Sleene - Cover

Sleene

Copyright© 2008 by BenWahKhan

Chapter 10: Sunday Afternoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sunday Afternoon - A couple decide to try a little DS

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I was perusing the gardening section when Master interrupted me.

"Sleene, stand up and open your robe."

Reaching into the pocket of his winter robe (that thing has huge pockets!), he withdrew what appeared to be a pair of black thong panties.

"Step into these."

He slid them up my legs and seated them firmly against my pussy. That was when I realized there was more to them than met the eye. They had a silicone pad in the crotch that fit snugly against the top of my pussy. I figured it was a built in vibrator, but I didn't see any switch.

"You may return to your reading, slave."

"Uh, thank you, Master."

I belted my (actually his) robe and then, somewhat warily, sat back on the couch with him. Pulling my legs under me I leaned against him and resumed where I had left off. Some time later, when I was engrossed in an article on alternative compensation packages in the business section, the little pad began to vibrate gently against my clit.

Looking up, I asked him with a smile, "What are you doing?"

"Master," I added, at his look.

He pulled a small remote control from his pocket, smiling he wiggled his eyebrows. "Go back to your reading," he said.

I gave him a wry smile and returned to my reading. It wasn't too distracting, the vibrations were slight, but it was enough to start my motor running again.

After a while, he turned it off. I gave him a look and went back to my reading.

"Would you like me to freshen your coffee, Master?" I asked later, rising from the couch with my own empty cup.

"Sure, thanks," he replied, handing me his own cup.

I made it a few steps when the damn thing went nuts on my clit. It was vibrating hard. Actually, it was a little uncomfortable, but by the time I was returning from the kitchen it had begun to have the desired effect on me.

"Here you are, Master," I said, with as much composure as I could muster.

I returned to my seat and tried to act like nothing was happening, but it was to no avail. After a few more minutes I was panting, and pinching and rubbing my nipples with the silk of the robe. I was rapidly moving to a nice cum and clutching Master's arm to my side when he turned it off. With a groan of frustration, I tried to get my breathing under control and return to my reading. At this point, I knew I was in for a long afternoon.

That damn thing has a number of speed settings on it, and Master tortured me with it while he leisurely read the paper. He would never let it run long enough to finish me off and after about an hour I was really ready. Master wouldn't let me masturbate, but he seemed perfectly content to let me squirm and rub my nipples. He continued to buzz me at irregular intervals, keeping me on the edge.

I rubbed my breasts on his arm, and my legs against his, trying to entice him to more direct action. He ignored me.

I reached for his cock and found that it was sticking up hard from his robe under the paper, where I couldn't see it. He took my hand from his silky hard cock. "Uh, uh, uh," he said, and returned to his reading. After that I found a lot of excuses to lean forward and take a peek.

After a good long buzz that brought me right to the very brink of orgasm, he turned it off again and reached over to slide his hand into those evil little panties. I tried to thrust my clit against his hand but he evaded my sensitive button and ran his fingers lightly over my wet slit. "I think you're ready for your first lesson," he pronounced.

"Kneel between my legs," he ordered, folding the paper and untying his robe.

I scurried over to kneel in front of him, eager to get my mouth on his wonderful prick.

Speaking of wonderful pricks ... I pressed my hot and ready cunt against my heel in the maneuver that every schoolgirl learns.

"Stop that," he warned.

I know a good slave isn't supposed to, but I gave him a bad look as I complied.

He chuckled. Definitely a prick, and I was beginning to wonder about the wonderful part!

"You're going to spend some time now learning how to deep-throat," he announced.

That got my attention. I have never been able to do that and I kind of wondered sometimes how anyone could. I guess I'm about to find out!

"Now from what I understand, this can be accomplished with a little practice and the right technique."

"How would you know?" I thought. Skepticism was running a close second to horny, at this point.

"What you need to do is tilt your head back so that your throat lines up with your mouth, extend your tongue and flatten the back of it. Go slowly and as soon as you feel the urge to gag, extend your tongue further and try to relax. It may help to swallow, as well."

"Ready?"

"Yes Master"

I held his cock in my hand, took a deep breath, and then took him into my mouth. I leaned forward more than usual and tilted my head back, lining everything up.

"Get it nice and wet first," he advised.

I started with about half of him in my mouth, as I usually do, and got him nice and slippery. Doing this familiar action relaxed me, and when I was ready I slid him deeper, back to the familiar place where I usually gag on him. I didn't! I figured that this was due to the angle of my head, since I hadn't done anything else that was different, yet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.