A Girl Called Len - Cover

A Girl Called Len

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 9: Last performance

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Last performance - From the bomb damaged streets of London in the forties to the glitter and glamour of Paris in the sixties, Danny travels a long way with a girl called Len.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Len had to be at the theatre early, in order to do a quick run through with the Stage Manager. Gerard took me to one side.

"Danny, do you have a Veston de dîner, a dining suit?" I was puzzled for a moment then understood what he was asking.

"A Dinner Jacket? Is that what you mean?"

"Oui! A Dinner Jacket."

"No, not with me." Gerard nodded.

"Come with me." He took me down into the bowels of the theatre and led me to the Wardrobe. He quickly explained to the wardrobe mistress what was required and she eyed me professionally. Two minutes later she returned with a Dinner Jacket, trousers, cummerbund, black bow tie, and a dress shirt.

"Essayer ceux-ci." I looked blankly at Gerard.

"See if they fit." He said. I looked around for a changing room. I couldn't see one, and the wardrobe mistress was getting impatient.

"Venir le long de, rapidement main tenant, vite!" I needed no translation of that, the whole tone of her voice was sufficient. I should have learnt. Modesty around this place was unusual. Red-faced I did as she asked. I only bothered with the trousers and jacket, if the jacket fitted the shirt would certainly do. I have to say her eye was good, they fitted perfectly. She put the clothes on a hanger, then folded the lot carefully and put them in a strong brown paper bag.

"Maintenant vous serez convenable habillé pour Lee ce soir." Gerard explained.

"We must have you properly dressed for Lee's last performance."

Gerard took me to his office and allowed me the privacy to change. The tie was not a clip on, and I had no idea how it was tied. I came out with the thing in my hand. Clothilde saw the problem and with a shake of her head took it from me and tied it within thirty seconds. I was ready. She took me to the balcony and I walked towards the table I had used before.

"Non, non." She cried. "Vous vous asseyez ici ce soir." She showed me to a table that was right against the wall where the balcony ended. As the balcony curved it actually gave me a much better view of the auditorium.

The evening progressed much as it had before. The meal served while the pre-cabaret entertainment was on the stage, and then a nine o' clock the lights dimmed and the M.C. picked up the microphone. I should have enjoyed the show, but I was on edge fearing for Len, that she may find this too emotional. There were some light-hearted momentss one when Janey was on stage, I recognised her, and was surprised when she looked straight at me and blew a kiss. That was an astonishment as she couldn't have seen me with the lights shining in her eyes. The last act had taken their bows when Gerard came onstage.

"Ce soir, messieurs et mesdames nous avons un article supplémentaire pour notre spectacle. Lee est retourné pour une nuit seulement. S'il vous plaît accueillir, la belle Lee!" The waiter who spoke English stood behind me and whispered the translation.

"This evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an additional act for our show. Lee has returned for one night only. Please welcome the beautiful Lee!"

There was another aspect to her dance tonight. It was poignancy, the last dance that Len would perform for her public. I didn't feel jealousy or anger as the chiffon slipped away, gradually revealing her nude self. She wasn't dancing to excite sexual passions, she was dancing to reveal the emotion that dance coupled with music could bring. In essence it was truth that was being made known, that through dance and music the human soul could soar and reveal itself in it's purity and simplicity. My eyes had tears in them. Despite what I had thought possible, and suggested to Gerard, I knew that this was Len's last dance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.