this movie. The Karate Kid. Ralph Macchio and Al, the guy from Happy Days, the Asian guy. Not the second one, the fat one, but the first one." Gibbs was starting to look frustrated. "Well anyway, in the movie, the guy from Happy Days, Pat Morita, trains the character played by Ralph Macchio to concentrate and does this exercise. I was just thinking of you as my elder and trainer that way. Make sense? I can't stare. I talk too much and I'm amazed that you can. That's all."

"Makes some sense, although I'm pretty sure I'm not all that excited about being called old, DiNozzo. And just because I'm your teacher doesn't mean that I'm going to teach you everything I know." It amused Jethro that Tony thought he had some sort of power to stare or do something better then everyone else. "I'm just a really intense guy. You'll get there if you stick around. You're a good investigator even without the stare."

"Old wise, not old old, Boss. And yeah, I get that you're intense. Never would have known that beforehand." Tony shouldn't have felt so proud that Gibbs said he was a good investigator but he did puff up with pride even if he tried not to show it outwardly.

"Nice save. Even drunk, you can smooth talk, Tony. That's something I've never managed to learn. I'm too brash." Gibbs was pleased to see Tony was coming around. It gave him hope that things may go back to normal, or as normal as possible right now.

"I try anyway. Charming, that's one thing I am."

Tony's mind wa stuck on Abby, naked. The idea of strip poker had a lot of appeal. "I'm in for poker but only if you're in, Boss. Strip poker. Could be fun. Especially with the Probilicious threesome action. Damn! You I could see in a threesome. Ziva I could see in a threesome. Jenny I could see in a threesome. But Probie? And Ducky? And Abby? All together? Doesn't that blow your mind, Boss? It's like Loch Ness Brokeback Mountain or something. How do they all fit together, Ducky being so much shorter and all."

Gibbs colored deeply, "Tony, I'm not sure I want to be thinking about Ducky or any of them like that. It's bad enough I know now. Not because I'm offended or anything, but there are just visuals I don't need. Most of them involve Ducky naked with anyone, let alone the girl I think of like a younger sister." He'd have to bleach his eyes or do something to get that picture out of his head. "However they do it, seems to work don't you think? They're happy together."

"Seems that way." Tony shrugged. "I guess it works for them. Least some of us are getting some." When Gibbs glared at him, Tony shrugged. "By getting some, I mean they have a relationship where guys like us don't. You seen anyone since Mann? What happened there anyway, Boss? You know what happened with Jeanne, so it's only fair that you tell me what happened with Mann."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.