Up, Up and Away - Cover

Up, Up and Away

Copyright© 2008 by McJeep

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Swift fighter program was almost scrapped by the Confederacy because it was too much airplane for even the above average person to fly. In a last ditch effort to save the program, a whole new way of selecting, augmenting and training volunteers was tried. It worked, but would the price for success be too high?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Yea though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death ... I fear no evil ... for I fly the biggest, baddest, meanest, fastest motherfucker in the whole damn valley.
Anonymous

Tiffany Carter was sweating profusely in the heat of the simulator but she didn't notice because all of her attention was focused on flying close to the hilly terrain below. To each side of her other Swifts were swooping and dodging around the low hills and skimming over the trees on approach to the contact zone. Navigation showed the attack zone coming up.

"Squadron leaders listen up." A voice said over the comm unit. "Satellite intel shows the Sa'arm beginning to disembark from the drop ship in the contact zone. You must keep them bottled up there until the Navy can deploy weapons big enough to take that ship out. Navy ETA to target is 15 minutes. Remember that if you go down, there won't be a pickup for you if you are within 20 clicks of that drop ship, you'll be dead. Good luck."

"You heard 'em boys." Tiffany said to Taz and Bingo. "Number one priority is the vehicles and number two is the dickheads. We have to keep them from spreading out from the drop ship until the Navy can nuke their asses. Don't waste shots on the drop ship, we can't hurt it."

"Got it BG." Taz replied. "Can we get close enough to bottle them up with some mines?"

"Negative. At that range all it would take is one laser hit from that drop ship to fry us. We have to go in low and fast at a distance and use numbers and suppressing fire to keep them near that ship." Tiffany replied. "Remember this mission is about completing the plan, not the numbers that we kill."

Tiffany checked her navigation one more time to verify her course and began to prepare for popping out of the hills onto the open plain where the drop ship had touched down. There would be no cover out here to hide behind. Flying skill and speed were the only things that would keep them safe.

While waiting to engage the enemy, Tiffany thought back over the last 4 days of competition. It had been a grueling, yet exciting experience. Tiffany had been completely in her element, coming closer to actually flying than she ever had before. The missions had become increasingly difficult, requiring more flying skills and also requiring more and more cooperation between the teams. The competition was culminating in this final mission in which all 120 teams in Orlando, and the teams competing in four other locations around the world, were working together. In all, 600 teams would be cooperating to complete this final mission. Tiffany slipped through the last valley and shot out over the plain, the other four Swifts in her flight forming up two abreast to each side of her.

"Holy Fuck! Look at the size of that thing." Bingo exclaimed when the drop ship came into view.

"That's what your momma said to me last night!" Taz laughed into the comm.

"Cut it out, boys." Tiffany commanded, "We've got work to do. Sensors show a small convoy of vehicles headed away from the drop ship on a heading of two seven zero. Team Gotham, do you all read the convoy?"

Four affirmatives echoed in Tiffany's ear from the rest of the flight.

"OK, we've got first pass. What's left gets picked up by the second wave. Let's go in with a Starburst formation on me." Tiffany said.

Tiffany dropped the Swift down to an elevation of 5 meters and the other four planes got right behind her in a line. The flight approached the convoy of Sa'arm vehicles from behind, using the mirage effect radiating off of the hot plains to cover their approach. Team Gotham approached to within 1 kilometer before the convoy noticed them and started to fire.

"Now!" Tiffany yelled into the comm as the first lasers shot out toward them. Team Gotham burst out of formation like shrapnel from a bomb. The two rearmost Swifts stayed low and began sharp, banked turns away from the center. The next two Swifts pulled up and out into banked turns away from the center and Tiffany pulled straight up and began to weave back and forth to confuse the Sa'arm gunners. The effect confused the Sa'arm because one target suddenly became five, all headed in different directions. The banked turns also brought all ten BLiPP guns to bear on the convoy. The firepower was devastating. Of the seven vehicles, five were destroyed outright and two were disabled. Sa'arm began to pour out of the two remaining vehicles.

"Nice job team." Tiffany said. "Candyman, pull off to the south and drop down low. The rest of us will circle up north and get their attention. Come in from behind and finish them off."

"Roger that." Candyman said into the comm as he began to circle around to one eight zero.

Tiffany and the rest of the flight regrouped within sight of the disabled convoy and began to move toward them, shooting from extreme range to keep their attention. Before the Sa'arm knew what was happening, Candyman and his gunners had run up on them from behind and finished them off.

For the next 45 minutes, the combined air forces continued to harass the drop ship, stopping only to refuel, by shifts, in the ionosphere. Of course, the 15 minute ETA for the Navy to arrive didn't happen on schedule so the fighters were forced to try and keep the Sa'arm near the drop ship. Just when it began to look like the Sa'arm were well bottled up, they suddenly burst forth from the drop ship in all directions with armored vehicles and troops on foot.

