Sleene - Cover

Sleene

Copyright© 2008 by BenWahKhan

Chapter 7: Saturday Matinee

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Saturday Matinee - A couple decide to try a little DS

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

After warming it up a bit first, I finished my shower. I then primped myself again as I had that morning. Exiting the bathroom, I slipped into the black-net top. Naked from the chest down, I padded into the living room. Master was seated upright in his big recliner. He was wearing his blue silk robe. He had a tray on the end table next to him with the rest of the bottle of white wine on ice, and a wedge of Brie on a plate next to it. I realized I had left my empty wineglass in the bathroom and went back to retrieve it. When I returned, he motioned for me to sit on the recliner between his legs. The parted robe revealing his semi-flaccid cock. I noted that he had a towel covering the seat cushion. "Smart boy," I thought. He held his cock out of the way as I settled carefully on the cushion between his legs, not wanting to accidentally hurt him when I sat. He released his cock to rest comfortably against the small of my back. Gripping my waist he drew me closer, pressing me back against his chest.

"You deserve a little indulgence for your performance outside earlier, Sleene. Bob's report of the escapade was glowing."

I felt my face heating as I blushed furiously. "Thank you Master. I don't know what came over me."

"Well, whatever it was, I'm glad you let it out."

"Master, does Bob know what's going on?" I asked, my anger starting to rise at the thought.

"No Sleene," he said soothingly. "I told him that you were paying off a bet and that I was playing a trick on you by having him there."

"Oh, thank you Master," I said, relieved.

"I may have given your tits a little notoriety Sleene, but your passions are no one's business but mine."

"I love you, Master"

"And I will always love you," he said, hugging me to his chest.

"Now!" he said, reaching over to retrieve the small quilt he keeps on the couch, "a perfect Saturday afternoon matinee."

He spread the blanket over our laps. Levered up the footrest, and pressed 'play' on the remote. I noticed that he had "Deep Impact" queued up. One of his favorite movies, not the least of which because it has Tea Leoni in it. "God, I would kill to have legs like hers," I thought. I imagined her dressed in garter belt, stockings and heels, like I had been when checking myself out in the mirror in the spare room. I have to admit; I found the image quite inviting.

"Help yourself," he said motioning to the tray.

"May I get you anything, Master?"

"No thank you, Sleene, not right now."

I poured myself another small glass of wine and cut myself a piece of Brie. I settled back against his chest in contentment and prepared to watch the near-destruction of Earth.

As the movie progressed, we did quite a bit of damage to the wine and Brie. He had begun to softly stroke me from my naked thighs to torso, finally settling on languidly fondling my breasts. Occasionally tugging and twisting and rolling my nipples. By halfway through the movie I was squirming in my seat, rubbing my ass up against his renewed erection. I had tried to pull one of his hands down to my pussy, but he merely shook it off and continued to tantalize my tits. I was finding it very difficult to keep my own hands out of my crotch. I was stroking his thighs with both hands and pressing my breasts against his groping hands, when he asked me to pour him another glass of wine. Groaning in frustration I reached over and poured the last of the bottle into his glass, not quite filling his glass halfway. He levered the footrest down and pulled away the quilt. "Get us another bottle," he ordered.

I rose unsteadily and felt the cooler air of the room on my soaked crotch. No wonder I'd had so much wine; I must have lost a gallon of moisture through my pussy today! I went to retrieve another bottle from the fridge. I was feeling a little tipsy. I drank a big glass of water. With a little luck, I managed to open the wine without any catastrophes and then returned to the living room. Master held out his empty glass and I refilled it and then mine. I put the bottle into the ice bucket and quickly downed half of my glass. I turned to sit in Master's lap again, but he grabbed my hips and said "No." He moved me to the right a little, presumably so he could watch Tea get crushed by a wall of water. I thought, a little incoherently, "Well at least she's wet too" and then giggled. Master placed his hand on my inner thigh and began to stroke upward. I set my wineglass down and put my hand on the wall to steady myself. I spread my legs a little more to give him the access I craved. Reaching through my legs he placed his palm against my mons and slipped his thumb into my cleft. Moaning I bent my knees slightly and began to rock my hips, gently fucking myself on his thickest digit. He exquisitely massaged my mound with his fingers while plunging his thumb deep into my cunt. "Uunnhh," I groaned, as the webbing at the base of his thumb rubbed across my clit.

"Shhh," he said, "I'm watching the movie."

"Sorry Master," I softly moaned.

He crooked his thumb forward rubbing it firmly against my G-spot. Gasping I began to violently hump myself against his hand. Just as I was on the verge of cumming, he withdrew his thumb. I moaned in frustration and tried to grab his hand.

"Shhh!"

With an act of will, I stopped reaching for his hand and instead brought my hand to my mouth and bit my knuckle to try to stifle my moans. He drew two fingers down my labia on either side of my slit and then slid them home into me. I somehow managed to stifle a gasp and began rocking again. He placed his wet thumb against my anus and probed and massaged it. Even without any stimulation of my clit or G-spot I was on the verse of cumming. He pressed his thumb into my back passage firmly but slowly, distracting me from my impending orgasm again. His thumb felt much thicker than his finger and as it inched deeper it kept getting wider. It was starting to get a little uncomfortable. He started rocking his hand, seesawing it front to back, first driving his fingers into my cunt and then withdrawing them as he drove his thumb into my ass. Back and forth he went, slowly insinuating more of his thick thumb into my butt, while distracting me with his plunging fingers. I began to rock my hips again and realized that I could feel the web of his thumb pressed against the skin between my ass and pussy. He was plunging the thickest part of his thumb into me and it felt wonderful. I was shuddering and gasping on the verge a truly massive orgasm, when he withdrew his fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.