Ghost Hunting Husband - Cover

Ghost Hunting Husband

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her lover was impossible to find. Just as try to find a ghost.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Her reply to that was very impressing, indeed. I could never imagine that this pretty woman had so many dirty words and expressions in her vocabulary.

I had expected an angry call from Lola but to my relief, she didn't do any attempts to connect me during the whole evening. I rang to Benny, my old pal from the army service for his suggestions about what to do if or when I found Lola's "My Friend".

This night I had decided to use some the skills I learned during my army service. I didn't do my service in any "green beret" unit. Far from that, I was corporal and chief for a mobile gas station. Not much to brag about because Benny was the only man in my crew. Limited need for the mobile gas station during my service, why we spent most of the time with "maintenance" at our workshop in the garage area, which meant playing cards with guys from the transport unit.

Benny was a funny guy; he had an unlimited source of connections that could fix almost everything. But one Thursday evening he had got serious problems, two real beauties invited us to spend the weekend with them in a summerhouse and Benny had promised to fix the booze. But none of us had any money. He told me to calm down and promised to show me how to solve such minor problems. We sneaked out at two in the night, went to a middle class area where he choose a house, succeed to open the entrance door lock with a simple trick, persuaded me to follow him into the house were a family was sleeping. To my great relief we found a bottle of Absolut, and two bottles of wine almost immediately in the kitchen cupboard so we could leave the house within a few minutes Back at the street again I swore that never do it again.

But that night I had to do it again. Sneak into a house with sleeping people and do my errands. One advantage was that it was into my own house and I had a key. I parked at the public parking lot in our area, some distance from my house, got in and found Lola's cell phone in her handbag, took it to my den, checked it for numbers and messages but it was cleaned as usual, installed the Trojan, took the voice recorder from the living room and went out again.

Back at the motel I listened to the recorder. Once again I had got bingo. I heard how Lola took a phone call, told the caller that I wasn't at home and that she neither knew nor did care where I were or when I came back. Then she continued with angry voice, "What the hell are you saying ... No. No, I have never said I word to him ... Didn't you hear what I said? ... Are you accusing me to be a liar? ... Is it my fault? ... Did you call me damn whore? ... You are totally mad, yes you are ... I've probably lost Tommy and you silly bitch are mourning about such creep as Dan ... I don't want to see you either."

Hopefully Lola began to understand that there is a price tag on everything. But as late at Sunday morning she had obviously regarded her affair still worth the problems it had caused her until then, why she refused my kind offer to solve our problems.

On the other hand, Lola's "My Friend" could be much better man for her than I had been and her relation with him would give her a quantum leap forward to a better life why she had no objections to terminate our, in her opinion, now unhappy marriage as soon as possible. Even that could be an explanation to her behavior.

Nine o'clock the next morning I got bingo. I logged in to the site where the trojan program stored messages from Lola's cell phone. She had sent a text message, which read;

"My Dear Love, I miss you very much and look forward to have you back in town again. We have problems because Tommy has heard gossips about me to have a lover, but he doesn't know anything about you. Please be careful because Tommy has promised to beat the lover if he finds out who he is. I love you very much and look forward to make love with you again. Lola,"

A check at the Telecom Company's home page told me that the number I was searching for was a secret number. I decided to try a simple trick and rang the number. A man replied with something that sounded as "Tom", which could even be short for Thomas and Tommy

"Good morning Tom and congratulations, you have won a six month totally free membership card to our new well equipped gym. Could I have your name and address please and you'll get it in mail within a few days."

"Your call is the third damn sales call this morning, so you can take your card and push it up somewhere." He hangs on. Obviously he was fed up with the increasing number of junk calls.

I knew that I had got the bastard in the trap though I hadn't succeeded to close the door yet but it was only a question of time.

During some errands for my job in the city, I even went to the court for some papers.

Back at home after work I met and spoke to Lola for the first time since Sunday morning, but she wasn't happy to see me. Not at all, indeed. As soon she came home and met me in the kitchen, she began shouting, "Why in the hell did you threw that crap on Annie?"

