Ghost Hunting Husband
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her lover was impossible to find. Just as try to find a ghost.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

She laid down totally exhausted for a while before she began to kiss me and said that Lola must have lost all her common senses for cheating me with such a worthless jerk as that Thomas. Annie mixed exotic drinks for us between every time we fucked and she was really great at that.

I told her that I began to have hot feelings for her but she said, "Please don't do that because I have a date with 'Monkey' tomorrow and I guess that he will propose and if he does I will say 'yes' and be a faithful wife. But this night is ours and let's do it to an unforgettable memory."

We did, and I swear that I will never forget that "glory night".

Lola didn't comment when I came home after breakfast on Sunday and went to my bed for a satisfied man's well-earned good sleep.

My parents refused to choose any side in Lola's and mine problems and had made it clear that they intended to keep good relations with both of us. They took care of our children that evening and night we had our dinner. Even Lola had made her at her best and I was flattered of having the opportunity to have three evening with three so beautiful women. Of course, with Lola sex was out of question.

The meal was great with pleasant small talk, mostly about our children. Then Lola asked if I had sent in the divorce papers to the court and the reason. I told her that the reason didn't matter nowadays and I had written "drifted apart". Then I told her that I wanted to share everything 50/50 including shared custody of the children. I even told her it was my hope that one of us could afford to keep the house so the children could have their base here but be with the other parent as much as they wanted. She had no objections to my conditions and I accepted her conditions that never use our children against the other parent and no screaming and shouting in their presence.

Then she asked, "What are you going to do to Thomas?"

"You hit him rather hard and Cecilia doesn't have any intentions to bill you for the damage you did to her property. Her lawyer says that Thomas will be as poor as a mouse in the church when they are finish with him. He doesn't own a shit of their property, no part of their house, no savings, not the BMW not even his bicycle. Everything is bought with company money and all shares in the company are Cecilia's private property. Beating Thomas today would only be of advantage for him."

Lola got a surprised look in her face and asked, "How well do you know Cecilia?"

"Very well, indeed."

"Any chance you will forgive me and cancel the divorce?"

"I gave you a fair chance last Sunday morning though the knowledge of your cheating hurt me as hell. You hurt me even more when you didn't need to think more than a few seconds before dumping me. I felt as you had pushed a dagger in my heart. I'm sorry Lola, you are a great woman in many ways and I will miss you as hell but I regret to say that I cant live with you after all the pain you caused to me."

Lola told me that she understood me and she was sorry that her stupid affair had caused eleven people, six adults and five children to pay a high price. Lola cried for a while before she said that she regretted it very much and I did believe her.

She never told me her reason for having her affair with Thomas, neither how it began nor what they did. I didn't see any need to push her for any further painful details. The game was over.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.