Sleene - Cover

Sleene

Copyright© 2008 by BenWahKhan

Chapter 4: Saturday Morning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Saturday Morning - A couple decide to try a little DS

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I woke up at eight on Saturday morning. I was instantly horny again. Am I really going to go through with this? Ken did build the deck, and a deal's a deal, right? No. I'm not doing this because of the deck. I'm doing this because I really want to. With that decided, I got up and prepared for the day.

I took a quick shower. I made sure there was no stubble on my pussy and then, stepping out, lightly oiled by skin again. I applied a drop of Chanel No .5 in a few strategic locations. (He has expensive tastes.) I did my teeth and hair. After applying my make-up lightly, I put together my overnight bag, brush, comb, make-up, oils, face soap, shampoo and conditioner (the large bottle) and perfume. That's it (I have a tooth brush at Ken's house). Note: no clothing. I was going out for the weekend without bringing any clothing. I wasn't wearing any now. Oh my god.

I grabbed a quick cup of coffee and chose a long coat. My shoes! I almost forgot my heels. I made sure the cats were all set up for two days on their own. I poured a second cup of coffee into my travel mug, donned my coat and headed for Ken's house.

Using my key, I opened the door quietly. I hung my coat in the hall closet and went into the kitchen, walking on the balls of my feet to keep my heels from clicking. The timer on the coffeepot showed 9:52. I grabbed the big mug he likes from the dishwasher, made him a cup (sweet and dark, the way he liked it) and went to his room. I stood at the side of his bed, nude but for my heels, and watched him sleep. He is so handsome! He was smiling in his sleep. I love when he does that. His clock radio switched to 10:00.

"Master! Here is your coffee." The smile brightened when his eyes opened.

"God, you're beautiful. Good morning," he said, reaching for his cup.

He paused after taking a sip.

"Sleene," he said, "when I complement you, you should respond with 'Thank you, sir.'"

"Oh right," I stammered, "Sorry. Thank you, sir."

"Good. I know you're an inexperienced slave, so allowances will be made ... to a point."

"Uh, yes sir. Thanks you, sir." His smile softened.

Propping himself up on the headboard with his pillow he patted the bed, "take off your shoes and kneel over my hips."

"Oh hell yeah," I thought, stepping out of my shoes and straddling him eagerly.

"No. Facing my feet."

"Uh, yes sir," I answered, confused.

"Master," he corrected.

"Yes Master"

"Lower you shoulders to the mattress and arch your back."

After my wax job last night I knew the sight I now presented to him. I felt so wanton, presenting my bottom for inspection.

"Spread your legs a little more," he softly demanded.

"Yes master," I moaned as I complied with his wish.

And then ... nothing. I could hear him sipping his coffee, but I could not see his face. I couldn't read his expression. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I couldn't even tell if he was looking! I felt so foolish. Kneeling there presenting my bottom. I felt like furniture. But, MY GOD, I was horny!

He began to stroke me with one hand and I sighed. He squeezed my cheeks and stroked my thighs. "Mmm, soft" he said, in a tone as soft as my skin. He ran a fingertip over and around my anus. "Very good," he decided. The backs of his fingers caressed my labia. "Smooth ... and wet," he said lightly.

He continued to quietly stroke me while sipping his coffee. I closed my eyes and began to rotate my hips. He chuckled. His hand lightly stroking me became my focus. Dark, with my eyes closed. Quiet, without speaking. My consciousness was reduced to feeling. The feeling of his hand on my bottom. It was a meditation. "His hand," was my mantra.

"Okay, up!" he ordered, lightly smacking my right cheek.

Startled, I fairly jumped off the bed. I stood there a little dazed and confused.

"Here," he said, handing me the coffee cup. "Get me another while I use the bathroom," dismissively as he walked, naked, into the master bath.

I went to the kitchen barefoot. I was a little shaky. I felt a chill at my crotch and realized I was soaked. It had begun to trickle down my thigh. I grabbed a napkin, wiped myself dry and then made him another cup.

When I returned he had resumed his place in bed. I handed him the cup. "Here you are, Master," with perhaps just a hint of peevishness in my voice.

His smile was indulgent, then looking me over and his face hardened. "Did you wipe yourself?"

"Yes master. It was trickling down my thigh and felt uncomfortable."

"Slave understand this. That is not your body. That is my body. You will do with it what I wish. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Any fluid that leaks from you or that I get on you will remain unless I tell you to otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Squat down and spread your legs," he commanded.

I complied, feeling foolish and annoyed, and a little scared.

"Wider!"

"Yes Sir"

"Master!" he boomed.

"Yes Master!"

"Hold you pussy lips open with your fingers. Make sure that I can see your clit!"

"Yes Master"

"When I tell you to present your pussy you will assume this position. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Stand up, turn around and bend at the waist."

"Yes Master"

"Reach back and spread your cheeks with both hands."

Reaching back I complied, showing him my clean pink rosebud again.

"Arch your back. Good. When I tell you to present your ass you will assume this position. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Stand up and face me. Cup your breasts. Good. Now take each nipple between your thumb and forefinger. Tug them forward. When I tell you to present your tits you will assume this position. Understood?"

"Yes Master," I said, the fear in my voice becoming evident. He had never spoken to me in this tone before. It was a tone of absolute authority. I felt frightened, but it also resonated in me. It felt something like completion, or maybe closure. Looking in his eyes, I realized I did know this man. He won't hurt me. He loves me. My fear and annoyance left me, and I felt calm.

He smiled in return. "Good," he stated, his voice a soft caress again.

"Put your hands down and relax," he stated, as he began sipping his coffee again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.