Sleene - Cover

Sleene

Copyright© 2008 by BenWahKhan

Chapter 9: Sunday Morning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunday Morning - A couple decide to try a little DS

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I awoke curled under Master's arm. My head resting on his shoulder, one arm and leg draped over him. I felt his hand softly cupping and stroking my bottom. I could feel his morning hard-on pressing against my thigh.

"Good morning, Master," I murmured.

"Good morning my little love slave. Did you sleep well?"

"Mm-Hmm," I said, stretching. I then settled back comfortably against him.

We kissed and cuddled for a bit and then he untangled himself from me.

I followed him into the bathroom. The slight chill from leaving the warm bed made me suddenly need to use the toilet badly. Master stepped to the toilet and noticed me squeezing my thighs together as I waited.

"Here," he said, stepping back, "sit."

"No, you go first."

"Sit, slave" he ordered, pointing at the toilet. I sat.

"Scoot back and spread your legs."

When I had, Master levered his still hard cock down and began to pee into the gap between my legs. Unable to resist, I reached down with one hand, and spreading my labia, joined him in release. I watched fascinated as his cock began to soften as he urinated. When we had finished I took a piece of toilet paper and wiped the tip of his, now relaxed, cock. Leaning forward I took him into my mouth and lovingly sucked him back to hardness.

Master pulled his renewed erection from my mouth and reached for me. I wiped myself, flushed the toilet, and took his hand. He guided me back to bed. Crawling between the sheets we settled on our sides, facing each other. Master covered us and we began to cuddle and kiss. I reached between us and lovingly stroked his cock as he squeezed and stroked my bottom, holding us close. My nipples rubbed delightfully against his chest hair.

Breaking off our tongue duel, he slid down my body. One arm beneath me, he hugged my chest to his mouth and suckled my breasts. He reached between my legs with his other arm and pressed his thick bicep against my pussy, rubbing it firmly as his hand caressed my lower back and hips. I held his head to my chest and ran my fingers through his hair. I captured his cock between my thighs, just above my knees, and rubbed it gently between them, at the same time, squeezing his arm more firmly into my pussy.

Master rolled me to my back and, climbing up between my legs, reached down and brought his cock to my moist slit. He entered me slowly, taking his time to distribute my wetness over his head and shaft. We rocked together, making slow gentle love. Kissing and stroking, he brought me to a soft climax before emptying himself into me. He continued to stroke into me during his release, the way he does sometimes, extending his orgasm, but softening it.

He rolled us over, so that I came to rest on top of him and we cuddled and kissed, his shrinking penis still lodged in my womanly embrace. Eventually, his limp member slipped from me and I slid over to lie comfortably under his arm again.

"Breakfast will be here in about fifteen minutes," he announced. We climbed from the bed and went into the bathroom. I wiped my pussy (with his permission, of course) and brushed my hair and teeth, as Master did much the same. We shared the facilities with practiced ease and warm caresses.

"Here," he said, handing me his blue silk robe, "I know how much you like to wear this when you're here. I'll wear my winter robe."

Smiling I thanked him and we kissed. The doorbell rang.

I answered the door on the second ring.

"Hi, I'm Crystal from Breakfast in Bed."

"Hi, Come in," I said to the cute blond, obviously a college student. She certainly seemed perky for a Sunday morning. I vaguely wondered if Doug (my ex) had her in any of his classes. Probably due to my current state-of-mind, I then wondered if Doug had 'had' her.

I escorted her to the kitchen where Master was getting plates from the cabinet. As Crystal was setting down the hot-box and preparing to unload our breakfast, Master asked, "Sweetie, can you grab the paper off of the porch?"

"Yes Master" ... and everything stopped!

Blushing furiously, my hand pressed to my mouth, I returned Crystal's wide-eyed, open-mouthed stare.

"Slave," Master interrupted, snapping his fingers, "get the paper."

With a worried look, I replied, "Yes Master."

I returned to the kitchen and placed the heavy paper on the end of the table. Crystal was nervously unloading our breakfast, including the carafes of coffee and orange juice. Master was reviewing the bill. I finished setting the table while Master signed for the food.

Poor girl! She kept stealing questioning glances at me as we worked and I almost broke out laughing. This wasn't like Bob, Master's neighbor. I wasn't likely to ever see this girl again, and we certainly didn't travel in the same social circles. Besides, it was I who let the cat out of the bag.