"I haven't done anything to Annie. I didn't ask her to fuck that "Monkey" or did I?"

"How could you know that? Why did you tell Dan and why did you blame me for telling you about that?"

"Because that silly creep Dan refused to co-operate with me and began to laugh about you cuckolding me. I had to push the laugh back in his big mouth. I mentioned you because I have to protect the real source, and why didn't you ever tell me about Annie? May I presume that you have many fucking secrets?"

"You have got totally insane during the last time and I'm so fed up with your behavior that I'm going to see a divorce lawyer if you don't stop with that crap talk at once."

"Good, it's the best thing you've said in a long time. I've got divorce papers from the court today and we can write them together this very evening."

Obviously it was the first time since I asked her if something was wrong, she understood that her cheating had hurt my feelings for her so much that I was serious in my intentions to get divorce.

Now she had got ash gray in her face when she asked me with a low voice, "Can't we calm down, both of us, before we are doing some something stupid that we will regret."

"Why didn't you calmed down and thought about the consequences before you began fucking that damn Tom? And why did you say no to the kind offer I gave you at Sunday Morning. Why didn't you care though it was the last chance for you to save our marriage?"

She had got white in her face when I mentioned Tom and now she began to sob when she asked, "What about our children and our home?"

"We are not the first couple to divorce. Why don't you see it from the bright side? From now on you can fuck your damn Tom as much as you want, at least until I've crushed his balls."

"You can't do that."

"Of course I can. I've promised to do that and you ought to know that I use to keep my promises."

She rushed out from the kitchen and into the bathroom with a scream.

I went into the living room and began to write the divorce papers. After about fifteen minutes she came in to me and asked, "Did you say that you intended to damage Tom's testicles?"

That question put me on alert and I saw that she had a strange bulb between the breasts in her bra under her blouse. I understood that it was her cell phone, which she used to record our talk. I replied with a friendly voice, "Excuse me, but I regret to say that I don't have the slightest idea who this Tom is and why in the heaven should I hurt him?"

"You told me that you knew about him."

"Why should I know about him?"

"Because you suspected me to have an affair with him."

"An affair? I cad hardly believe that you have an affair?"

She understood that I was making a farce of her attempt to get evidence against me if I did something to Tom. She left the living room again and I went into my den where I stayed the whole evening. I logged in to my side at the cell phone side again and found that she had got a message from her lover and sent one to him.

Toms message, "Darling Lola, I've missed you as hell during my week here with Cecilia. I've been dreaming about your sweet pussy every night and look forward to see you again. In my humble opinion Tommy is a wimp with big mouth and no action. But don't say a word to anybody until we've made our great decision. Yours for ever, T."

Lola's message, " Darling, our affair went out of my control. Tommy is not any wimp, he have promised to hurt you and he will do that if get a chance. He wants divorce and is writing divorce papers at this very moment. He crushed my best friend's marriage today because he knew bout her affair. My love to you has terminated my marriage and now it is your turn divorce Cecilia. Lola."

That damn ghost began to get visible though I still didn't more than his first name or pet name but now I was sure to succeed. Lola was sleeping when I went to bed.

Next morning she refused to sign the divorce papers I had written during the evening. I didn't care because I would get the divorce after six months doesn't matter she agreed or tried to fight it. I mailed them to the court.

At the job I told my problems about Tom to my secretary, she promised to help me and rang his number and put the phone into hands-free mode so even I could hear both of them. When Tom replied with "Tom", she asked him, "Did you say Tom, it is Jennifer. Give the phone to Eric, I wan to talk to him at once."

"No Eric here."

"So he doesn't dare talk with me. Please tell that coward that if he is not talking with me in thirty seconds I'll fix a date and go out tomorrow evening with somebody else. What about you? You sound sexy, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Sorry, I did my best but Eric refuses to take the phone. Tomorrow will great, shall we say at seven in Grand's bar? OK? How can I recognize you?"

"OK for a date. I'm tall blond and slim but I can only see you at daytime. I have a key to a friend's apartment in the city where we can be if you are OK. I didn't catch who you are, obviously not any of Eric's co-workers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.