"I think our friends just found out that the cavalry is arriving." Taz commented.

"Fuck, there's thousands of them!" Bingo said.

"Stick to the mission." Tiffany reminded them. "Vehicles first. They move faster than foot troops. We have to keep them within the 20 kilometer kill zone."

The Swifts held the Swarm for twenty minutes, keeping the enemy within 10 kilometers of the drop ship. Finally, the order to bug out was given and the Swift's turned their noses toward the sky and headed for the carriers. As the aircraft cleared the atmosphere the screens in the simulators when blank and the technicians began to open the cockpits. The tournament was finally over.


Reggie staggered to his feet after crawling out of his gunner's couch. He stood up and stretched, then pulled the crotch of the hunter green coveralls he was wearing down to free his testicles from where they were bound up by the material. He sure liked the way the coverall looked, almost like a flight suit, but they sure did ride up on you. The mother of one of BatGirl's gunners had found them in a uniform shop near the convention center and bought them for her team. As soon as the other teams saw them most of them had gone out that night and bought their own. Reggie's own mother had surprised his team on the second day of the tournament by giving them patches she'd had made at an embroidery shop. The patch showed a hawk with wings spread over a snake and a wildcat.

Reggie turned to head toward the refreshment table when he noticed how quiet it was in the hall. He looked up to see Aaron standing in the cockpit of their simulator staring at the stage. Reggie turned to see a military officer standing on the stage flanked by two very large Confederacy Marines. Reggie looked around the room and found that all of the exits had two marines guarding the doors with several others standing guard over the spectators in the bleachers at the back of the room. He could see his mother and little sister sitting in the front row, a look of shock on his mother's face. Reggie turned back to face the stage as the officer began to speak.

"Ladies and gentleman, my name is Lt. Colonel Ray Walker. As you have probably surmised, you are all now involved in a Confederacy pickup. I will not beat around the bush with you. This tournament was setup by the Confederacy to identify volunteers with the skills necessary to become pilots in the defense of Humanity. All sixty of the contestants in this room qualify as volunteers as well as..." he paused as if consulting a list, "24 others in this room. We will be separating you into groups. Contestants will come up on the stage. Those of you with CAP scores of 6.4 or lower who do not wish to be considered for selection as a concubine will go to the back of the hall to my left. Those of you who do want to be considered for selection as a concubine will go to the right side of the room and the other 24 volunteers with CAP scores of 6.5 or higher should come down here in front of the stage. Let's get busy people. I want everyone in their places in five minutes. We have a lot of people to sort through today and we'll probably be here for quite a while."

Sophia ran around the simulator and hugged Reggie.

"We're going into space and we're going to fly!" she squealed.

"I can't believe it." Reggie replied. "I've got to find my mom and say goodbye! I'll meet you and Hawk in a minute."

Reggie turned and hurried to the back of the room. His mom and sister were still sitting in the bleachers as people milled around them. He sat next to his mom and took her hand. "I didn't know this was going to happen Mom." He said.

"I know Reggie. I'm happy for you." She said. "I just don't know what I should do."

"You've got to try and get selected so you and Jenny can get away from the

Swarm." Reggie pleaded.

"That's not the problem." She said as she reached into her purse. Reggie's mom pulled out her CAP card and handed it to him.

"Dang Mom, you've got a score of 7.3! You're a volunteer." Reggie exclaimed. "You're getting out of here too."

"I know, but how am I supposed to pick four people to be my concubines?" She asked.

Reggie just laughed and hugged her tight.


Tiffany walked with the other contestant volunteers to a briefing room that had been set up for them in a conference room. She paid little attention to where they were going. Her thoughts were focused on her future.

"I'm really going to get to fly!" she thought.

"Snap out of it BG." Bingo said as they maneuvered her into a seat next to Sophia, Reggie and Aaron.

Tiffany looked up just as Lt. Colonel Walker entered the room.

"Congratulations ladies and gentleman. The Confederacy is very proud of you. Let me tell you the background of how you ended up here and then I'll let the Marines brief you on the selection process." Colonel Walker said. "You are here because we built a fighter aircraft that our pilots could not fly effectively. In order to find people suitable to fly and fight in this aircraft, we developed the 'Sa'arm Attack — Air Power' video game to screen hundreds of thousands of potential pilots and gunners. The sixty of you sitting here are the best-of-the-best from North America. There are another 240 pilots and gunners from other competitions around the world who will be joining you shortly."

Lt. Colonel Walker took a sip of water from a glass on the podium before he continued.