"Crystal, wait a moment while I get your tip," said Master, handing the little clipboard back to her. Master exited the kitchen.

"Are you Okay?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," I replied, laughing.

"Are you really his slave?"

"Kind of," I replied. "For the weekend anyway."

"Oh!" she said, smiling. "That is sooo hot! Does he make you do stuff ... sexually I mean?"

"Mm-hmm" I nodded. The conversation was increasing my residual excitement. "He's very bad," I continued, winking.

Crystal giggled and blushed.

Master must have overheard us, for when he reentered the room, he asked, "Crystal, would you like to help me feed this slave?"

"Umm..." Crystal looked at me questioningly.

A little taken aback by this turn of events, I briefly considered using the safe word, but then feeling naughty, I decided to go along. I nodded almost imperceptibly to Crystal.

"Uh Okay," she replied.

"Fine. First you need to call me Sir, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Serve the food, while I prepare this slave. Sleene, come here and remove your robe."

As I stepped to Master he brought his hand from behind his back and I saw what he was holding, a fistful of thin black cords and four black leather cuffs. OH! MY! GOD!

I hesitated, glancing at his hand wide-eyed and then to his face. Master was smiling at me. He raised his eyebrow, questioningly. Mirth clearly written in his expression.

In silent agreement, I nervously removed my robe. I was now standing naked in front of this young girl ... well, young woman, anyway. I became more excited, knowing that our performance had a witness ... no, another participant, for the first time. Pulling out my chair, Master ordered, "Sit."

I sat as demurely as I could, given my nakedness. This obviously wasn't what Master had in mind. Kneeling, Master cuffed my ankles and then moved them to the outside of the chair legs, spreading my thighs, making my shaved pussy lips obvious. I looked to Crystal as she watched, while attempting to serve our omelets. Her shaking hands made the process a little difficult. Her nervous excitement calmed my nervousness, but increased my excitement. I could feel I was starting to get wet.

Stepping behind me Master took my arms and then cuffed them. He attached the cuffs together behind me and then ran the line down under the chair and attached it to the ankle cuffs. Suddenly, he pulled something and my arms were pulled down, pulling my shoulders back and forcing my breasts out. At the same time, my ankles were pulled back and under the chair forcing my knees wider. I was splayed open obscenely before them. My body served up like part of the meal.

Master stepped back to observe his handy work, "Good," he pronounced. Crystal had finished serving and had removed the hot-box; she was now openly watching me. Pulling another chair forward he motioned to Crystal, "You may sit here and feed my slave."

"Yes Sir"

"Would you like something, Crystal?" Master asked.

"I'd like a cup of coffee, Sir."

Master retrieved another mug for Crystal. He took his seat and began pouring some coffee. "You may ask for anything you wish, slave. I'll inform Crystal if you cannot have it."

"Thank you, Master. May I have a bite of the omelet, please?"

"Uh sure," she replied and reached for my fork.

"Crystal, you will address her as slave," he advised. "Sleene, you will address her as Miss Crystal."

"Yes Sir"

"Yes Master," I shuddered.

She cut off a corner of the omelet and brought it to my mouth. A taste of warm creamy, slightly salty goodness filled my mouth. "Mmm. What is this, Master?" I asked.

"Our cream cheese and caviar omelet, ... slave" Crystal replied, hesitantly.

Master smiled, ignoring her impertinence, "You like?"

I nodded definitively, "More please, Miss Crystal."

Smiling, Master dug into his breakfast, while Crystal continued to feed me. She did a good job, although allowing me to drink the fresh-squeezed orange juice was a little tricky. She spilled some down my chin and onto my stomach. She reached for the napkin.

"No hands," Master ordered.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked at me. "Oh Yeah!" I thought, and smiled at her. I was so horny that I would have eaten my breakfast from her pussy! I could feel that I was starting to get the chair slick with my feminine juices.

Leaning forward she licked the orange juice from my chin. Her hair smelled pleasantly of flowers. Pulling back she smiled at me and, with a twinkle in her eyes, leaned forward and down to lick the juice that had dripped onto my belly. Her delicate tongue felt wonderful and I hoped she would continue licking her way down. My smoldering eyes met Master's. Master returned my gaze with a lascivious grin. His robe had parted a little as he ate and I could see an expanse of his broad chest and one little brown hard nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.