Home Alone - Cover

Home Alone

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman home alone gets the sort of visitor she has been dreaming of in her sexy dreams but can she discover who he is...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

You're at home alone dressed in an almost full length button down dress. You were not expecting company so you had dressed down for comfort, you enter the kitchen to make a cup of tea and before you can turn on the light; suddenly a hand grabs you over your mouth and stops you calling out. Next your hands are tied behind your back and a blindfold is put in place covering your eyes, although you are fully dressed the faintest hint of someone's breath on your neck sends electric tingles all the way down your spine.

A strong masculine sounding voice tells you that he has been watching you for a while and tonight is the night he has chosen to come to claim your body. Then he tells you that you will be his slut and you soon you will beg to be his whore as he licks slowly along your neck to the tip of your earlobe. You shudder with delight as he does this and his hand creeps around your waist and suddenly grabs your left breast. He smiles to himself for your not wearing a bra he tells you that you are really a horny little fuck slut of a bitch then his fingers begin to undo your buttons.

Starting right under your chin you feel the fabric becoming loose as he undoes each button in turn; although you can not see him; you know that by now he can see down your cleavage and soon will have your 36C breasts hanging out of the dress. Suddenly you sense he has now exposed your full rounded breasts; your nipple gives you away as it is extremely hard and erect showing how much this turns you on and this causes you to blush. You have never felt so hot and horny in your life as you do at this moment in time. You feel his cold clammy hand as it touches your bare breast and creeps ever so slowly towards your nipple, you seem to find it difficult to breathe and begin panting; your mind tells you you're panting like a bitch in heat and you know it's so true. Then you feel the finger and thumb begin to grip your nipple as he squeezes he begins to lick your earlobe as he whispers why you horny cunt, your wanting me to take your cunt with my cock you want me to fuck you hard, don't you whore!

Before you mind reacts you find yourself agreeing, almost begging him to take you as you stand. His hand continues unbuttoning your dress until it exposes your lacy panties; he laughs gently into your ear as he says, fuck me, I would have bet odds on a cock teasing whore like you would not wear panties: I figured they would get in the way of your cock hungry cunt and you taking as many cocks as you could get. He forces you down on to your knees and whispers well my little harlot, I have a cock here for you.

With that you feel the soft head of his cock press against your mouth, you try to resist it entering your mouth but he tells you that you had better open up and lick the full length of his eight inch cock or he will ram it up your arse without any lubrication; He stressed and you know how painful that would be. Instantly your tongue comes out and you begin to trace the length of his cock from tip to the base of his balls he laughs as he tells you, I knew you would want to suck my cock just like all sex mad horny bitches do; oh yes. You opened your mouth and felt the first flood of hot cock as it pressed down against your tongue as it slid into your mouth, he grabs your hair and tells you to swallow his cock like a good little fuck slut; suddenly his cock fills your mouth, you have trouble breathing till you realise that you need to breath through your nose; as he slowly fucks your mouth. He asks you if you have had a cock up your cunt today but you're unable to answer as your mouth is full; so he answers for you yes you have had a cock up your cunt as all whorish sluts love their horny wet steaming cunts full.

Your tongue is now used to the presence of his cock and you begin to flick at the underside of his cock, although you have not been told to do this your so turned on you want to please this dominant person who has found your sexual weakness. This intricate and erotic action triggers his first climax as he fills your mouth with his hot sticky seed. He is cumming so much; you swallow as quickly as you can but still some escapes and drips on to your tits he tells you that because you spilt some he will have to return another day and spank your arse so slowly but firmly.

Suddenly a voice cries out, "Spank me tonight, right now for your slut needs and wants it!" You are shocked at your own response for you instantly recognised your own voice but normally you would not have thought to answer back let alone demand to be spanked.

He slowly pulls you to your feet and leads you back into the living room, although your still blindfolded you know your way well enough, when suddenly you collide with a heavy wooden chair, before you can prevent it you let slip a Fuck. He leans close to your ear and says that's going to cost my little slut an extra two spanks. He guides you a little further then tells you to stand still.

You stand as he left you for what seems like hours, but in effect is only ten minutes when suddenly you feel something around your wrists and your hands being pulled behind your back. Your senses go into overdrive as you realise you're being tied up. Mentally you envisage being trussed up like a chicken unable to move while he has his way with you.

Next you feel your elbows being drawn together behind your back, this forces you to straighten up and thrust your chest forward making your tits stand out further. Then you feel his warm wet mouth sliding over your tit flesh heading for your nipple but just as your about to gasp as you anticipate his mouth closing down on your nipple its gone only reappear on your other tit again the warm wetness begins close to your chest and works its way slowly towards your nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.