"Our mistake was to try and make pilots and gunners out of people who didn't possess the appropriate set of skills for the job. We need people with exceptional hand-to-eye coordination, strategic thinking abilities, and the kind of reflexes that only years of practice can produce. And we found them."

The Lt. Colonel paused for a second and then continued.

"There were some who argued that we should come get you, give you your concubines and then ship you out without the whole story. I refused to do it this way. I am building the tightest military outfit in the Confederacy and I will not have anyone under my command who doesn't want to go. There are three things that I feel you must know before you can make up your mind to join."

"First, the training that you will receive will probably be the hardest that we have in the Confederacy. You will train, learn and perform at the highest levels. Second, at least two of your concubines will be selected from a pool of selectees that have aptitudes for mechanical or electrical work. The Confederacy has arranged for there to be two other conferences scheduled here today. One of them is an automotive engineering conference that has attracted some of the best engineers and technicians from around the country. The other is an electronics trade show, as I'm sure some of you know."

There was some giggling from the crowd because most of the contestants had been to the trade show exhibit hall to check out the new gadgets. "These concubines will become the ground crew for your aircraft. Choose them wisely because not only do you have to live with them, you also have to work with them."

"And lastly, because of the layout of the Swift fighter and the intense G-forces pilots and gunners will be subjected to, there are prescribed physical attributes you will be required to adopt."

"Excuse me, Sir." Aaron interrupted. "Will I be able to volunteer if I have a bad leg?"

Lt. Colonel Walker hesitated for a second then said, "Lieutenant Sperry, the AI informs me that we have reviewed your medical records and that the medical facilities aboard the transport ship will be able to completely heal your knee."

"As I was saying, there are certain attributes you will be required to adopt. No pilot or gunner can be taller than 4 feet 6 inches in height or shorter than 4 feet 3 inches. Your musculature will be augmented and your physiology altered to allow you to function in a high G-force environment. Other cosmetic changes to your appearance are allowed as long as they do not affect the performance of your duties. Anyone who can't live with these requirements should leave now. If you leave you will be placed with the non-contestant volunteers and receive a commission to the Marines. Any questions?" He asked.

A boy raised his hand at the back of the room. "If we stay we are going to get a chance to fly in a real Swift and fight the Swarm. Is that right?" He asked.

"Yes you will."

Nobody got up to leave.


Reggie, holding Sophia's hand, followed the rest of the volunteers into a large convention hall crowded with people. As the volunteers entered the room, a large number of women, and some of the men, began to strip out of their clothing. The Marine who was leading them stopped the group and turned to face them.

"All right, all of you must select two concubines from this group of people. These people have the skills necessary to learn to be technicians for your aircraft. Remember that you will be taking one of them with you on every tour of duty so make sure that you will want to spend 6 months at a time in space with them. Also, don't forget that unlike other sponsors, you will be sharing living quarters at the colony with your crewmates and their concubines. The AI says that it will be to your advantage to make selections that will allow your combined households to function smoothly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any marine for help." The Marine said.

Reggie turned to Aaron and Sophia and asked, "How do we start?"

"Kitten and I get four concubines each and you get two." Aaron replied. "If I understand this correctly we will be essentially be a big extended family, sharing a residence. I propose we pool our selections and choose so that we are all happy with our choices sexually and so that we end up with a household that functions."

"Are you implying that we create a large polyamorous group?" Sophia asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Yeah. I don't see how this will work otherwise. We'll be gone 6 months at a time, we need a structure that is open so that we don't go crazy and our family doesn't either." Aaron responded.

"What are you talking about? What's polyamorous?" Reggie asked.

"It means that everyone would love each other and we would all share sexual partners. Not only could you make love to your concubines but also mine or Aaron's." Sophia replied. "Of course, that means we would be able to do it with yours too."

Reggie looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "I like the idea of a lot of different women to make love to, but I won't have to do it with the men will I?"

"Not if you don't want to." Aaron assured him. "I'm not Bi either and I'm not interested in sex with men. However, it won't hurt my feeling if the girls are bi-sexual." Aaron said with a wink aimed at Reggie.

"Sounds great to me!" Reggie said. "How do you propose that we go about picking our ten concubines?"

"I think that Reggie's picks should both be women because he will have to take one of them on each mission," Aaron replied, "and I would suggest that your picks from the technician pool both be men for the same reason. I am going to pick two women from the technicians also."

"That leaves us with four picks." Sophia said. "If it were up to me most of them would have cocks, so maybe we had better figure this out."

"Let's ask one of the Marines. They have done this before and can probably give us some advice." Reggie said.

The three volunteers agreed and approached a marine standing near the door."

