Home Alone - Cover

Home Alone

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman home alone gets the sort of visitor she has been dreaming of in her sexy dreams but can she discover who he is...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was several weeks after the first incident and although it still haunted Andrea's dreams, she had basically forgotten about the incident. Her husband was away for three days and she was preparing for a few days rest and relaxation.

It was on the Friday night, her husband had only been gone for an hour when she settled in to her foaming bath suds, she had decided to take an early pampering bath and then she was going to call an old friend and catch up on some much missed gossip.

By 7.30 pm she had decided the bath water was cooling and did not want to end up wrinkled like a prune, so she stepped out of the bath, wrapped her long blonde hair in a towel and turned to grab a large bath sheet to wrap around her 36-24-36 frame. Damn she said as she realised her husband had used the last of the clean towels in the bathroom chest and she would need to nip into the spare room to get another.

She opened the door and shivered as the draft hit her warm sensual body; quickly she ducked into the spare room and grabbed a large white fluffy towel and wrapped it around her large breasted body.

She slipped on her fluffy mules and made her way downstairs to grab a nice cup of tea before she intended to settle down in the large comfy armchair and chat to her friend. No sooner had she passed through the kitchen door and before she managed to turn o the light, she was grabbed. It took her by total surprise as she was thrust forward colliding with the kitchen unit which formed the breakfast bar.

She tried to scream but as soon as she opened her mouth she felt something hard and plastic being pushed in, then she felt the leather straps going round her cheeks and tightening. She tried to call out but now all that happened was a noise like garbled gibberish. She immediately tried to push away from whoever was trying to grab her but only managed to push her hands behind her back where they were pinned by cold metal steel of a set of handcuffs. Twisting her head to try to see who was there; her vision was suddenly cut off as a heavy pillowcase was dumped over her head.

Suddenly she had flashbacks to what had happened all those weeks ago, she was unsure of what to do next, she recalled she had enjoyed the thrill of the experience last time but also feared it may not be the same person and this time she may be seriously in danger. It was not until she heard that haunting voice from her dreams of late that she relaxed a little as she realised it was the same assailant.

The voice close to her ear, whispered, "I told you I would be back, you were such a good slut fuck, I want more!" she froze at the thought of what he may do to her or make her do. Excited and yet strangely calm and fearful all at once, her emotions were in turmoil; would he spank her again like last time, half of her hoped so whilst the other half feared that if he knew her husband would be away for a few days what would happen. I rather sobering thought ran through her mind, what if he decided to keep her bound all weekend, returning each night to fuck her silly or to spank her at his will.

She was even more excited at this prospect and yet strangely scared of the consequences too. Now the person had pulled on the edge of her towel and she knew from the cold air stimulating her skin around her nipples she was naked before this man. It suddenly hit her she was not sure if it was a man or maybe even men.

Again she felt her elbows being tightened and pulled in behind her back once more thrusting her charming tits forward. This time though she felt the end of the rope being passed between her legs and up over her stomach; suddenly the rope tightened and pressed against her clit; she gasped at this new sensation and felt the rope pass between her tits and to the right side of her neck before being fastened again at her elbows.

Just as she was getting used to this new sensation she felt the rope being pulled and then further rope being passed around her waist looped around the rope behind her and back around to the front in a belt fashion; as this tightened she felt a sudden rush of adrenalin and her cunt actually throbbed. The end of this new rope then looped to a point just below her breasts and then began to wrap in a figure of eight around her breasts. This caused her breast to swell as the rope tightened making her 36C breast appear far larger. As she felt this last set of bindings being tied off she also felt his warm wet mouth on her right nipple, his tongue flicked across her sensitive tip and caused her to shudder even more, the mouth move over to her left nipple and repeated its treatment of the skin.

She was close to orgasm already and yet he had done almost nothing to her, but deep inside she felt she wanted him to spank her and then to fuck her before making her swallow his cunt juiced cock and almost feinted at the thought of him actually shooting his load over her face as a true slut should be treated.

The sensual voice told her to close her eyes and keep them closed, threatening to really hurt her if she did not, then suddenly the pillow case was gone and a proper blindfold replaced it. Now the voice clear and more dominant in its sounds, told her he was going to remove her ball gag and she should remain silent of he would make her suffer. She felt the straps loosened and the ball gag dragged from her mouth; quietly and calmly she pleaded for him not to hurt her, she promised to do everything he wanted just don't hurt her.

The voice snapped for her to shut the fuck up and he leaned close to her ear and said, "I told you to remain silent, bitch; now you will have to be punished for not obeying your master!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.