"Excuse us. Can we ask you for some advice?" Aaron asked.

"Yes Sir!" The marine replied. "How may I help you?"

They explained their thinking so far to the marine. The marine thought for a moment then replied. "Your situation is interesting but not unique. I would suggest three things. First, one of your main priorities will be to breed and that means you will soon have a lot of children running around. For a group your size I would highly recommend that two of your concubines score high for childcare and mothering."

"Second, I would pick a mix of male and female concubines that contains more women than men. Too many roosters and not enough hens always cause problems. My suggestion would be to leave no more than two men at home on the colony when you are on a mission." The marine told them.

"And last, make sure that you test drive all of your concubines before you select them. Sexual compatibility is a must and you don't want to pick any dead fucks."

"Thanks." Aaron replied.

The three volunteers moved toward the waiting concubines, each beginning to look over the merchandise being displayed.

"How does this sound?" Sophia said. "I'll take three men and a woman and both of you can take women. That would leave at least two men at home at all times."

"Sounds good." Aaron replied. "How does everyone feel about gathering our prospects together so that we can all agree on who to take. That way if one of us has any serious misgivings about a selection we can vote on it."

"I can live with that. You boys go find you some pussy. I'm gonna go try some cock on for size." Sophia said, a predatory look on her face.

Aaron and Reggie watcher her head off toward a group of young men huddled together. Aaron looked at Reggie and said, "I get the feeling she could keep the two of us busy all by herself."

"You have no idea." Reggie replied, thinking of the last four nights he had spent with Sophia in her hotel room.

Aaron looked at Reggie with new-found respect as they walked toward the waiting crowd.


Tiffany stood alone and watched the activities going on in front of her. Taz and Bingo had both run off excited as kids in a candy store to pick their concubines. In fact, she could see them standing with their penises out, a line of women waiting to perform oral sex on them. Everywhere she looked people were having sex, or stripping out of their clothes. Tiffany didn't know what to do, she had no experience with sex except for the few times she had rubbed herself under her covers at night. Tears were starting to stream down her face when a familiar voice spoke to her.

"Are you all right?" Sophia asked.

"I don't know what to do." Tiffany cried. "I'm a virgin. I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Oh sweetie, I understand." Sophia said. "Come with me. I'll help you pick out a couple of guys who aren't jerks and who'll treat you nice."

Sophia and Tiffany walked up to a group of twelve young men all between the ages of 15 and 24. To say that they looked like geeks would be an understatement. It was obvious that they were confused by the circumstances. None of them had shed any of their clothing, which generally consisted of khaki slacks and polo shirts sporting the logos of various electronics and automotive companies.

"Gentlemen, we are looking for four good men to come with us. Are any of you interested?" Sophia asked.

They all nodded.

"Good, let's see your CAP cards then."

The men held out their CAP cards and Sophia ran them through a card reader that she had obtained from a marine. Sophia and Tiffany looked over the results and dismissed three of the men, both of them feeling that they would be too aggressive and would resent a woman being in charge of them. The rest of them Sophia formed into a line.

"Raise your hand if you agree with this statement." Sophia told them. "My partner's pleasure is more important than my own when having sex."

Seven of the men immediately raised their hands. Two of them hesitated and only raised them when they saw that everyone else had. Sophia pointed to the two who hesitated and dismissed them.

Sophia turned back to them and asked, "Who doesn't like to eat pussy?"

The men had learned their lesson and no one raised their hands but one guy made a sour face by reflex. Sophia dismissed him also, leaving six men standing before her and Tiffany.

"All right gentlemen, strip. Let's see the goods!" Sophia said with glee. Tiffany just stood, still in a state of shock. The six men slowly stripped, somewhat embarrassed by the situation. Eventually they were all naked, their hard cocks sticking out in front of them.

Sophia walked up and down inspecting the men. Most of them had modest cocks from 4 to 7 inches in length. However, one skinny young man had a monster of a cock, at least 11 inches long. It curved up toward him, the head of it nearly touching him on the belly button. Sophia reached out and grabbed it. The man immediately began to cum, long ropes of semen shooting out of his cock, most of it splashing onto the front of Sophia's overalls.

Sophia laughed. "If I select you do you think you can learn to control that thing?"

The man nodded.

"OK boys line up." Sophia announced. "It's time to show us what you can do."

Sophia stripped out of her overalls and was naked in seconds because she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Sophia lay back on a nearby table and spread her legs. "Who's first?" She asked. "Let me see if any of you know how to lick a pussy."

Five of the men lined up. Monster cock took the first turn, kneeling on the ground and licking Sophia with gusto. The sixth man stood where he had been, trying to cover his erection with his hands. Tiffany could see that he was very embarrassed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.